BY JUVIA'S PLACE

Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
The packaging is to protect from damage it's nicely designed as every other palette by this company. This palette I love just as much as I loved volume 1 blush palette also by juvias place. It's just as pigmented rich and beautiful as the other. It's not as dark is the only difference. It's worth having both blush palettes without a second guess. The highlighters are stunning I love these colors so much that I actually do also use these as shadows as well. They're product is affordable and inexpensive for the quality. I would recommend to anyone of all skin types and colors.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Love the shade selection of this palette it’s suitable for all skin tones but there is also a deeper palette with more amazing buttery blushes and blush toppers this palette will run you 17$ on the juvias place website I highly recommend this Too someone who wants to invest in some new blushes !
Brandy R.
Rochester
Purchased this when they were having their 40% off sale over the 4th of July, as my trial run at using blush. And let me tell you this blush palette is amazing. Colors are perfect for spring summer time. The darker shades I use as shadow. Worth every penny. They are very silky in texture and like the eyeshadows extremely pigmented, so a little goes along way!! Must have.
VANESSA M.
You cannot beat Juvias affordable pricing.. hands down they deliver excellent quality at amazing prices! This blush palette is so beautiful and workable on all skin tones! The color selection flows so well and the packaging is so adorably chic..

I personally enjoy using this product as eyeshadows simply because I rarely wear blush.. but I love that you can get creative and mix/build these up! A also love that most are mattes but they add a few shimmers in there that look stunning by themselves or used as a topper that adds a subtle fresh glow to the skin

Sierra E.
Robbins, IL
These blushes and highlighters are very pigmented they are long lasting a beer I don’t even have to touch them up once I put them on they come in some Mad to some shimmers they’re good for almost every skin tone I would recommend purchasing them to anyone the brand is very good at shipping and prices are great
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
I used the blush palette 1 & 2 as eyeshadows and it turned out beautiful!! Even though it a blush palette but you can use it as a bronzer, eyeshadow, highlighter. The blush is super easy to blend and it’s buildable. I love juvias place products and I would recommend this to everyone.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
I love the shades of this palette and I love juvias place.. but I have fair dry skin and these do not last on me. They fade super easily. Usually if I wear these, i'll wear them over a cream for intensity but they just don't last on their own, which is super disappointing. So I will keep it, but only over creams.
Nia N.
This palette is so awesome! It has not just blush, but also bronzer and highlighter options, making this truly a full face palette. It’s intended for light to medium skin tones, and I’m able to get many shades to work on my medium-deep skin. I’ve used all the shades as eyeshadow as well, so this palette is a serious multi-tasker. Attached, photos of the packaging, as well as swatches and a #MOTD showing this baby in action. Bottom line, I highly recommend!
Dyamond W.
Texas
At first I didn’t like this blush palette at all. It is true to color and the pigment is on wow but it’s really not a blush palette for me. Not good for tan skin so I use it as eyeshadow or to contour my nose that’s about it. I do love it just wish I could get my blush life with it.
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Juvia's Place The Saharan Blush Palette Volume II the most pigmented blushes I have ever use. Any skin tone can use this blush. Just tip the excess off brush. It a blush and highlighter palette together. The pigment is long lasting. I would recommend to everyone. The price for the palette is so affordable.
Sydney H.
How does this look on fair skin?