BY JUVIA'S PLACE #75 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Am I missing out?! Looks like such a lovely palette, and ...5 Answers
  • Should I buy this item? I am not a HUGE fan of shimmer on...6 Answers
  • I don’t know should i buy it, it seems beautiful, but is ...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail makeup line along with urban decay. Each and every time Juvia Place delivers amazing pigmented eyeshadows, that are so soft and blend able. Their foil shadows are so pigmented that you can cut your own crease with them !!!!! I love with them I own the whole collection [product:juvias-place-the-magic-palette]" in 80 reviews
  • "This palette has so many different shades. Some are matt and some are slightly metallic like. The colours come out really well on my eyes and blend so well. Love how they make my eyes pop and really worth its price. The quality is fantastic." in 6 reviews
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
If you are a make up addict like myself, it’s no secret that brands are constantly pumping out new products.. and when you’re an average Joe that doesn’t receive PR and have to purchase it all with your own coin, it’s near impossible to keep up with all the releases. There are only TWO brands, both of which are indie brands, that I do purchase every palette release.. and Juvia’s Place is one of them. They are continuously expanding as a brand and what they offer for products (eyeshadows, brushes, liquid lippies, blush palettes, single shadows) but it’s their eyeshadow palettes that I without even thinking twice purchase time and time again as they are being released. I have never been disappointed by any of their products. Their eyeshadow formula is the best in the industry in my opinion. I own eyeshadows from drug store brands to Pat McGrath & Natasha Denona.. and nothing compares! And I promise you that their price point doesn’t sway my opinion either - even if their palettes were $100, I’d still truthfully purchase them. They are worth it. They have created some of the most beautiful eyeshadows my eyes have laid on. Their mattes are what every other brand wishes their matte formula could be. Their metallic shimmer shades don’t even need Fix + because they are THAT pigmented on their own. They generously provide their consumers with large pans of quality eyeshadow. I could honestly go without all my other palettes in my collection and only have Juvia’s Place palettes and wouldn’t even be bothered! Every time I see a person discover and try Juvia’s Place, they instantly become addicted and want to buy everything else they have to offer.
Jessica C.
First time purchasing Juvia's Place and I am really impressed- I generally gravitate towards branded labels at Sephora as they are the ones we hear the most about on Youtube but I am really glad I came across these. I find the Magic Palette and the Nubian 2 to be the perfect additions to my collection as someone who already owns several nude palettes and I am not disappointed. I purchased the KVD and Anastasia Prism palettes around the same time and I have to say that you can get what you need for much less by trying the Juvia's Place palettes. There were a few shades in KVD's Saint and Sinner palette that I caught myself thinking "Darn I wish Juvia's could've had KVD's extra sparkle" or "gosh I wish the Juvia's shade was just a TAD creamier to the touch" ( I find these shadows to be dry like many others in their collection) but using them to create the same eye look assured me that it was all a matter of small detail. Also the matte navy and matte purple in this palette stain the lids! That said, they perform well with a brush and apply beautifully. I suggest watching Eshanti's YT video on the palette as I would echo many of the same sentiments, and she has beautifully tan skin compared to my light-medium skin tone. My palettes came in approximately 10 days or so and I would say that even if it took 3 weeks, they're worth the wait. You get a TON of product for a really great price for quality that is on-par with high-end palettes.
Hope B.
THIS IS THE MOST PIGMENTED EYESHADOW PALETTE EVER!! But be sure to add a little bit at a time. It blends well but it's so much easier to blend when you add it up little by little. This is such a high quality but affordable palette. The packaging is beautiful. Most of the colors in here are shimmers (my favorite) you need to add this palette to your collection!
Alicia C.
There is not enough space, time, or good things to day ability juvias place in general. These are the most pigmented, buttery, blendable, amazing shadows on the market. Let me tell you the price is completely unbelievable. Literally besy palettes on earth ranging in the 20's$. That is remarkable. I love the magic palette for every reason that i just named. These shadows are all so unique and on trend with this year. I am in love with her concept as well. She is making a cosmetic brand for women of ALL COLOR. That is amazing. If i haven't said enough that you are clear that i highly recommend these products then oh well. Xoxo juvias place
Sydney H.
I bought this palette as a birthday gift for myself. I had heard very good things about this palette.

The palette is beautiful! It has a lot of pigment and great color payoffs. The mattes can be a little patchy but you can blend them out. The Actual colors in this palette are amazing and unique. The price is impeccable because you can get 12 shades from high end brands for 50$, this is only 25$ and it has 24 shades. I adore this palette and would recommend it to everyone.
Selena G.
Syracuse , NY
Can’t rave enough about this gorgeous palette! I’ve been using it constantly for my colorful looks. The matters might not be the greatest but the shimmers are BEAUTIFUL. They are so buttery and creamy. Like every Juvia’s Place palette, it is very pigmented. Like I mentioned earlier, the mattes might not be the best because they can be a little dry but they’re still amazing for the price. Definitely recommend this for anyone who loves color.
Chika E.
Easton, PA
Okay if you don’t already have one of these then you need to re evaluate your makeup collection this palette has been a staple in my collection since I first received it as a Christmas gift. The shadows and soft and buttery and HUGE!! Literally you couldn’t get more bang for your buck if you tried and the best part is now they are available at Ulta so you can get these amazing palette and earn rewards points!!
Anna Z.
Pensacola
The magic pallet by Julius palace is absolutely amazing I’ve never purchased a more pigmented pallet in my life!

I don’t usually use the darker colors in the pallet but I enjoy using the pink in the light pink shade which I don’t can’t remember the names of the goddesses but it’s an absolutely creamy texture and The eyeshadows go on smoothly!!! 🧡💛💚💙🧡💜
Erin W.
Mequon
Juvias place is always on the dot with their products. All of their shades are extremely nice and pigmented. The shimmers are definitely creamier than the matte shades. The matte shades for the majority are great, but the dark blues purples and blacks are a little streaky and patchy.
Michelle S.
Juvia’s Place has my favorite eyeshadow formula. It’s pigmented, easy to blend, and long wearing. The Magic palette has a great mix of fun colors and neutrals, making it perfect for your collection. I love the duo chrome shadows in this palette. All the shadows have great vibrancy to them. I really appreciate that their products can work for all skin tones. I highly recommend this palette and Juvia’s Place as a brand.
Jade M.
Chandler
Should I buy this item? I am not a HUGE fan of shimmer on my shadows, but it doesn’t hurt to try!
Emma K.
Does anyone have the Juvia's Place The Magic Palette ? I have it but I've ran out of looks to use it with, if you do what type of look do you use the shimmers for? x
Vigine Y.
Elmhurst, IL
Am I missing out?! Looks like such a lovely palette, and the reviews for this are always good, but I'm not too sure! Someone want to explain to me why it's so good?
anna w.
O Fallon, MO
this palette is so stunning. is it worth the money, and what is the formula like?
Dunja M.
I don’t know should i buy it, it seems beautiful, but is it pigmented, is it easy to blend? I don’t have experience with Juvia’s place.

back