Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette

by Juvia's Place

Does anybody knows where I can get the Julia’s place the deuce since it has been discontinued Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette ?
Does anybody knows where I can find this palette since it’s discontinued ?
Do you like this eyeshadow pallete and if so, name one thing you like about it???? 😉 Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette
Start your review of Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
...I think they improved the matte colors. They are much more creamy and pigmented! I'm obsessed with how beautiful the packaging is and how cute the names are. This is only $21 and this palette has very good quality but remember that a little goes a long way. It's easy to blend but it is very pigmented :) it's long wearing and there is barely any fallout. This is a must have!!in reviews
Crystal  J.
Augusta , GA
Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Crystal  J.
IG: @ hellochrissmakeup Soft and super pigmented. Juvia’s Place usually does bright & vibrant, but this one is so beautifully soft. To get this look I used the Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette & Juvia's Place The Berries Eye Shadow Palette to create this look!
Anna P.
West Hills, CA
Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Anna P.
Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette just makes me feel pretty in pink and making me feel like a scrumptious dessert. Custard with a little bit of Puff these eyeshadow are soo bright and will stay on all day and night. Obsessed!
Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kanisha D.
Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kanisha D.
Don’t let this little pastel palette fool you, it is packed with pigment. Juvia’s Place eyeshadow formulas are pretty consistent. The mattes are super pigmented, although a tad bit powdery and the shimmers shine ✨ darling. The color story of Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette may look a bit randomly arranged, but there’s a method to the madness. The 5 shades making an X in the palette are all matte/transition shades. The 4 inner shades that make a diamond ♦️ are the shimmer shades, and they all work together. Chocolat (brown), Crepes (rust) and Creme (peach) are my favorite mattes shades in the palette. They make transition from shade to shade effortless. Macarons (green) is my favorite shimmer shade. Overall, highly recommend.
Jannethe  R.
Santa Ana, CA
Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jannethe  R.
Love this palette! Eyeshadow Formula so Buttery, blends effortlessly! Great Pigmentation 💕 I also used the second shadow on the top row to highlight! Shades are easy to mix & create a new shades. I Highly recommend this palette!
Catherine A.
Scarborough, ME
Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Catherine A.
This pallete is very pigmented and I honestly love it so much and there pallets are very affordable and they have alot of colors
Natalie T.
Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a beautiful Easter/ Spring color palette. Very easy to apply these smooth buttery like colors. Highly pigmented and easy to blend together. This brand eyeshadow palettes are better than most other brands. Affordable and long lasting color. I'll recommend. [product:juvia's-place-the-douce-eyeshadow-palette]
Desire A.
Dallas
Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Desire A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Using The Douce as well as Morphe x James C. I was able to create this look. The products created by this brand in general are all so amazing from pigmentations to the beautiful way the company embraces African women and culture in its packaging is amazing and worth the purchase. 🥰
Celestina T.
NEW YORK, NY
Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Celestina T.
One of my favorite palettes I always see myself going to grab. The colors are just so pigmented and buttery. You don’t even need to pre-moisten your brush to get the shimmery shadows to pop. Just a simple swipe and you get great payoff.
Alexis G.
Cape May, NJ
Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Alexis G.
Purchased at: ULTA
What a beauty this palette is - and the color story is so fun! I've put together some of the cutest looks with this. I love the pastel color story. The mattes are very pigmented and blend beautifully, this shimmers are shiny and beautiful on the eye. Minimum fall out. Plus you can't beat the price! I love having this palette in my collection.
Dalia Z.
Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Dalia Z.
Love the different shades of pink and other colors. It’s very long lasting. The colors in this pallet go well with each other. Something I would improve is the packaging. I am a repeat user and would but this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...