BY JUVO

Live Actively Keep Hands And Arms Free. Room For Everything And Then Some. Made In China see more...

Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Never used this product but I am excited to discover it for me here on influenster. It is just perfect for me because I travel a lot or then you are busy to have your hands free for doing things faster. Great design for storing pet snacks inside.
Jessica H.
Manchester, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't think this color is going to do any waistlines out there a favor. I won't deny the handy factor of having a fanny pack, but that color and pattern both look very unflattering.
Kameka T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been looking for a hands free waist pouch that wasn't childlike. This is perfect. I can't wait to check this product out, so happy I came across this.
Its pretty and looks likes its my size and i need to find something to store my stuff in for the school year
Kassidy K.
What is your favorite 2018 spring trend? JUVO Freedom Hip Pack Quilted
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Where can I find this product?