Juvia’s Place Warrior 2 Eyeshadow Palette Bnib - Release

by Juvia's Place

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juvia’s Place Warrior 2 Eyeshadow Palette Bnib - Release!
north myers FL
I am a sucker for natural colors like brown and gold. The colors incorporated in this palette is utterly beautiful. I love how the colors go hand in hand and how it's easy to blend them in seamlessly. The colors pop and don't fade out like other cheaply made palettes.
New Windsor, NY
This is one of the last ones I've purchased from this brand. This brand is one of my favorite. Pigmentation at its finest. Every color is so smooth and vibrant. This brand has very affordable palettes and they are one of the best I've tried. I would buy again
Juvia’s Place Warrior 2 Eyeshadow Palette Bnib - Release uploaded by Brie P.
Juvia’s Place Warrior 2 Eyeshadow Palette Bnib - Release uploaded by Brie P.
I just received beauty mail today filled with goodies from Juvia’s Place and I’m so excited about the new The Warrior II by Juvia’s! This palette of matte pigment rich earth tone shades captures the beauty of the Dahomey Amazons in which the palette is inspired by. The palette has both cool and warm earth tones, and you will be able to create beautiful eye looks on any skin tone. These mattes will transition easily for day to night makeup looks. This is an excellent palette for transitional color for your crease. In my opinion, these eyeshadows perform better with a concealer that has been set with powder, and blend well without muddying. This is a mature-skin friendly palette, and has a decent price point. I highly recommend it.
chicago
Juvia’s Place Warrior 2 Eyeshadow Palette Bnib - Release uploaded by Chris A.
Juvia’s Place Warrior 2 Eyeshadow Palette Bnib - Release uploaded by Chris A.
Lovely shades of both cool and warm tones Easily used on the face as well... it is a great palette to own if you have been looking for some quality Browns and blush shade for the eyes.
Ivins, UT
Juvia’s Place Warrior 2 Eyeshadow Palette Bnib - Release uploaded by Yeymy A.
I’m a big fan of juvias place eyeshadow palettes, the ones I own are so pigmented, soft and buttery, they blend like heaven no joke! I think this brand is reasonably affordable and the quality is amazing, I definitely recommend it ❤️ #juviasplace [user:juviasplace]
As you know probably from my previous reviews I am a huge tourist place fan. Especially for their eyeshadows! This Indie brand is definitely a top-notch brand. And now that they have come out with more products it's just wonderful! I truly am a fan of their eye shadows. The blending ability and the pigments are just to die for! Mix and match any palette and you'll get a wonderful look. I highly recommend this brand.
Seattle, WA
Juvia’s Place Warrior 2 Eyeshadow Palette Bnib - Release uploaded by Marie C.
This is just so beautiful. The packaging is stunning: the art on the front is amazing. Pigmentation of the colors is strong and long lasting. This was my first time using Juvia’s, and I’m already planning future purchases because I just love this so much.
Winter Spgs, FL
I absolutely love this palette as well as the Warrior 1 eyeshadow palette. Its basically and shimmering version of the the first palette. When both palettes are combined , you can create multiple beautifully natural looks.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually purchased the first to warrior Palette first and I absolutely fell in love with it so when I seen that they came out with the second one I was like this definitely will be a good buy. All of her eyeshadow palettes are easy to use and you get an amazing value for any of her products that you purchase.
Chesapeake
Juvia’s Place Warrior 2 Eyeshadow Palette Bnib - Release uploaded by Kiana J.
Honestly this palette is to die for! The colors really put me in mind of my favorite season (Fall). Nice warm colors. Blendable and affordable. Love this brand! Highly recommended

Looking for your answer?