Juvia's Place The Nubian Eyeshadow Palette

by Juvia's Place

The Juvia's Place Nubian Eyeshadow Palette features the most essential collection of neutral colors. These highly pigmented colors blend flawlessly and deliver incredible staying power. This palette offers a seamless transition from subtle everyday looks to sultry night-time looks. This is a must-have palette, great for all skin-types.

Shades:
Row 1: Iridescent Pink, Matte Tan, Matte Nude Brown, Shimmer Champagne
Row 2: Shimmer Light Gold with Pink undertone, Metallic Light Gold, Shimmer Goldish Auburn, Metallic Bronze Gold
Row 3: Metallic Dark Auburn, Matte Brown, Metallic Dark Brown, Matte Ebony Brown

How to Use

Start by priming eyes with a white/nude base. Use a wet synthetic flat brush for shimmery colors and satin textures. Apply matte colors using a blending brush. To wet the brush, use your choice of any makeup setting spray.

Note: (Eyeshadows with shimmer and satin finishes can be applied wet or dry).

Please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.

Ingredients

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Magnesium Sterate, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxides Greens, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide, FD&C Red 40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake, FD &C Yellow 5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake.

Would this look good on lighter skin tones?
I've heard nothing but great things about juvias place pallets. What are your thoughts? How's the pigment, formulas, etc?
Is the pigmentation on these shadows? ?
Start your review of Juvia's Place The Nubian Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING! I honestly do not have a single bad thing to say. The colors are pigmented not only on finger swatches but also when using your brush, and they are incredibly buttery and blend to perfection. Yes I know that it is a pretty basic palette color wise, but this palette will not be apart of your basic collection because it is so great for the price and the company is amazing!” in 465 reviews
“This palette is full of beautiful neutral and warm shadows. Mainly shimmer, but a few mattes. The pigmentation is amazing! They also blend very nicely. They perform like high end eye shadows. I would recommend this for the quality!” in 109 reviews
“...like it . It's my top favorite palette and got it from sophara it's so long lasting I can't even believe it .i totally recommend to everyone you will live for this palette ” in 28 reviews
First of all, the formula is awesome! I have a bunch of Juvia's Place palettes and this matte formula is my favorite of theirs. The shimmers are incredible too. My only issue with this palette, as opposed to other Juvia's palettes, is that even though it has a lot of shadows, I feel like I can only make the same two or three looks with them. I have the full-sized nubian and the mini nubian, and honestly prefer the mini because it's smaller, easier to travel with, and creates the same looks as the larger palette. That said, you really can't beat the quality for the price!
Morganton, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette! The shadows are so creamy and pigmented, very little to no fall out. And I'm a neutral gal so this palette is right down my alley and they are so affordable for higher end palettes. My only complaint is that there is NO bone shade/white shade/skin tone shade for all over the lid, which is a must for me. But, I can always use one from a different palette so it's not a deal breaker.
Juvia's Place The Nubian Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Licia B.
This palette is so beautiful, first I love the packaging and it's affordable. It's well made. One of the things I love is how pigmented the shadow is. I love to create nude looks with this palette as all the colors compliments each other. I highly recommend this palette to everyone. I will order more.. Juvia's Place The Nubian Eyeshadow Palette
Amazing palette to use for office. The colors are warm and matte. They go in quick and you can blend them so easy. This is my go to pallet if you like simple yet stunning looks. I love this brand I have all of the Palettes. I highly recommend them because they have such variety and they are affordable.
Cypress
Juvia's Place The Nubian Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by BeautyBySNicole |.
Staple in any MUE, MUA and anyone who wears eyeshadow. It looks like a bunch of warm browns, but this palette will definitely throw you for a loop. The package is the usual card board packaging and it’s sturdy. I lived this so much, I ordered the mini version with six shades to keep in my makeup bag,.
Longview
This palette didnt work for me. The colors didnt blend and they were chalky with little to no pay off. The price is great and the brand is good but this specific palette was a no go for me. I bought it in hopes to have a good neutral palette. I have seen great reviews so maybe i got a defeftive one?
This is a really great every day palette. The quality is great, the color pay off on point and it has become a really well loved palette of mine. Im actually on my second one and i already about to hit pan on a few shades! Lol Juvia's Place The Nubian Eyeshadow Palette
Brockton, MA
This palette is one of the first Juvias product I bought and I never stopped. This is one of my favorite nude eye shadow palette. They are highly pigmented and they apply smoothly. I love this nude palette and I don't have anything negative to say about it and this brand.
This is a gorgeous neutral palette, you can get everyday natural look or a night out look! It’s versatile and high quality for the price. The eyeshadows feel smooth buttery and apply smooth and easy to blend. I recommend this for anyone who loves a more bronzy look.
Recently bought this palette to complete my Juvia's Place collection, I'm so glad I did. This palette compliments any look, a neutral look, or a smokey eye. Colors are easy to apply and layer. I can't wait for the next eyeshadow palette!

276 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Murfreesboro , TN
3 months ago
Katherine R. • 2 months ago
Girl get a huge bundle with all the juvias because YOU NEED THEM ALL!! They aee all amazing and crazy pigmented and they blend amazingly!!