BY JUVO

Live Actively Keep Hands And Arms Free. Room For Everything And Then Some. Made In China see more...

Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Never used this product but I am excited to discover it for me here on influenster. It is just perfect for me because I travel a lot or then you are busy to have your hands free for doing things faster. Great design for storing pet snacks inside.
Jessica H.
Manchester, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't think this color is going to do any waistlines out there a favor. I won't deny the handy factor of having a fanny pack, but that color and pattern both look very unflattering.
Kameka T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been looking for a hands free waist pouch that wasn't childlike. This is perfect. I can't wait to check this product out, so happy I came across this.
Its pretty and looks likes its my size and i need to find something to store my stuff in for the school year
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Where can I find this product?
Kassidy K.