MakeupEyeEyeshadow PalettesJuvia's Place
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette

Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette

by Juvia's Place

Saharan Palette was inspired by the vibrancy and vivaciousness of the Fulani culture.Saharan Palette has 12 beautifully coordinated colors with a combination of 4 matte colors for Transitioning, Shimmery and Satin Finish.

Has anyone tried this palette? I want to see how the pigmentation is, I've only ever purchase face products from Juvia's Place, no eyeshadow!!
Is this blendable?
Has anyone tried Juvia's place eyeshadow pallet? I'm looking for some color to play with and neutrals. Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
Start your review of Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
...supporting small business and black owned business. They have the most pigmented eyeshadows and you can’t beat the price. I love this brand.in reviews
Neshia J.
Jacksonville, FL
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Neshia J.
This palette gives versatility. I love how I can go from day to night, from soft glam to full on drama! The colors are very pigmented, this is a nice palette to have for sure!
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sherri F.
Gorgeous palette! Love the beautiful mix of highly pigmented mattes and shimmers! The formula blends easily and allows me to create a variety of daytime and evening looks! I purchased two, one for myself and one to gift!
Eva O.
Conway, SC
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Eva O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have read so many great reviews on Juvias Place eyeshadow palettes so I had to buy a couple just to try them myself! And I am so happy that I did! This is absolutely amazing eyeshadows, they have like a creamy type texture and they blend so very well. The eyeshadows are very pigment and there isn’t much fallout at all. All in all, this is a gorgeous palette.
Polly A.
Rockledge, FL
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Polly A.
Purchased at: Amazon
OMG 😆 I absolutely love Juvias Place. I have used this product for a while and it is beautiful on my skin and the skin tones that they have it is absolutely gorgeous. It is a product that I would recommend to a lot of my friends and family.
LaDasia C.
BowlingGreen
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by LaDasia C.
This is one of my favorite palettes by Juvia’s Place. My university colors are red and white, and I made a pretty awesome red and gold eye look with this! It’s a super pigmented palette and highly blendable. The color combinations are can very very flirty and sultry, which I love! I wore this look while working at a football game and everyone enjoyed it. I felt really good (at the time I just started doing my makeup). Juvia’s makes it easy to build color and make a look pop!
Cecilia R.
Jacksonville, FL
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Cecilia R.
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Cecilia R.
The Saharan by Juvia 🥰🥰🥰 this palette has shimmer as well as some solid colors so you can have fun mixing and blending which am going to do as soon as I get the chance to try it. #LoveInfluenser #LoveMakeup
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Patty C.
I got this palette in Juvia place mystery box. First time ever ordering. I think the palette or even the mystery box itself was very affordable. I paid $34, now I think it's $18. I think the palette itself has nice packaging. A few of the shades felt a little rough. I didn't get to play with it a lot yet, I hope soon. But if you would like to have an affordable palette, yes I think I would recommend this product.
Tiffany L.
Cincinnati, OH
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tiffany L.
The colors in the pallet are beautiful! The price point for this product was great as well. I feel that I got a great deal. The color payoff was good once I put a primer on my lid.
Rachel H.
Edmond, OK
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rachel H.
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rachel H.
My first time trying Juvia’s and I’m so impressed with the quality of these shadows. They are highly pigmented and finely milled so they’re easy to work with. A good mix of shimmers and mattes with some super unique colors.
Natasha N.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Natasha N.
One of my favorite palettes from Juvias. It has a great color story and provides so much inspiration for every day and dramatic looks. I just wish these had a mirror especially with the compact size it would have been perfect
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jaszlyn S.
Olive Branch, MS
il y a 7 mois
Khloe K. il y a 7 mois
I own multiple. There’s a fair amount of fall out on some shadows, but the pigmentation is next level amazing!!!
Andrea V.
il y a un an
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette Es realmente bueno? Vale la pena?
Yolanda C. il y a 10 mois
Si. Vale la pena el precio
Anna Stacia V.
Atlanta
il y a 2 ans
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette ? This product is easy to use gives a good finish and its very affordable.
Brandy R. il y a un an
I love all their eyeshadow palettes, I love them so much I have 8 of them. They are super affordable, extremely pigmented, and easy to blend.