BY JUVIAS PLACE #83 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Saharan Palette was inspired by the vibrancy and vivaciousness of the Fulani culture.Saharan Palette has 12 beautifully coordinated colors with a combination of 4 matte colors for Transitioning, Shimmery and Satin Finish. see more...

• I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias plac...12 Answers
  • Do these colors look different in person vs. online in th...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin...3 Answers
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I own almost every Juvia’s place palette. I’m a huge fan of theirs. Their brand has grown so much and come a long way. I love supporting small business and black owned business. They have the most pigmented eyeshadows and you can’t beat the price. I love this brand." in 17 reviews
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I had swore I did a review for this but I guess I did not. Let’s be real, this is a good palette. The pigmentation is there and packaging is always creative. The formula can be a slight dry but when you add it to the lid, it blends beautifully and you can even wear no primer and still get the same payoff. That’s how opaque the shadows are. I do like the color scheme here and I will say this is one you have to grab. If you like bold colors and want to create very cool looks, this is one to add to your makeup collection.
Cristina R.
This is a fabulous palette, with beautiful warm shades and amazingly pigmented colours. The mattes are very blendable and the colour range works very well for me. I can't get too many variations from the mattes (warm to super warm is basically the range) but the quality of the shadows make it my go-to for warm looks. The pressed-pigment foiled shadows are really the standouts of this palette and they always give me lots of inspiration for looks. I can do work-appropriate looks, going-out looks and experimental looks from this palette.  Also this company packages their products so well.  My palette came in a box full of packing peanuts, palette wrapped in a foam sheet, pull the palette out of the sleeve and the palette itself is wrapped in bubble wrap!
Stormy B.
Chanute, KS
This is a wonderful palette! The is easily one if the most pigmented and smoothly blending eyeshadow formulas I've tried. Plus the matte black shade (Chad) is an incredible black that builds up and layers beautifully. The glitter shades are absolutely stunning with minimal fallout. If the rest of juvias place palettes are as high quality as this one I highly anticipate buying more from the brand in the future.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley , CA
I have like 4 Juvias Place palettes & this one is my absolute favorite for summer. It’s a great size, a great color selection & so much fun to create looks with. Granted, I don’t use the black, but when I tried out the black, it was very very pigmented & a bit stiff to blend, but definitely workable. The rest of the pans were easy to blend and well pigmented. Highly recommend you grab it on sale for summer.
Taylor S.
ashland
The formula for these shadows are my favorite shadow formula. The matts are very pigmented and blend effortlessly. The shimmers pack a punch and looks stunning. But I find that the shimmers apply best with a finger. But I find that some of the colors in the palette do not go with the other colors. I find that this palette works best as a companion palette because I find the amount of looks you could do with this are limiting. Would recommend this product if you like the majority of the colors.
Allixandria G.
Traverse City, MI
I am in LOVE with this palette but also with this company! This was the first palette I purchased from them and it is superior to all other eyeshadow palettes I’ve used. Their formula is velvety and the pigmentation is INSANE! The packaging is so stylish. Truly great for all skin tones!!!
Slayahontas S.
Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette this a basic palette that is FAR beyond it’s time. This palette took neutral palettes to an entire different level. I don’t think this palette has ANY competition. Although, it has no extremely bright colors it is not to be taken lightly!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Juvias Place never disappoints. Every palette they offer is worth the price you will pay. They work well together and with other shadows and you can create awesome looks with ease. I have several palettes from the company now and I am amazed at the pigment and quality they give at such an affordable price.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I purchased this along with the Zulu pallet, this was my first ever purchased from this brand and I was so pleased! It has wonderful color pay off, minimal fall out, extremely good prices, and this pallet is perfect for every day use. My first impression Of this brand was a very good one and I highly recommend it and will be re-purchasing from them in the near future.
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
This is the first Juvias place palette I purchased. After this I decided I would purchase all of them because of the amazing quality. It can be used daily with a light hand and you can also achieve stunning evening looks with it. I love the fact that these look so amazing on colored skin. Usually bright colors just disappear. I totally recommend this palette
Ashleigh J.
Ormskirk
I copied a Nicki tutorials eye look using the juvias place Saharan palette, if you think it’s good give it a like💖Juvias Place The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette
Sydney H.
Do these colors look different in person vs. online in the pictures?
Mary R.
Laredo
I'm interested in the warrior palette eyeshadow ( my skin is fair as reference) but I'm afraid that the colors would not look good on me Somebody can help me to decided? Thanks :)