BY JUVIA'S PLACE #76 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Saharan Palette was inspired by the vibrancy and vivaciousness of the Fulani culture.Saharan Palette has 12 beautifully coordinated colors with a combination of 4 matte colors for Transitioning, Shimmery and Satin Finish. see more...

• I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias plac...14 Answers
  • Do these colors look different in person vs. online in th...5 Answers
  • I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin...4 Answers
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I own almost every Juvia’s place palette. I’m a huge fan of theirs. Their brand has grown so much and come a long way. I love supporting small business and black owned business. They have the most pigmented eyeshadows and you can’t beat the price. I love this brand." in 17 reviews
Danielle B.
Warwick, RI
Obsessed. Amazing company. Super affordable. Go to palette. Blends very easy. Very pigmented.
Jasmine M.
Gilroy, CA
The shimmer shade in this palette are so stunning 😍 the pigmentation is always on Point!
Fiorella C.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encanta todo de ellos. Buen precio y la pigmentación es muy buena!! La recomiendo!!
Amanda L.
Danville
I love this palette. I adore this brand. I haven’t purchased anything from Juvia’s Place that wasn’t completely awesome.
liv✨ g.
Fort Wright
this palette and the pigmentation in the shades are gorgeous!! i love creating very orange-toned looks with this palette and the shimmery shades are phenomenal! once i run out of the matte shades in it i will definitely be buying again.
Latoya S.
Phoenix
This brand is the number one most affordable high quality pigmented brand you will find on the market! Made for and by women of color these shadows definitely show up on my medium deep skin tone. This particular palette is a fun and versatile one but not for the faint hearted. There’s so much you can do for fun special occasions but Juvias always comes through with a few neutrals for everyday wear and for blending through the crease. I love my palette!
Laura P.
Plano
Gah this palette is stunning! I think these colors look great on any skin tone. The pigment is so rich and creamy! Juvia’s Place is becoming one of mew favorite lines, affordable and high quality. You can catch their website having great sales, I got my order for 30% off!
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
This pallete is good. I always will support this brand! I just think if you have lots of pallets, you’ll already have most of these colors. I’m always happy with their products! They last all day long too
Beatriz C.
Massachussets
Juvia's Place is a makeup brand that creates very vibrant and pigmentation products. It wasn't easy to choose only one palette, because I fell in love with all. I decided to buy the Saharan palette, because it has warm shades, and I needed some.
The texture of the eyeshadows are soft, easy to blend, almost non-crumbling. I applied the shadows with a primer, and these remained intact for 12 hours. The duration is really very good.
I will test more products from this Brand, for sure!

Laura V.
Kewanee
What a great pallet!!! Quickly becoming my new favorite. Super pigment and no fall out. Blending is a breeze. A little goes a long way...
Ashleigh J.
Ormskirk
I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias place Saharan palette, if you think it’s good give it a like💖Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
Sydney H.
Do these colors look different in person vs. online in the pictures?
Mary R.
Laredo
I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin is fair as reference) but I'm afraid that the colors would not look good on me Somebody can help me to decided? Thanks :)

back