BY JUVIAS PLACE #97 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Saharan Palette was inspired by the vibrancy and vivaciousness of the Fulani culture.Saharan Palette has 12 beautifully coordinated colors with a combination of 4 matte colors for Transitioning, Shimmery and Satin Finish. see more...

• I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias plac...12 Answers
  • Do these colors look different in person vs. online in th...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin...3 Answers
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I own almost every Juvia’s place palette. I’m a huge fan of theirs. Their brand has grown so much and come a long way. I love supporting small business and black owned business. They have the most pigmented eyeshadows and you can’t beat the price. I love this brand." in 17 reviews
G.G. M.
Juvias Place is a GREAT palette for a night out. It has BOLD & BRIGHT metallics, mattes, & glittery-creamy shades that enhances your features. The color ranges are EXOTIC & BEAUTIFUL. The shades in this palette are very workable to blend. This is one of the smoothest & buttery palettes Juvias’ Place has; you MUST have it!
Naidelyn V.
I was recommended this palette through a friend and lorddddd i am so glad i listened to her ! I am absolutely obsessed with this entire brand . Their shadows are so pigmented its insane ! Like wow ! Their packaging is just beautiful and they are so inexpensive . It does nott get better then this . The Saharan palette is my fav !
Ashton G.
This palette is truly incredible. Every shadow is buttery, smooth, and easy to blend. I’ve found this palette in particular to be one of the most versatile, and really great if you like using warm tones/pink shadows on the eyes. It’s pretty inexpensive, and the brand is owned by a WOC. Great brand, and great product. I totally recommend it!
Cameron F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
At first the shadows seemed stiff and odd, but the more they warmed up the better they were. They have an insane amount of pigment and are so easy to blend. They’re a good price as well. I like that they are cruelty free too.
Sarah K.
Lynchburg
I was slightly worried about buying this palette after hearing the horror stories about the company, but I’m glad I took the risk! It’s a beautiful palette with amazingly pigmented colors and for so cheap! I didn’t have an issue with it coming damaged or swatched. Glad I bought it!
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
I am so in love with Juvia's place. Their artwork packaging is almost my favorite thing about them. But then you open up to these smooth creamy/buttery shadows! That are also super pigmented, this brand never disappoints!!!
Trinidad M.
Nampa, ID
I don’t use this pallet as much, but it is still amazing. I love the gold one in the pallet, I can use it as a highlight as well which is amazing. The orange colors in this pallet I only live for, because I love using orange, and these are perfect.
Krystin R.
Miamisburg , OH
What can I say besides how much I love Juvia’s Place. The price, the quality, and the consistency of their products makes them a great brand. The packaging is beautiful and the shadows are so creamy and pigmented. Definitely worth every penny!
Emily C.
I bought this palette as soon as Nikkietutorials mentioned it on her channel. I was blown away by the quality so I ordered a few more palettes from them. For the price the eyeshadows are outstanding and one of my favorite formulas ever.
Mario b.
mount vernon
It’s a cute pallet sure. I’ll definitely say there is fallout and the shimmer shades are pigmented and the packaging was nice and the size was nice and it’s easy to travel with. But some of the colors stain my eyes but also do a lot of other pallets but I’ll definitely recommend
Ashleigh J.
Ormskirk
I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias place Saharan palette, if you think it’s good give it a like💖Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
Sydney H.
Do these colors look different in person vs. online in the pictures?
Mary R.
Laredo
I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin is fair as reference) but I'm afraid that the colors would not look good on me Somebody can help me to decided? Thanks :)