BY JUVIA'S PLACE

• If y’all haven’t tried juvias place palettes I highly rec...4 Answers
  • Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palettetarte™ shape ...2 Answers
  • This is one of my favorite palettes because of the color ...4 Answers
Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is my holy grail makeup line along with urban decay. Each and every time Juvia Place delivers amazing pigmented eyeshadows, that are so soft and blend able. Their foil shadows are so pigmented that you can cut your own crease with them !!!!! I love with them I own the whole collection Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palette" in 48 reviews
  • "Talk about some pigment! These eyeshadows are soooo pigmented, I love it. There’s literally no fall out from these shadows, I absolutely love this brand." in 6 reviews
  • "For the price you are paying, these palettes are absolutely worth it. The creator created them having design the shadows to show up even on the darkest skin. The metallic shades are absolutely creamy. The mattes, although can be dry, is also extremely pigmented. A con in getting this palette is that it comes with no mirror and the palette cover itself is cheaply made. What it lacks in presentation makes up for actual performance. The picture below is all one swipe swatches." in 5 reviews
Sirenita m.
I love this eyeshadow palette. The color selection is great incredibly cute and functional, you can easily use all colors and create awesome and colorful looks.

The pigmentation of this eyeshadows is AMAZING! It even stains a little bit but nothing crazy. I love the formula, is soft and looks creamy, stays all day long without fading mor falling off, and feels nice and weightless, no matter how much you use (but a little amount is more than enough).

I've experimented a lot with this palette and even used it all over my face as highlighter, bronzer, contour and blush, by mixing some of its colors.

I don't have any complaints about this product, it is just perfect!

Also, the packaging is pretty cute and nice, the material is durable and high quality; the eyeshadow's size is considerably big and the pans are nice quality.

100% recommended!

I'll show you my whole face look using this palette in the picture below. I even mixed some pigment with a lip gloss to apply it on the lips, so you could really say it is a monochromatic look.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I’ll never use the blue because I have blue eyes. BUT every single other color is MY JAM. Just like the other palettes from Juvias Place, this one is pigmented, blendable, beautiful & wonderfully put together. I bought it on sale & id day sale price is absolutely worth it. I love the size too. This one has huge pans like the big masquerade. I’ll never pan these... but whatever I guess. Definitely get this palette.
Rosio R.
I bought this palette for my birthday last year and let me tell you it is great! The colors are really pigmented and the pan size is great. Definitely worth the money. The colors are so buttery and smooth and the matte shadows blend so easy. It's a great palette to have in my collection, I love the variety of colors it has definitely can create several looks with it.
Lizzy T.
Imperial Beach, CA
This palette is simply stunning. All the shadows are vivid and super pigmented. I love how easily these shadows blend. The pan sizes are pretty big compared to other brands. I always wear all of my shadows with a base and I didn't do any different with this palettes and shades did not fade throughout the day. I definitely recommend this palette it is super affordable.
Ray B.
Melvindale
This is hands down my favorite eyeshadow palette. It has your basic warm tones for a classic look but you also have shades like the deep green and blue for bold looks. You can keep it simple or go bold. It’s very versatile.
In terms of formula it is smooth, pigmented, creamy, opaque, and long lasting. I have nothing bad to say about this palette.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Probably the most pigmented and beautiful palette I own. I use it all the time. The mattes blend like a dream and the metallics (I call them metallics instead of shimmers because they give a beautiful metallic look without noticeable glitter) are buttery and smooth and high impact. Looking forward to purchasing more from Juvia's Place.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
The formula on these shadows, especially metallics, is unbelievable for the price. They are pigmented and beautiful. Worth the low price tag. Especially since now these palettes are at Ulta, there's no reason not to get these. This one appeals to me because it has neutrals but also wearable colorful shadows. Beautiful shade selection.
Nicole D.
This palette is phenominal! It has the perfect combination of neutrals, transitions and shimmers. There are browns, golds, oranges, amongst an earthy green, a lovely burgundy, and a gorgeous sapphire blue. There are 12 GENEROUS helpings of color in The Nubian 2. Every single one is VERY PIGMENTED even on my brown skin. Every single color BLENDS VERY WELL both wet and dry. Did I mention the fact that this palette retails for only 30 dollars in comparison to some higher end brands who charge 50 to 60 dollars for a fraction of this amount of product. I LOVE this palette and I would buy it again without a doubt. VEGAN available at  www. juviasplace.com
Yaneth S.
Juvias place has some of the best eye shadow no lie. They are pigment, blendable, and butterfly soft. They perform excellent, the Nubian 2 is one of my faves because it has neutrals but pops of color as well. You can create many looks with this one palette and its a one stop shop it has everything you need to create a look.
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this one out of the four that I have is going to be my favorite I just got this one in and I've already used it several times and it's just so gorgeous the pigmentation is there the creaminess is there the blend ability is there it doesn't Skip or jump or blend away when you go to blend it is there and it shows up for the party. You have got to try these Shadows everyone is consistent not one of them has been inconsistent for me they all work the same they are all wonderful Shadows you will not be disappointed with any palette that you can get.
Terriana S.
South Bend, IN
what would you do in this situation ? my FAVORITE PALLET Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palette
Nicole D.
This is one of my favorite palettes because of the color pay off, what is your favorite palette?
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
If y’all haven’t tried juvias place palettes I highly recommend you do! I slept on the brand for soooo long! Have you tried them?Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palette
Leanne B.