BY JUVIA'S PLACE

Saharan Palette was inspired by the vibrancy and vivaciousness of the Fulani culture.Saharan Palette has 12 beautifully coordinated colors with a combination of 4 matte colors for Transitioning, Shimmery and Satin Finish. see more...

• I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias plac...14 Answers
  • Do these colors look different in person vs. online in th...5 Answers
  • I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin...4 Answers
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I own almost every Juvia’s place palette. I’m a huge fan of theirs. Their brand has grown so much and come a long way. I love supporting small business and black owned business. They have the most pigmented eyeshadows and you can’t beat the price. I love this brand." in 17 reviews
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
I love this palette so much, all the colors are beautiful the lattes are super pigmented as well as the shimmers. Very easy to apply, it’s just perfect.
Cressida K.
Indianapolis
Theres a tad more fall out that I would like. But with colors this pigmented and creamy, I cant complain. The creamy formula makes blending a breeze!
Ashly B.
Batavia, NY
All of the juvias place palettes are so pigmented and so much variety in colors each palette has ita mattes and shimmers I cant get enough of them <3
Kimberly G.
Edwardsville , IL
The Colors are gorgeous! Juvia’s place never disappoints! My looks last all day long and thats something very important to me! Would 10/10 recommend!
Jaslyne M.
Coon rapids , MN
Bombbbbbb this whole brand is amazing super pigmented you can’t go wrong with it and I just bought 2 more palettes and I will write the review after
Britany B.
Cosby, TN
Not really one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes it's not very pigmented and the colors are very pretty but when applying they do not go on good
Chris M.
Amherst
Anything shadow palette by Juvias is amazing. They really have great shadows that apply incredibly. The color pay off is out of this world.
Dyna B.
North Miami, FL
This is a great palette also ! I love the scheme ! The blues and oranges are amazing for my skin tone! I can’t go wrong with these palettes
Erin S.
Norwood, NY
So freaking good!! The shadows are really blend able and pigmented I’m obsessed!! The shadows are fun to use and have a variety of shades!!
Alicia B.
This is another palette that you can create all sorts of looks from day to night. This palette has some colors that are deep and bright.
Ashleigh J.
Ormskirk
I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias place Saharan palette, if you think it’s good give it a like💖Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
Sydney H.
Do these colors look different in person vs. online in the pictures?
Mary R.
Laredo
I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin is fair as reference) but I'm afraid that the colors would not look good on me Somebody can help me to decided? Thanks :)
ashley C.
chicago
Ooo I’ve always wanted to try red and that red seems to fit does it’s apply well?