BY JUVIA'S PLACE #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Saharan Palette was inspired by the vibrancy and vivaciousness of the Fulani culture.Saharan Palette has 12 beautifully coordinated colors with a combination of 4 matte colors for Transitioning, Shimmery and Satin Finish. see more...

• I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias plac...13 Answers
  • Do these colors look different in person vs. online in th...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I own almost every Juvia’s place palette. I’m a huge fan of theirs. Their brand has grown so much and come a long way. I love supporting small business and black owned business. They have the most pigmented eyeshadows and you can’t beat the price. I love this brand." in 17 reviews
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This was the second Juvia's Place palette I had purchased and I was so glad that I did. I had previously bought the Nubian and it went so well with that palette. The colors are pigmented and blendable. The shimmer shades also make for a stunning highlighter too.
Trinidad M.
Nampa, ID
I don’t use this pallet as much, but it is still amazing. I love the gold one in the pallet, I can use it as a highlight as well which is amazing. The orange colors in this pallet I only live for, because I love using orange, and these are perfect.
Christina J.
White Castle , LA
Like I said previously, I love all things juvias place. What drew me to this palette though was the black color. I had been looking for a “very black” pigmented black eyeshadow and I knew they wouldn’t disappoint! Every color is wonderful btw:)
Krystin R.
Miamisburg , OH
What can I say besides how much I love Juvia’s Place. The price, the quality, and the consistency of their products makes them a great brand. The packaging is beautiful and the shadows are so creamy and pigmented. Definitely worth every penny!
Mario b.
mount vernon
It’s a cute pallet sure. I’ll definitely say there is fallout and the shimmer shades are pigmented and the packaging was nice and the size was nice and it’s easy to travel with. But some of the colors stain my eyes but also do a lot of other pallets but I’ll definitely recommend
Emily C.
I bought this palette as soon as Nikkietutorials mentioned it on her channel. I was blown away by the quality so I ordered a few more palettes from them. For the price the eyeshadows are outstanding and one of my favorite formulas ever.
Yanci W.
arlington
The shadows are surprisingly super pigmented. I thought that it wouldn't be, but during the first application I was impressed. Sometimes pigmented shadows leave harsh lines in the lids, but the shadows in this palette blend out well. I haven't exoerienced too much fall out when pressing into the pan, which is a good sign. The shimmers, though, are SUPER amazing. One particular shimmer shadow in this palette is one of my go-to shimmers for when I need some intense light in my eyes. I even used it as a highlighter. Some things I wish they had was a plain cream matte shadow and a black shadow so that I could just bring this palette when I go somewhere and I also wish they had names to refer to the shadows. Besides those, I recommend; it's also cheaper than other high end palettes.
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
Love that the colors are warm and mauves. The packaging is nice I actually like light weight packaging and this is what it is. It will be one of the pallets that you’ll reach for. I would recommend it if you use makeup a lot.
Clarissa L.
Lodi
I own every palette by this company except the neutral one. I love this company so much. You will get so much pigment and quality from this brand. For best results use a wet flat synthetic brush and glitter glue on the lids.
Kara w.
mesa
You can’t go wrong with a palette from Juvia’s place. The pigmentation is unlike any other palettes. The formula of the shadows are so good. Whether you’re the darkest of skin or palest of pale, JP has a palette you’ll love.
Ashleigh J.
Ormskirk
I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias place Saharan palette, if you think it’s good give it a like💖Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
Sydney H.
Do these colors look different in person vs. online in the pictures?
Mary R.
Laredo
I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin is fair as reference) but I'm afraid that the colors would not look good on me Somebody can help me to decided? Thanks :)

back