BY JUVIA'S PLACE

Saharan Palette was inspired by the vibrancy and vivaciousness of the Fulani culture.Saharan Palette has 12 beautifully coordinated colors with a combination of 4 matte colors for Transitioning, Shimmery and Satin Finish. see more...

• I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias plac...14 Answers
  • Do these colors look different in person vs. online in th...5 Answers
  • Thinking about purchasing. Are the reds very bright? &amp...6 Answers
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I own almost every Juvia’s place palette. I’m a huge fan of theirs. Their brand has grown so much and come a long way. I love supporting small business and black owned business. They have the most pigmented eyeshadows and you can’t beat the price. I love this brand." in 17 reviews
Desiray T.
Perris
I love the pink color in this palette! So beautiful, smooth application and blends like magic. Great color selection and gorgeous packaging. Definitely worth the money and I recommend it for anyone who loves makeup.
Elizabeth F.
San Benito, TX
5 stars on every eyeshadow palette from this website. Pigmentation is there. Blendable, beautiful shades, lasts all day and is affordable. Most are shimmers and the rest are mattes.
Emma C.
santa rosa
One of my fav palettes! Color pigment is beautiful😍 and it blends so well, super easy to work with. $20 for such a stunning and versatile product is not bad at all. 100% recommend.
Vinny C.
Buffalo, NY
I love this pallet. It has some really nice subtle colors with some nice ones that pop. I use this product a lot. It was definitely worth the price. The shadows are so pigmented.
Tema M.
United States
Pigment is awesome, it is affordable and perfect for a creative bold look . The colors are easy to blend out , i want to buy more of their eyeshadow palettes. I recommend it :)
Claudia M.
United States
Matte shadows are really great. The bright pink shadow does have a lot of fallout and I wish the black shadow was easier to blend out. The shimmer shadows are really great.
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
The Saharan was my first JP! I love it, as well as every other Juvia's Place palette I now own. I have 6 of them so far, and I plan to get them all! They are super pigmented, blend like a dream, and the pan sizes are HUGE!
Emily J.
I love the shade selection in this palette. The orange and gold are particularly gorgeous and fun to use in looks. Would recommend any Juvia's Place palettes!
Amy C.
The palette is by far the most amazing palette I have purchased! The pigmentation of the shadows is to die for and the amount you get is really great as well!
Princess S.
Hermitage , PA
The colors go on everyone’s skin tone. They have a beautiful range of colors and the price is worth it and they usually have amazing sales around Christmas.
Ashleigh J.
Ormskirk
I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias place Saharan palette, if you think it’s good give it a like💖Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
Alex C.
Thinking about purchasing. Are the reds very bright? & how is the pigmentation/color payoff??
Sydney H.
Do these colors look different in person vs. online in the pictures?
Mary R.
Laredo
I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin is fair as reference) but I'm afraid that the colors would not look good on me Somebody can help me to decided? Thanks :)
ashley C.
chicago
Ooo I’ve always wanted to try red and that red seems to fit does it’s apply well?