BY JVC

Full-size headphones with deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure. Pressure dispersion mesh head pad for comfortable long listening see more...

• Will there be more good headphones like these maybe a bit more comfy1 Answers
  • Are they compatible with smartphones?6 Answers
  • Are these good earphones are they confrontable3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "These are not super stylish to me but the sound quality is great and the price is decent and also it is a great gift idea!" in 10 reviews
jamie h.
Buy these instead of Beats or Bose. They are JUST AS GOOD as those brands, but you're not wasting hard-earned money on a set of headphones. They are noise-cancelling and have studio-quality sound. No, they aren't as pretty as Beats or Bose, but if you are just looking to listen to excellent sounding music via headphones.. just go for these. If they break, then you can buy what, 3 - 5 new pairs for the price of 1 of those brands?
Seth M.
Yucaipa, CA
Having Owned a pair of these headphones for 3 years, I can say these headphones are great with an amazing sound quality and a long life span with proper care. I only got rid of mine to upgrade to a headset and would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a really top of the line product for a price that won't break your wallet.
Rachael F.
Saline, MI
Living in apartment can make bring a musician hard, neighbor don't want to hear you playing even if your good, and the baby upstairs is trying to nao. My solution was buying these for him, he likes them because they are noise cancelling and comfortable
Michelle G.
Warwick, RI
I thought these headphones were very comfortable which was a big thing for my fiance. He works in a factory where he's allowed to listen to music so long as it's via headphones and these are comfortable even after 6 hours!
Ryan M.
These over the ear headphones are comfortable and clean sounding. They are relatively light and the cord is long but not too long. I think these would make a great gift for someone that enjoys music or books on tape.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I was given a pair of these but hardly wear them. I find them to be too big for my taste and masculine looking. The sound quality isn't bad, it's pretty decent. I prefer my more fashionable headphones.
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
My fiance has a pair of these and they are amazing, the sound quality is amazingly clear and the bass is deep. He loves them and I completely understand why after listening to music. With them.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
The sound quality is amazing on these head phones. Also they seem to cancel out back ground noise. These are the only head phones Ill use. They are a great product that isn't too expensive.
Kristen B.
Erie, PA
My husband owns a pair of these and he has nothing but good things to say about it. i think if your looking for a good quality headphone at a decent price you need to try these out!
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
The sound is so clear and it blocks out all outside noise. I love these when I just want to block out the world and zone in with my music. A staple for music lovers for sure.
Latanya R.
Aurora, IL
Are they compatible with smartphones?
Jasmine C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Do you prefer these or the ear buds?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Are these good earphones are they confrontable
E. K.
Are these headphones adjustable?
Zach F.
Scarborough
Will there be more good headphones like these maybe a bit more comfy