BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Explore the creative edges of the art world with Juxtapoz Magazine, the publication that showcases the work of underground artists. Each issue includes features on painters, sculptors, graphic artists, comic book artists, and photographers who are changing today's world of art and fashion. Aimed at an audience ranging from teenagers to adults unafraid of the outre, Juxtapoz Magazine also has interviews with the artists and plenty of photos from galleries, exhibits, and rare portfolios and sketches. No renewals are permitted for this title. see more...

Juxtapoz
  • "Juxtapoz is a great magazine that shows the work of underground artists." in 1 review
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
This brings back memories like none other. Being an edgy teen girl with a car and an edgy attitude before the internet was king I would buy this at the super hip co-op bookstore downtown and read it pretentiously in my high-school classes. Real badass here.

But like... It was super good. Too many ads now but it seriously was awesome back then.

Young me wasn't all smoke and mirrors I guess.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Bookworm Expert
Juxtapoz is one of the most visually striking publications that I've ever seen. The way it show cases underground artists is unlike any other magazine I've ever seen. If you're looking for great, original art, this is it.
Kitty S.
Kitty S.
As a visual artist myself, I really appreciate Juxtapoz magazine. It's exceptional as while it showcases amazing pieces of art from up and coming artists from many disciplines, the way the magazine itself is assembled makes it an art piece in and of itself.
Just a truly wonderful magazine for artists and art lovers.
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
One of my favorite contemporary art publications. It's always features exactly the badass unique kind of emerging and current artists I want to discover. The subscription isn't cheap but it's worth it!
crystal s.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
Bookworm Expert
Juxtapoz is always a great resource for finding new artists. they have really great merchandise, too. they have lots of information on current and up and coming artist. i use it as a resource for my art classroom.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Astoria, NY
This is a fantastic magazine for anyone that is interested in the "low brow" style of art. The only reason I'm giving this a B is because their customer service is awful. The information in the magazine is current and exciting!
J P.
J P.
Juxtapoz is a great magazine that shows the work of underground artists. The cover art is always great; the writing and stories are well-written; and I love the interviews that they have with the artists.

Overall, this is a really solid magazine.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Borger, TX
This is by far my all time favorite magazine. I always love to see different as styles and learn about the artist themselves.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Calabasas, CA
This is a great magazine. It has a very eclectic style. Love the art and articles. Its something everyone should read.
Cytn C.
Cytn C.
Madrid
Love this kind of books! I prefer a good book than a good conversation hahahaha😁✌🏼️
I love to read and im allways doing it! Love this! Absolutelly! This book has a very good packaging! You must read this book!