Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette

what bright vivid colors. do the colors stay as vivid after wearing them?
I just bought this palette, and I have only used the yellow color, have you used it? I loved the swatches.
Does it last long and how good is the pigment?
Start your review of Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
...so many different looks with a variety of color combos. They are super pigmented but still blend like a dream with each other. Would definitely recommend to anyone that likes colorful shadows!in reviews
...shimmer and matte and is super affordable. To add on, this palette is very long lasting and I would definitely recommend for other to buy!in reviews
juvias place has almost no fall out at all...this palett is very bright and amazing. there are 6 matte shades and 3 shimmers! juvias is always worth your money if you like their colorsin reviews
Susana M.
Coral Springs, FL
Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Susana M.
Who doesn’t love a beautiful colorful palette i tried this palette and i am amazed it is absolutely beautiful and pigmented #mua#makeup#makeupartist
Ashley E.
Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley E.
Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley E.
Purchased at: ULTA
OMG this palette! This is the first product I’ve purchased from Juvia’s Place and it did not disappoint! The pigmentation is out of this world, the blendability is effortless, and the price point is amazing! If you have to see it to believe it, I have YouTube channel: AEHMartistry when I use it and OMG!!
Diana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Diana G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This make up palette is AMAZING all of the shades are extremely pigmented and easy to blend. I love the shade range to this palette it has all of the pop of colors you would need. Super happy with this purchase 💓
Rose V.
Buda, TX
Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rose V.
Juvias eyeshadows are super affordable and pigmented. This palette in particular has fun colors for those who love to play in color. I also think this is a good beginners palette if you wanted to step out of nudes and dip into colors. The shadows are super easy to blend!
Azurite R.
Las Vegas, NV
Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Azurite R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this Pallette as a gift, and let me begin how disappointed I am after the girl from Ulta said this brand is highly Pigmented. That is absolutely not even correct! they are chalky, streaky, Do not blend well, the fall out is horrid. this Pallette is $20 at Ulta. You get what you pay for, Definitely will Not buy this brand again and have no idea why people rave about it. its Garbage. I have had better pigmentation from wet and wild compared to this brand....
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Zoee S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brand and their products. This eyeshadow is so easy to build up and blend out. It looks good on my fair skin tone and even better on darker tones. It’s not super pigmented at first but it’s buildable and more comfortable that way!
Brianna T.
Abilene
Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Brianna T.
This Zulu Pallet is a must have. The colors blend so well and the colors are so vibrant. If you don’t have it you need to have it. Go get it .
Toya D.
Memphis, TN
Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Toya D.
This brand has to be my favorite eyeshadow hands down. I have several palettes, like close to 35/40 total. Out of these palettes, atleast 17 are juvia's place. I'm a repeat customer. These are the best color pay off/pigmentation ever. Hardly any fallout,if any. I definitely recommend all of juvia's place products. I personally own eyeshadow palettes ,foundation sticks, lip gloss and finishing powder. I normally buy from tbe website. Sometimes, I will purchase in ulta. But I prefer 2 go directly to juvia's place website
Destiny A.
Palmyra, VA
Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Destiny A.
Beautiful eyeshadow palette with the hottest colors! I love all of the palettes from Juvias Place because they are great quality and super pigmented! Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette
Mrs. Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mrs. Kanisha D.
The Zulu palette is a great starter palette if you like color. The 9-pan palette doesn’t include any shade names, but there are 6 matte and 3 shimmer shades. The top 3 shades are perfect for a warm brown smokey eye and the mauve shade on the bottom row makes an excellent blush. If I had to chose my favorite shades from the palette, it would probably be the purple matte and the turquoise shimmer shades. I love all Juvia’s Place products. They are super affordable. Their formulas are consistent with all their other palettes. You always have a wide color selection. The packaging designs are always beautiful. Seriously, what’s not to love?

287 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariam P.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 8 mois
Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette pigmented as it seems ?
Sherri F. il y a 8 mois
I don’t have Zulu, but I have over a dozen Juvias Place palettes and none of them have ever disappointed me. Each one has been highly pigmented, love them!