BY JUVO

Live Actively &Nbsp; &Nbsp; Made In China see more...

Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this bag for my little ones snacks to keep them organized it's so nice to have, to have all her snacks in one place in her diaper bag it's a little small but it's perfect for a little one or something you may want to keep all together for a trip it's worth the purchase I promise!
Natália M.
Waltham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg this bag is amazing. It's little but it can fit tons of things. Great for my snacks and to go cereal bars. It helps a lot with the crazy routine. Just love it.
Nia N.
Love this product bought an non names brand for my grandma and the bag got tattered in just a few months I bought her one of these in every time I see her she has to it she never went back!!!!!
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
This cane caddy is affordable & convent. So helpful for those who need it. What a great idea this caddy was!
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great little stowe away bag, the only bad thing is that it is not very big, it is quite small.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
I love this little bag. You can use it for just about anything and it's perfect for make up!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What a great products for those with a cane! Helpful and convenient when you are limited!
Rachel O.
MIAMI GARDENS, FL
Is it small the size of this?