Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette

by Juvia's Place

How pigmented is it?
Does this pallet have bad runoff?
What’s your favourite black owned cosmetic brand? 💄.
Start your review of Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette!
Product Highlights
Oh man such an amazing palette. The quality is outrageous and these shadows are soooo pigmented and blendable. There are neutrals and pops of color so I always take this traveling. Hands down one of my favorite palettes and everyone needs this. in reviews
...colours but I'm now realising that this can be used to create some nice neutral looks too. There are a mixture of shimmers and mattes with a suitable transition shade and the most beautiful shadow suitable for inner eye highlight.<br><br>These shadows feel different to any others I own. They are much creamier and buttery and apply like a dream. Super pigmented they are also easy to blend out. The colours are rich and perfect creating a multitude of looks taking you easily from daytime to evening.<br><br>This is becoming my go to palette when I want to create a quick look with minimal products. I'm using it more and more as I'm experimenting and discovering how I can use all the different shades together. I find there is little to no fallout with these shadows either.<br><br>I've been so impressed by this palette. It is lovely to use and I am now looking at buying another from the range - for the price I think you can't go wrong with these shadows they really are fantastic.in reviews
Alexa S.
Conroe, TX
Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette uploaded by Alexa S.
Review for: Large
10/10 just for the packaging & pigmentation alone!! Side note: the pink will stain your skin. But not to worry, it comes off after the next day (& foundation/ concealer will cover it). These shadows are highly pigmented & blend out beautifully. I own so many of their palettes because they are worth it! Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette
Crystal L.
Cincinnati, OH
Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette uploaded by Crystal L.
This was my first ever time trying eye make up and let me tell you.....this palette is amazballs! I had like a tester one and it had no pigment so I could never get it right. Then I got this and was able to play in it and see how to do certain looks. I'd set my first time was a success. I use for blush as well. It's truly amazing and priced so perfectly. They always have a sale as well!!!
Jessika E.
Grand Bay, AL
Review for: Large
Absolutely LOVE this palette! I use it so much. For myself and clients. Whether it’s for transition shades or using every color in the palette. The shadows are so creamy, not patchy, so impactful and blend beautifully. Juvia’s place has some of the best shadows on the market. The shimmers, foiled and mattes are unmatched. They are better then a lot of high end brands. The packaging is simple and practical. I haven’t even mentioned the fact they are better priced then most products and it’s unbelievable because the products are so amazing. I would pay $50 for their palettes and they are not even close to that price. Buy any of their palettes, I promise, you won’t be disappointed.
Mindi P.
Luling, LA
Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette uploaded by Mindi P.
Review for: Large
The pigment is amazing. This pallet has everything from bright colors to neutral shades.
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette uploaded by Kara B.
Review for: Mini
These colors are so bright and fun, the colors are extremely pigmented yet easily blended. The looks that can be accomplished with this pallet are stunning. I have accidentally fallen asleep with my makeup on and my eye shadow still looks great. The price point is amazing. The Masquerade Palette by Juvia's
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette uploaded by Mirela B.
Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette uploaded by Mirela B.
Review for: Mini
I am in love with the JUVIA'S PLACE The Masquerade Mini Eyeshadow Palette! It is extremely pigmented and it lasts on my eyelids for hours, even without eyeshadow primer! The colors are beautiful! I’m so happy with the payoff. I love the story as well. I ordered this directly from the brand’s website and received it quickly! I highly recommend it!
Shanta H.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Large
One of my all time favorite palette's. Such an amazing palette with a great mixture of neutrals and pops of color. You can really make such a good variety of looks with it. Also a black owned business so remember to #supportblackbuisness all year long.
Paula S.
Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette uploaded by Paula S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette and all of juvia's. They work great alone or together. I love the bright colors and the fun to create so many looks. its pigmentation is very good.
Cy A.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Mini
The pigmentation is off the charts! It was perfect colors for my graduation this weekend 🎊🎉
Laura A.
Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette uploaded by Laura A.
Review for: Mini, Large
Wish you could give this pallette more then just 5 starts. I've had since the beginning and I still reach for it! The color pay off is amazing. They blend like a dream and I don't have any problems with creasing... in fact all the shadow pallette's from this brand are just amazeballs!!

249 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...