BY JVC

The HA-KD6 headphones are an on-the-ear design, sized for kids, featuring a volume limiter to prevent hearing damage. They're available in four different bright color combinations and come with stickers so kids can enjoy decorating their headphones. Wide headband can be decorated with supplied stickers or users' own Small size for children (over 3 years old) Soft ear pads for wearing comfort with extended use Vivid colors and ideal for kids with no painted parts 4 color and sticker variations for both boys and girls JVC HA-KD6 Headphone is one of many On-Ear Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by JVC. see more...

Hopelyn S.
Lindale, TX
These are not the exact headphones that I purchased, but they are very similar. I got these for my daughter for Christmas. She hasn't received them yet, but just from my examination, they seem to be of very good quality. My only complaint is that when I ordered from jvc, I specifically ordered purple, but when they arrived, I saw that they had sent a pair of white and black.. Not really jvc's fault. It could have just been a shipping error.
Jennifer G.
Pylesville, MD
Best headphones by far for kids! They cant turn them up super loud as it only
Goes so high. Sturdy for little ones, perfect sound without drowning out parents, 3 colors to choose from. Highly recommend
Tabatha S.
Redding, CA
My son loves these. The only thing inwish was the volume control wasn't so easily accessible to him.
Angel L.
Greenville, GA
My daughter loved these headphones! They were perfect for her age and easy for her to use.
dawn l.
Jacksonville, FL
It was a ok product i purchase for my daughter good sound quality but can go bad easily
Reney S.
Does anyone know where I can purchase these for my niece? she would love these.