Juvia's Place The Magic Palette

by Juvia's Place

The Magic Palette by Juvia's

Has anyone tried this palette? Is it really as pigmented as they claim?
How pigmented are the shimmers?
Start your review of Juvia's Place The Magic Palette!
Product Highlights
This is my holy grail makeup line along with urban decay. Each and every time Juvia Place delivers amazing pigmented eyeshadows, that are so soft and blend able. Their foil shadows are so pigmented that you can cut your own crease with them !!!!! I love with them I own the whole collection [product:juvias-place-the-magic-palette]in reviews
This palette has so many different shades. Some are matt and some are slightly metallic like. The colours come out really well on my eyes and blend so well. Love how they make my eyes pop and really worth its price. The quality is fantastic.in reviews
jenn W.
Review for: The Magic Palette
I'm so impressed my the Juvia palettes. They always come in some bomb looking packaging, and the colors are to die for! I'm still learning how to make this palette 🎨 work for me, but it's super pigmented and easy to build up. I would totally recommend getting it! My biggest yay about it is that it's cruelty free! juvia's-place-the-magic-palette
Hawna W.
Firestone
Juvia's Place The Magic Palette uploaded by Hawna W.
Juvia's Place The Magic Palette uploaded by Hawna W.
Review for: The Magic Palette
I got this as a gift and it’s a gorgeous palette. It has great pigmentation and I love the colors.
Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
Juvia's Place The Magic Palette uploaded by Kanisha D.
This is a pretty huge palette with a very unique color scheme. The palette is divided in two. The first two rows contains your sun colors (beige, browns, yellows and reds) and the last two rows has moon colors (blues, purples and greens). You can achieve tons of looks with this palette. The performance is standard with all Juvia’s Place palettes... bold with tons of pigment. The shade Kesi is my favorite. It’s the matte cool beige in the first row. It’s the perfect lid color for a natural look, or amp it up with a topper, like JLaRue Cosmetics White Gold glitter pigment. I stole that combination from Makeup by Melissa🇭🇹 and it is so pretty. ✨🤩
Christa J.
Juvia's Place The Magic Palette uploaded by Christa J.
Review for: , , , ,
I have the smaller version. It is so worth it. It is so pretty. The shimmer green and golden/yellow are both gorgeous. My photo is not showing it as well as in person! It is so easy to work with. The pigment is great. Blends well. I really had no fall out.
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
Juvia's Place The Magic Palette uploaded by Jasmine P.
Review for: The Magic Palette
I love Juvias Place Eyeshadow Palette!! The whole brand is very affordable and you definitely get the bang for your dollars with those pan size!! I purchase their brand on Ulta and their site and always had a great experience!$ 💚💚💚💚💚
Lisa G.
Mission, TX
Juvia's Place The Magic Palette uploaded by Lisa G.
Review for: The Magic Palette
Huge fan of this eyeshadow palette! Pigmentation is phenomenal! Shadows are bold and make a statement. Fun colors makes it fun to use and promotes creativity in creating your makeup looks.
Cy A.
Fairfax, VA
Juvia's Place The Magic Palette uploaded by Cy A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful colors! Graduation was 🔥 picture perfect colors. Stays on all day too. High pigment
Toni C.
Brooklyn, NY
Juvia's Place The Magic Palette uploaded by Toni C.
Juvia's Place The Magic Palette uploaded by Toni C.
Talk about pigment! This is one of my first palettes and I love it soooo much! It has so many different colors you can do both bold and bright or neutral looks with this! Definitely would buy again!! So cute!
Carly W.
Frederick, MD
Juvia's Place The Magic Palette uploaded by Carly W.
Review for: The Magic Palette
I absolutely love this brand their pallets are so pigmented, they have great deals on there website and if your looking for a great full coverage foundation your in luck because they have that too! This is going to be my favorite brand of makeup for the price
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
Juvia's Place The Magic Palette uploaded by Jennifer V.
Review for: The Magic Palette
Another palette, I just used for the first time the other day. Very pigmented, and shimmers are amazing! Created a halo eye, and I loved the outcome!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sivan S.
il y a un an
Are Juvia's Place eyeshadow palettes really worth it?
Destinee M. il y a un an
Absolutely! They have great pigmentation and blend without any hassle.
neelam R.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
What are some of your favourite loaoks to do with the Juvia's Place The Magic Palette? I recently received it as a gift, and I really love the shades, and I can't wait to start playing with it 😻
Erika T. il y a un an
Here are a few where I used the magic mini palette. I find this palette so versatile