BY JUVIA'S PLACE

• If y’all haven’t tried juvias place palettes I highly rec...4 Answers
  • Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palettetarte™ shape ...2 Answers
  • This is one of my favorite palettes because of the color ...4 Answers
Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is my holy grail makeup line along with urban decay. Each and every time Juvia Place delivers amazing pigmented eyeshadows, that are so soft and blend able. Their foil shadows are so pigmented that you can cut your own crease with them !!!!! I love with them I own the whole collection Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palette" in 48 reviews
  • "Talk about some pigment! These eyeshadows are soooo pigmented, I love it. There’s literally no fall out from these shadows, I absolutely love this brand." in 6 reviews
  • "For the price you are paying, these palettes are absolutely worth it. The creator created them having design the shadows to show up even on the darkest skin. The metallic shades are absolutely creamy. The mattes, although can be dry, is also extremely pigmented. A con in getting this palette is that it comes with no mirror and the palette cover itself is cheaply made. What it lacks in presentation makes up for actual performance. The picture below is all one swipe swatches." in 5 reviews
AdrianaChilito C.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this look using this palette of juvias place. It's fantastic, super pigmented, creamy, smooth, long-lasting, economical and beautiful like no other. Juvis Place products surprise me because they are too cheap to be so good. I absolutely recommend Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palette !
Jill M.
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Wowwwwww!! As soon as I switched this palette in Ulta, I was amazed!! The colors are beautiful, the pigment is awesome, creamy as anything, and it blends incredibly well! What else can you ask for in a palette? The price is amazingly low compared to prestige brands that don't perform half as well as this does. I highly recommend this palette.
Lisa O.
Murfreesboro
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing pallet and amazing price so pigmented and beautiful there is so much flexibility with the shades one of my favorites is Madagascar I use it just it as a base or for crease from there the rest of the colors create beautiful eye looks. Highly recommend!
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
Received this as a Christmas gift and I am in love with it! I have been using it on the daily since I got it and I would highly recommend! It’s is very pigmented and the colors are so pretty!
Sirenita m.
I love this eyeshadow palette. The color selection is great incredibly cute and functional, you can easily use all colors and create awesome and colorful looks.

The pigmentation of this eyeshadows is AMAZING! It even stains a little bit but nothing crazy. I love the formula, is soft and looks creamy, stays all day long without fading mor falling off, and feels nice and weightless, no matter how much you use (but a little amount is more than enough).

I've experimented a lot with this palette and even used it all over my face as highlighter, bronzer, contour and blush, by mixing some of its colors.

I don't have any complaints about this product, it is just perfect!

Also, the packaging is pretty cute and nice, the material is durable and high quality; the eyeshadow's size is considerably big and the pans are nice quality.

100% recommended!

I'll show you my whole face look using this palette in the picture below. I even mixed some pigment with a lip gloss to apply it on the lips, so you could really say it is a monochromatic look.
Breyana F.
This is so pigmented and so easy to use. It's extremely beginner friendly and affordable. And now it's available not just online but in stores while still keeping it affordable. Whenever I recommend companies this is the first one.
Cheryl W.
Philadelphia
Anything juvia’s place is great. They have good pigment. Easy to blend together and it is affordable for the quality. I use this palette a couple of times so far it’s a new pick of mine and it works wonders.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I’ll never use the blue because I have blue eyes. BUT every single other color is MY JAM. Just like the other palettes from Juvias Place, this one is pigmented, blendable, beautiful & wonderfully put together. I bought it on sale & id day sale price is absolutely worth it. I love the size too. This one has huge pans like the big masquerade. I’ll never pan these... but whatever I guess. Definitely get this palette.
Coral G.
Lexington, NE
I live for this palette! The Nubian 2 palette is my baby! The blue shimmer is my whole life and I’m so sad I’m hitting pan!!!!!! Definitely a good eyeshadow palette for a nighttime makeup look
Aliayah M.
woodland hills
When I first saw this pallet it took me a whole to buy because I was scared of online buying especially makeup eyeshadow. But the colors are too good to pass up and I’m glad I didn’t. It’s extremely pigmented and has very little brush fall off. You won’t be disappointed .Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette
Terriana S.
Mishawaka, IN
what would you do in this situation ? my FAVORITE PALLET Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palette
Nicole D.
This is one of my favorite palettes because of the color pay off, what is your favorite palette?
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
If y’all haven’t tried juvias place palettes I highly recommend you do! I slept on the brand for soooo long! Have you tried them?Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palette
Cezz G.
What do you think girls? Should I try this amazing pallet? 😊
I wanna try juvias place but I don’t know which palette to start with I love creating both colorful and Natural looks!