BY JUVIA'S PLACE #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Saharan Palette was inspired by the vibrancy and vivaciousness of the Fulani culture.Saharan Palette has 12 beautifully coordinated colors with a combination of 4 matte colors for Transitioning, Shimmery and Satin Finish. see more...

• I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias plac...13 Answers
  • Do these colors look different in person vs. online in th...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I own almost every Juvia’s place palette. I’m a huge fan of theirs. Their brand has grown so much and come a long way. I love supporting small business and black owned business. They have the most pigmented eyeshadows and you can’t beat the price. I love this brand." in 17 reviews
Valentina F.
Bethel, CT
This is the best eyeshadow palette I own and it’s so pigmented especially all of the shimmer shades like they are so good. There is occasional fall out but I’m totally fine with it
Ashley M.
Denton
I absolutely love this I use it all the time!!! It works very well. It lasts all day! And it's super pigmented! I absolutely love their products! So pretty! It's a must-have!!!
Kiara T.
Houston , TX
My go to pallet for during the work week! The colors are bold yet neutral and the pigment is great! The colors are very smooth and blend well and i can’t wait to get the rest of the pallets!
Stormy B.
Chanute, KS
This is a wonderful palette! The is easily one if the most pigmented and smoothly blending eyeshadow formulas I've tried. Plus the matte black shade (Chad) is an incredible black that builds up and layers beautifully. The glitter shades are absolutely stunning with minimal fallout. If the rest of juvias place palettes are as high quality as this one I highly anticipate buying more from the brand in the future.
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
The pigment of any and all juvias place palettes is UNREAL. And let’s not forget that it blends out like butter on hot toast. These palettes are great for such an affordable price. Only downfall is that you have to wait for quite some time to get it in the mail. But I have never had any issues with my products being damaged or low in quality. I recommend this to anyone in the market for a unique product with gorgeous and simple packaging for an affordable price with amazing quality.
Si C.
I LOVE JUVIAS PLACE!!!!!! i can’t say enough good things about this company. sooooo much pigment such a great price. i literally have every single palette. i am here for everything they do. don’t beat yourself treat yourself and get any of them you won’t be disappointed.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I purchased this along with the Zulu pallet, this was my first ever purchased from this brand and I was so pleased! It has wonderful color pay off, minimal fall out, extremely good prices, and this pallet is perfect for every day use. My first impression Of this brand was a very good one and I highly recommend it and will be re-purchasing from them in the near future.
Cameron F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
At first the shadows seemed stiff and odd, but the more they warmed up the better they were. They have an insane amount of pigment and are so easy to blend. They’re a good price as well. I like that they are cruelty free too.
Dariana M.
This Juvia’s Place eyeshadow palette contains my absolute FAVE gold shade. I’ve yet to find a gold as creamy and pigmented as the one in this palette! I like to use my finger to apply the shade in the center of my eye for a halo eye look or all over the lid to make any eye color stand out 😍
Kelley H.
This palette is very well pigmented! The colors are wonderful and are really consistent! I really enjoy this palette and you can get great looks with it on its own or if you pair it with another palette for some more pops of color.
Ashleigh J.
Ormskirk
I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias place Saharan palette, if you think it’s good give it a like💖Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
Sydney H.
Do these colors look different in person vs. online in the pictures?
Mary R.
Laredo
I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin is fair as reference) but I'm afraid that the colors would not look good on me Somebody can help me to decided? Thanks :)

back