BY JUVIAS PLACE #59 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Am I missing out?! Looks like such a lovely palette, and the revi...1 Answers
  • I don’t know should i buy it, it seems beautiful, but is it pigme...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the Juvia's Place The Magic Palette ? I have it ...1 Answers
Juvia's Place The Magic Palette
  • "This is my holy grail makeup line along with urban decay. Each and every time Juvia Place delivers amazing pigmented eyeshadows, that are so soft and blend able. Their foil shadows are so pigmented that you can cut your own crease with them !!!!! I love with them I own the whole collection [product:juvias-place-the-magic-palette]" in 80 reviews
  • "This palette has so many different shades. Some are matt and some are slightly metallic like. The colours come out really well on my eyes and blend so well. Love how they make my eyes pop and really worth its price. The quality is fantastic." in 6 reviews
Jessica C.
First time purchasing Juvia's Place and I am really impressed- I generally gravitate towards branded labels at Sephora as they are the ones we hear the most about on Youtube but I am really glad I came across these. I find the Magic Palette and the Nubian 2 to be the perfect additions to my collection as someone who already owns several nude palettes and I am not disappointed. I purchased the KVD and Anastasia Prism palettes around the same time and I have to say that you can get what you need for much less by trying the Juvia's Place palettes. There were a few shades in KVD's Saint and Sinner palette that I caught myself thinking "Darn I wish Juvia's could've had KVD's extra sparkle" or "gosh I wish the Juvia's shade was just a TAD creamier to the touch" ( I find these shadows to be dry like many others in their collection) but using them to create the same eye look assured me that it was all a matter of small detail. Also the matte navy and matte purple in this palette stain the lids! That said, they perform well with a brush and apply beautifully. I suggest watching Eshanti's YT video on the palette as I would echo many of the same sentiments, and she has beautifully tan skin compared to my light-medium skin tone. My palettes came in approximately 10 days or so and I would say that even if it took 3 weeks, they're worth the wait. You get a TON of product for a really great price for quality that is on-par with high-end palettes.
Hope B.
THIS IS THE MOST PIGMENTED EYESHADOW PALETTE EVER!! But be sure to add a little bit at a time. It blends well but it's so much easier to blend when you add it up little by little. This is such a high quality but affordable palette. The packaging is beautiful. Most of the colors in here are shimmers (my favorite) you need to add this palette to your collection!
Valerie R.
Prunedale, CA
If you haven’t tried Juvia’s Place you’re missing out on a beautiful thing. Amazing quality at wallet friendly prices! When I say amazing quality I mean highly pigmented eyeshadows! Even without wetting your brush the color payoff is unbelievable but if you want to take it to the next level that will do the trick. The Magic palette is the perfect combination of shades for night and day! Both cool and warm tones are all in one palette that makes it convenient! Perfect for any day of the year!
Coley S.
Plano, TX
Trust me when I say you need this in your life. The colors are some of the most pigmented I have ever tried, if not the most. They also blend really well. The pans are huge so it really is an amazing value for the price. I bought The Masquerade palette first, and I find this is a really great companion palette to it since there aren’t many matte shades. Overall, Juvias Place is a wonderful brand, and one that I am constantly recommending to people.
Selena G.
Syracuse , NY
Can’t rave enough about this gorgeous palette! I’ve been using it constantly for my colorful looks. The matters might not be the greatest but the shimmers are BEAUTIFUL. They are so buttery and creamy. Like every Juvia’s Place palette, it is very pigmented. Like I mentioned earlier, the mattes might not be the best because they can be a little dry but they’re still amazing for the price. Definitely recommend this for anyone who loves color.
Anna Z.
Pensacola
The magic pallet by Julius palace is absolutely amazing I’ve never purchased a more pigmented pallet in my life!

I don’t usually use the darker colors in the pallet but I enjoy using the pink in the light pink shade which I don’t can’t remember the names of the goddesses but it’s an absolutely creamy texture and The eyeshadows go on smoothly!!! 🧡💛💚💙🧡💜
Peyton L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Truly my ALL TIME favorite eyeshadow palette and makeup brand. Not only is the palette just so incredibly pleasing to look at, but the colors are STUNNING. I’m someone who loves doing colorful looks, so having a palette with such a nice selection of both warm and cool tone colors makes me sososo happy. I’ve never had an issue with blending out the colors and A LITTLE BIT OF SHADOW GOES A LONG WAY. I would recommend applying the shimmers with a wet brush though! They apply 100000% better with a wet brush, compared to a dry brush. Looking at the colors of this palette, I just feel so inspired to do different looks and try new things. If you’re someone who likes bold, colorful looks, this is a palette for you!
EMMSAYS M.
This is the most beautiful palette by juvias place . The colors are beautiful and the pans are the same size of all of their palettes but the palette is huge. The Metallics are very pigmented the mattes I feel are on a bit drier side but that’s okay they blend pretty easily. If you haven’t tried any of their palettes you should start from here.
Brandi P.
This is my favorite of all the Juvia’s Place palettes (Thus Far). You can get a warm look using the top 2 rows or a cool toned look using the bottom 2 rows. The pigment is great and the blendablity is awesome. You would not be disappointed in this palette.
Michelle M.
Columbia
Another one of my go to palettes Juvias place magic palette is an up and comer that's exploding into the makeup scene and for good reason! The pigments in these truly one of a kind colors are out of this world! These colors stick almost too well but the color does get on everything so you have to be careful and precise with application! I truly enjoy creating one of a kind looks with these colors and I would highly recommend juvias place have a space in your makeup collection. The price tag is a plus too and worth every penny!
Dunja M.
I don’t know should i buy it, it seems beautiful, but is it pigmented, is it easy to blend? I don’t have experience with Juvia’s place.
Vigine Y.
Deerfield Beach
Am I missing out?! Looks like such a lovely palette, and the reviews for this are always good, but I'm not too sure! Someone want to explain to me why it's so good?
Jade M.
Chandler
Should I buy this item? I am not a HUGE fan of shimmer on my shadows, but it doesn’t hurt to try!
Emma K.
Does anyone have the Juvia's Place The Magic Palette ? I have it but I've ran out of looks to use it with, if you do what type of look do you use the shimmers for? x