BY JUZO

Juzo Soft 2000 Stockings are Juzos softest compression stocking. Knitted with their unique FiberSoft weave these smooth-knit stockings are so soft and inconspicuous youll forget youre wearing them. Other features include extremely soft and elastic for easy movement made with high quality latex-free lyrcra fibers. There is a wide variety of sizes and styles ensuring a custom-like fit. Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat. Fiber Content: 35% Elastin-Lycra and 65% Polyamid-FiberSoft. Extremely soft and elastic for easy movement. Opaque knit virtually inconspicuous. Conceals blemishes and varicose veins. Compression: 30-40mmHg. Length: Regular. Toe Type: Closed Toe. Color: Black. Size: I. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Juzo 2002ADFFSB10 I I Soft Kne!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?