BY JUVIA'S PLACE #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Saharan Palette was inspired by the vibrancy and vivaciousness of the Fulani culture.Saharan Palette has 12 beautifully coordinated colors with a combination of 4 matte colors for Transitioning, Shimmery and Satin Finish. see more...

• I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias plac...13 Answers
  • Do these colors look different in person vs. online in th...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I own almost every Juvia’s place palette. I’m a huge fan of theirs. Their brand has grown so much and come a long way. I love supporting small business and black owned business. They have the most pigmented eyeshadows and you can’t beat the price. I love this brand." in 17 reviews
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
This is such a beautiful well rounded palette! Love the shimmers in this, and the matte’s go well with them as well. Gorgeous pigmentation and little to no fallout, you need this in your collection!
Mary Adeline N.
Katrina A.
Lindenhurst, NY
This palette is amazing. Love the shades love the pigmentation. I get a lot of fallout when applying the sparkly shades, but I get fallout with most palettes and I just wipe it with a makeup wipe.
Shelbi W.
Texas City, TX
I have all of the pallets put out by Juvias Place with the exception of 2, and they never disappoint! The color payoff is unreal, and all the shadows are easy to work with! I would definitely recommend their products to anyone!
anabel a.
Belton
One of the most smooth and pigmented eyeshadow formulas you’ll ever find. The black shade in this palette is spot on. They blend super well too. It’s at a decent price range. Worth the price, would recommend to anyone.
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
The Saharan was my first JP! I love it, as well as every other Juvia's Place palette I now own. I have 6 of them so far, and I plan to get them all! They are super pigmented, blend like a dream, and the pan sizes are HUGE!
Elizabeth F.
San Benito, TX
5 stars on every eyeshadow palette from this website. Pigmentation is there. Blendable, beautiful shades, lasts all day and is affordable. Most are shimmers and the rest are mattes.
Tati S.
Port Saint Lucie
This palette is very versatile. This palette is also one that can be used on it's own. The shimmer pigments are so soft but all the shadows have a little bit of fallout.
Nicole C.
I love love love these products! Not only is the quality top notch but the color and pigmentation is perfection! It is also extremely affordable and there are always sales and deals they offer!
Valentina F.
Bethel, CT
This is the best eyeshadow palette I own and it’s so pigmented especially all of the shimmer shades like they are so good. There is occasional fall out but I’m totally fine with it
Ashleigh J.
Ormskirk
I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias place Saharan palette, if you think it’s good give it a like💖Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
Sydney H.
Do these colors look different in person vs. online in the pictures?
Mary R.
Laredo
I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin is fair as reference) but I'm afraid that the colors would not look good on me Somebody can help me to decided? Thanks :)

back