BY JUZO

Extremely soft and elastic for easy movement, Opaque knit virtually inconspicuous, Unisex, Machine wash and dry, Made with high quality latex-free lyrcra fibers, Compression Level: 20-30mmHg, Length: Short, Type Toe: Closed toe, Color: Black, Size: I, see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Juzo 4411AGFFSBSH10 I I Basic Closed Toe Thigh High Short 20-30 mmHg with Silicone Border - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?