BY JUVIAS PLACE

• I don't have this one yet and I gotta know is it a need?3 Answers
Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is so gorgeous!! This is my favorite palette from Juvia's place because I think they improved the matte colors. They are much more creamy and pigmented! I'm obsessed with how beautiful the packaging is and how cute the names are. This is only $21 and this palette has very good quality but remember that a little goes a long way. It's easy to blend but it is very pigmented :) it's long wearing and there is barely any fallout. This is a must have!!" in 11 reviews
Hayley C.
I am a big fan of Juvia’s Place eyeshadows,
having just purchased my fourth. The Douce palette is a beautiful mix of mostly
cool shades that is well suited for all complexions, but I think is especially
good for lighter skin tones. There are 5 mattes and 4 shimmers, all very pigmented.
The shimmers have a dense, almost creamy consistency, which I assume is from
the main ingredient kaolin, a type of clay. The standout shades for me are the
mint green (Macarons), which is unmatched in my large palette collection, and
the lightest shimmer (Tart), which looks almost white in the pan but is actually
an icy pink/lavender duochrome. It makes a beautiful topper over the matte shades.
There is minimal kickback and no fallout when I use these. Juvia’s Place is very
reasonably priced and has frequent sales and specials, making them an even
better deal.
Tanzania B.
Richmond, VA
I did not think this palette was going to work for me because the shades were pretty light. Boy was i wrong. This look came out flawless! For the look in the picture, I started with the top right shade in the crease with a fluffy blending brush. Then i went over that with the bottom right shade. I deepened the crease with the top left. Then I cut the crease and went all over the lid with the right middle shade. I put the bottom middle. I went under my eye with the shade in the middle. Not only are these palette very pigmented, they last all day! I highly recommend to anyone with any skin tone.
Stephanie V.
Burleson
Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette and Juvia's Place The Festival Eyeshadow Palette we’re also used in this picture (Zulu-the shimmer, Festival-inner corner highlight.)
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette, specifically the colors Berry Mousse, Chocolat, and Crepes. I use Berry Mousse to set my concealer on my eyes, put Crepes as my transition color, then Chocolat in my crease/outer v. I can then use basically any color I want on my lid and it still comes out looking amazing. I just love this palette. I love Juvia’s Place.
Anna S.
I own every single Juvia's Place eyeshadow palette. I am really impressed with this palette, as well as their other more recent palettes. The quality has always been quite good, especially for the price, and I think it just keeps getting better with every palette they release. I have had a little bit of fallout with the shade Puffs during application, but I've never noticed any other fallout throughout the day. The pan sizes are huge. The shades are beautiful and fun. The packaging art is absolutely beautiful! Overall, I think the palette is great for anyone who wants to add in some beautiful pink shades into their collection without shelling out a huge amount of money.
Katrina A.
Lindenhurst, NY
Juvia’s place has the best shadow formula. Hands down. This palette has such cute colors and they last forever. My only issue is with the silver sparkle shade. It was difficult to get on my makeup brush and it looks better as a swatch on my arm than on my eyelid. Every other color is beautiful. The silver shade is probably better to apply with your finger than a brush!
Slayahontas S.
Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette this palette makes me think of Easter having an affair with ice cream. It is perfect for pastel and mermaid themed looks. It has shimmers that can double as highlighters and it’s an all around versatile palette. It’s a must buy!
Sarah B.
Martinez
This pallet here! This pallet is to die for! I am obsessed with it's smooth texture. It blends so effortlessly! It doesn't crease at all! It last all day! It is the perfect formula! I ordered it from their website, you truly can't beat the price! Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette
Jennifer M.
Gainesville, TX
Once again! Can't tell you how great this line is.. you just have to try it for yourself! I'm over the moon in love with these colors, the formula, the pigment! It's all amazing. Very great price as well.
Anamaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Perfect palette for spring! I love my Juvia's Place The Douce Eyeshadow Palette! The color combination is beautiful for a light soft look or a full on dramatic fun colored look. The price is amazing and this brand never fails! Highly recommend it!
Kai Z.
Columbus, OH
This palette is so pigmented as are all the other juvias place palettes. The colors go on so beautiful & the formula is great. The shadows are kinda creamy but its so pretty & there’s no fallout !! I highly recommend all their palettes
Clarissa L.
Lodi
I don't have this one yet and I gotta know is it a need?