Jvc Gumy Ha-en10 Earphone - Stereo - Blue - Wired - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear - 3.28 Ft Cable (haen10-a-k)

BY JVC

The HA-EN10 Gumy Sport is the perfect headphone for any activity. It is secure fitting sweat-proof and colorful -ideal for working out. Sweat proof Gumy Sport headphones ideal for sports Secure and. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Andrea M.
San Antonio, TX
Comfy, cheap, fun colors, durable for the most part. Mine took a spin in the washer and worked just fine the next day. These earbuds are good for the consumer that isn't looking for far reaching pricey in ear buds, and as long as they are bought on sale for five-eight dollars, I consider them totally worth it
Brittany W.
Grand Jct, MI
I love these especially when I go out for my runs. They stay in my ears and I send the cable under my shirt so I wont pull them out.
Danielle J.
Naperville, IL
I had to grab a pair for my children. They love these and they don't complain about it hurting their ears.
laura f.
San Diego, CA
Really liked these because they are small and you can carry them with you easily. They also won't hurt your ears because of the gummy. They are sturdy and work great, the sound is very clear. They last loong! Overall a great choice for earphones.
Betsy A.
bloomington, in
Just ok quality- mine broke pretty soon after buying them so i can't necessarily say i would recommend these