ElectronicsCamerasVideo CamerasJVC
GC-PX100 Full HD Everio Camcorder, 10x Optical Zoom, 200x Digital Zoom

JVC GC-PX100 Full HD Everio Camcorder, 10x Optical Zoom, 200x Digital Zoom

by JVC

JVC Everio GCPX100 Ultimate Video Performance Camcorder: 12.8-megapixel 1/2.3" CMOS image sensor delivers high-resolution video with excellent color and precision detail JVC video camcorder with 10x optical zoom also includes 200x digital zoom to provide professional quality zooming capability 3.0" touchscreen LCD allows you to shoot and review your footage on a bright screen that can even be seen in direct sunlight Additional Features: Interfaces: mini HDMI, USB 2.0, TV out Movie Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Photo Resolution: 12MP Share on Facebook and YouTube Memory Card Specifications: Compatible with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards Limited/No internal memory memory card is required to operate 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC slot With a 16GB memory card, you can record approximately 504 minutes of video at 1080p resolution

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JVC GC-PX100 Full HD Everio Camcorder, 10x Optical Zoom, 200x Digital Zoom!
How would you rate this product?
majid Z.
mirleft
Bonjour. Je veux demander à ce produit. Je travaille donc pour un avis sur mon compte facebook. Et aussi que le tournage des vidéos pour revoir les produits de ma chaîne sur YouTube. J'espère que j'accepte ma commande.
Mon adresse: mirleftVille: mirleftCode postal: 85352Contry: marocJe vous remercie.
badreddine M.
medea chellalet eladaoura
My name is badreddine madani, . I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 10500 followers on my instagram as  I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? send me the product now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to provide my mailing address and contact me.
 . Thank you for your time
 . Thank you for your time
hamza H.
A very good camera suitable for all people who are party owners and marriage It is really a fairy and I will review it well in my channel
Rania B.
I love this camcorder. It is easy to carry and use, and the camera like read body offers an excellent viewing display. The camera zooms in and out smoothly and is very stable in hand held shooting, but a tripod is always better to use for extended recording. I really want this cam . i will purchased two external microphones for use outdoors .
i really hope to get it.