Add a Photo

By JVC
#1029 in Headphones
The HA NC80 are dual-mode noise cancelling earphones designed to provide sound isolation while you listen to your favourite tracks. Its noise cancelling function blocks up to 75% of ambient sound, and lets you choose between two modes according to the noise level of your environment. The HA NC80's 30mm neodymium driver unit guarantees quality sound, while its soft headband provides comfort during prolonged use. The HA NC80 can be folded up for easy transport and used during flights thanks to its 2-plug adapter!
Meiqua W.
Meiqua W.
Lithonia, GA

I listen to music all the time so JVC are always my favorite earphones to use because they have great sound quality. All my songs sound very loud and with full bass as if I were banging the song on the speakers in my are. They're also reasonable and have different colors which I love. I always choose black since my phone case is black, but they also have red, pink, and purple, etc.
melissa B.
melissa B.
Fort polk, La

Sound quality was good but the foam over the headphone ripped within a week of moderate use. Even with thus issue i would buy again because of the good sound and price
Rochelle S.
Rochelle S.

JVC headphones or one of the best brand on the market. They are perfect for drowning or blocking the noise and the world around me.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Marble Falls, TX

My husband travels and flies often for work. He loves these head phones. Really quality sound and noise cancelling.

Join Now