BY JUVIAS PLACE

victoria R.
I really have no clue what in the world took me so long to get this item but i am so glad i did. I am a huge fan of this brand and have almost every single eyeshadow palette they made but i was a little worried about the blushes. First off the palette is affordable. I got it on sale for $18 with tax and shipping it came up to $20 because i used a youtubers code. A little bit goes a long way because it is highly pigmented like all their other products. I am a medium skin tone and this looks beautiful on my skin. I am so glad i purchase this palette
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Juvia's Place The Saharan Blush Palette Volume II the most pigmented blushes I have ever use. Any skin tone can use this blush. Just tip the excess off brush. It a blush and highlighter palette together. The pigment is long lasting. I would recommend to everyone. The price for the palette is so affordable.
Janeigne N.
Love the shade selection of this palette it’s suitable for all skin tones but there is also a deeper palette with more amazing buttery blushes and blush toppers this palette will run you 17$ on the juvias place website I highly recommend this Too someone who wants to invest in some new blushes !
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
I used the blush palette 1 & 2 as eyeshadows and it turned out beautiful!! Even though it a blush palette but you can use it as a bronzer, eyeshadow, highlighter. The blush is super easy to blend and it’s buildable. I love juvias place products and I would recommend this to everyone.
Nia N.
This palette is so awesome! It has not just blush, but also bronzer and highlighter options, making this truly a full face palette. It’s intended for light to medium skin tones, and I’m able to get many shades to work on my medium-deep skin. I’ve used all the shades as eyeshadow as well, so this palette is a serious multi-tasker. Attached, photos of the packaging, as well as swatches and a #MOTD showing this baby in action. Bottom line, I highly recommend!
Sara L.
Port Jervis, NY
Absolutely Beautiful Pigment, The Mattes, Shimmers && High Shine Blushes. The High Shine Blushes Would Make Nice Highlighters On Darker Skin, Although The Entire Palette I Would Say Is For More Light && Fair Skin. Did I Mention They’re Long Lasting Too!? Definitely Repurchasing Once Pan Is Hit!
Carolina R.
Azusa, CA
LOVE the variety this palette brings but be careful they are amazingly pigmented!! Any medium to dark skin tones I’d recommend this palette to, their blush palette 1 is for fair to medium and blush palette 2 is medium to dark!!
Sharonda T.
I am starting to really like their palettes and the amount of color payoff that I am able to receive. For this palette and my conversion to minority and Black owned cosmetic brands. I think the only thing that I did not like about this blush palette is that it is not as buttery as my other blushes that I have from MAC, Clinique and Hikari which were purchased 1-3 years ago before my conversion to Black Owned. I will use these for eyeshadows and I definitely recommend these to others!
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This is my holy grail makeup line along with urban decay. Each and every time Juvia Place delivers amazing pigmented eyeshadows, that are so soft and blend able. Their foil shadows are so pigmented that you can cut your own crease with them !!!!! I love with them I own the whole collection

Vatrece N.
Douglasville, GA
Use a light hand! These blushes are very pigmented.  They last all day.  The pan sizes are huge! The quality is out of sight!  I won't say these are buildable only because there's not need to build.  Use a very light hand and a fluffy brush with these so that you don't end up looking like a clown. They are very blendable. You could also use as eye shadow, which I occasionally do. I love everything this brand puts out.