Juvia’s Place Warrior 2 Eyeshadow Palette Bnib - Release

by Juvia's Place

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juvia’s Place Warrior 2 Eyeshadow Palette Bnib - Release!
Summerville, SC
Juvia’s Place Warrior 2 Eyeshadow Palette Bnib - Release uploaded by tiffany M.
Perfect palette for a soft look! As always Juvias doesn’t disappoint with the pigmentation. I love this formula and the price point!
Lynn, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brand, their shade range goes from every day looks to the craziest colors! The price range is awesome for the foumula!!
Rutland, MA
Its a nice pallet but I noticed im having a hard time blending the shadow into my eye im not sure why but its really hard to blend
Commack, NY
Absolutely stunning palette!! The colors are pigmented and glide on like butter. The perfect palette for people who like nudes.
Detroit, MI
All of Juvia's Place palettes are phenomenal in color payoff, pigmentation and wear-time. This is one of my favorites by far.
Homestead, FL
My favorite pallet because I can wear these shades everyday. This pallet is beautiful and neutral perfect for any season.
Paterson, NJ
Use this palette to do this look with glitter. Very good for natural looks or smoky eye. LOVE THE PIGMENT AS ALWAYS
Farmersville, CA
Juvia’s Place Warrior 2 Eyeshadow Palette Bnib - Release uploaded by Carla C.
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to plattes at the moment! Absolutely love the colors as well as the pigment. Will be buying more of the brand.
azusa
Ones I got warrior 1 palette I knew I had to get warrior 2 love such the warm tones and same great pigmentations
One of my go to brands right now they are affordable and the have great customer service I just love them.

Looking for your answer?