BY JUVIA'S PLACE

• If y’all haven’t tried juvias place palettes I highly rec...4 Answers
  • Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palettetarte™ shape ...2 Answers
  • This is one of my favorite palettes because of the color ...4 Answers
Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is my holy grail makeup line along with urban decay. Each and every time Juvia Place delivers amazing pigmented eyeshadows, that are so soft and blend able. Their foil shadows are so pigmented that you can cut your own crease with them !!!!! I love with them I own the whole collection Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palette" in 48 reviews
  • "Talk about some pigment! These eyeshadows are soooo pigmented, I love it. There’s literally no fall out from these shadows, I absolutely love this brand." in 6 reviews
  • "For the price you are paying, these palettes are absolutely worth it. The creator created them having design the shadows to show up even on the darkest skin. The metallic shades are absolutely creamy. The mattes, although can be dry, is also extremely pigmented. A con in getting this palette is that it comes with no mirror and the palette cover itself is cheaply made. What it lacks in presentation makes up for actual performance. The picture below is all one swipe swatches." in 5 reviews
Sirenita m.
I love this eyeshadow palette. The color selection is great incredibly cute and functional, you can easily use all colors and create awesome and colorful looks.

The pigmentation of this eyeshadows is AMAZING! It even stains a little bit but nothing crazy. I love the formula, is soft and looks creamy, stays all day long without fading mor falling off, and feels nice and weightless, no matter how much you use (but a little amount is more than enough).

I've experimented a lot with this palette and even used it all over my face as highlighter, bronzer, contour and blush, by mixing some of its colors.

I don't have any complaints about this product, it is just perfect!

Also, the packaging is pretty cute and nice, the material is durable and high quality; the eyeshadow's size is considerably big and the pans are nice quality.

100% recommended!

I'll show you my whole face look using this palette in the picture below. I even mixed some pigment with a lip gloss to apply it on the lips, so you could really say it is a monochromatic look.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I’ll never use the blue because I have blue eyes. BUT every single other color is MY JAM. Just like the other palettes from Juvias Place, this one is pigmented, blendable, beautiful & wonderfully put together. I bought it on sale & id day sale price is absolutely worth it. I love the size too. This one has huge pans like the big masquerade. I’ll never pan these... but whatever I guess. Definitely get this palette.
Allyson H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my first Juvia’s Place palette and I am in love. The shades are gorgeous and blendable. They don’t produce a lot of fallout either. I’ve done two looks this week and today’s had the only issue. The magenta shade did stain my eyelids, but micellar water was able to fully remove it. I would only change one thing: it needs a solid transition matte shade, but it’s still really good regardless.
Aliayah M.
woodland hills
When I first saw this pallet it took me a whole to buy because I was scared of online buying especially makeup eyeshadow. But the colors are too good to pass up and I’m glad I didn’t. It’s extremely pigmented and has very little brush fall off. You won’t be disappointed .Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette
Fedora L.
Royal palm beach
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my first colorful palette because I wanted something different and this one meets my standards I love the color choices. You can create most any look with this palette. I was not disappointed at all The pigmentation is amazing and colors show up really vibrant.
Rosio R.
Houston , TX
I bought this palette for my birthday last year and let me tell you it is great! The colors are really pigmented and the pan size is great. Definitely worth the money. The colors are so buttery and smooth and the matte shadows blend so easy. It's a great palette to have in my collection, I love the variety of colors it has definitely can create several looks with it.
Lizzy T.
Imperial Beach, CA
This palette is simply stunning. All the shadows are vivid and super pigmented. I love how easily these shadows blend. The pan sizes are pretty big compared to other brands. I always wear all of my shadows with a base and I didn't do any different with this palettes and shades did not fade throughout the day. I definitely recommend this palette it is super affordable.
Ray B.
Melvindale
This is hands down my favorite eyeshadow palette. It has your basic warm tones for a classic look but you also have shades like the deep green and blue for bold looks. You can keep it simple or go bold. It’s very versatile.
In terms of formula it is smooth, pigmented, creamy, opaque, and long lasting. I have nothing bad to say about this palette.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Probably the most pigmented and beautiful palette I own. I use it all the time. The mattes blend like a dream and the metallics (I call them metallics instead of shimmers because they give a beautiful metallic look without noticeable glitter) are buttery and smooth and high impact. Looking forward to purchasing more from Juvia's Place.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
The formula on these shadows, especially metallics, is unbelievable for the price. They are pigmented and beautiful. Worth the low price tag. Especially since now these palettes are at Ulta, there's no reason not to get these. This one appeals to me because it has neutrals but also wearable colorful shadows. Beautiful shade selection.
Nicole D.
This is one of my favorite palettes because of the color pay off, what is your favorite palette?
Terriana S.
South Bend, IN
what would you do in this situation ? my FAVORITE PALLET Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palette
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
If y’all haven’t tried juvias place palettes I highly recommend you do! I slept on the brand for soooo long! Have you tried them?Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 Eyeshadow Palette
Leanne B.