BY JUVIA'S PLACE #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Saharan Palette was inspired by the vibrancy and vivaciousness of the Fulani culture.Saharan Palette has 12 beautifully coordinated colors with a combination of 4 matte colors for Transitioning, Shimmery and Satin Finish. see more...

• I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias plac...13 Answers
  • Do these colors look different in person vs. online in th...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I own almost every Juvia’s place palette. I’m a huge fan of theirs. Their brand has grown so much and come a long way. I love supporting small business and black owned business. They have the most pigmented eyeshadows and you can’t beat the price. I love this brand." in 17 reviews
Love love love this palette! The colors are beautiful and easy to blend. I bought it from the juvias place website and use the neutral shades for the daytime. Compared to other shimmers, the shimmer shades in this palette are really easy to use and actually show up on your eyelid. I like to use my fingers for the best payoff but using a wet brush works fine as well.
Taylor A.
Okay this palette is actually really amazing...has a good amount of colors, with which you can create a subtle or glam look with. The pigment is THERE and the shimmer shades are to die for
Katie W.
longview, WA
Love live live this juvias place palette the colors are super gorgeous and ince again amazingly blendable Juvias kills it with their formulation for shadows and the entire palette set up..
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Discovered this makeup company not too long ago, I'm always iffy about trying new brands and products when it comes to eyeshadow but these didn't disappoint at all! The pigmentation of the shadows are true to its color and blendable. Looking forward to buying more palettes.
Desiray T.
Perris
I love the pink color in this palette! So beautiful, smooth application and blends like magic. Great color selection and gorgeous packaging. Definitely worth the money and I recommend it for anyone who loves makeup.
Emma C.
santa rosa
One of my fav palettes! Color pigment is beautiful😍 and it blends so well, super easy to work with. $20 for such a stunning and versatile product is not bad at all. 100% recommend.
Inas M.
Jacksonville
So the shades are very beautiful I especially love the gold ones. there is a lot of fall out though so thats annoying. I like the jamila shade its beautiful. Also the names of the shades are very beautiful.
Vinny C.
Buffalo, NY
I love this pallet. It has some really nice subtle colors with some nice ones that pop. I use this product a lot. It was definitely worth the price. The shadows are so pigmented.
Tema M.
United States
Pigment is awesome, it is affordable and perfect for a creative bold look . The colors are easy to blend out , i want to buy more of their eyeshadow palettes. I recommend it :)
Claudia M.
United States
Matte shadows are really great. The bright pink shadow does have a lot of fallout and I wish the black shadow was easier to blend out. The shimmer shadows are really great.
Ashleigh J.
Ormskirk
I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias place Saharan palette, if you think it’s good give it a like💖Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
Sydney H.
Do these colors look different in person vs. online in the pictures?
Mary R.
Laredo
I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin is fair as reference) but I'm afraid that the colors would not look good on me Somebody can help me to decided? Thanks :)