BY JUVIAS PLACE #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Love, like, or hate? Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette, L'Oréal Pa...10 Answers
  • I love the design of the palette , is it worth it ?6 Answers
  • Are these easy to blend?5 Answers
Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette
  • "Oh man such an amazing palette. The quality is outrageous and these shadows are soooo pigmented and blendable. There are neutrals and pops of color so I always take this traveling. Hands down one of my favorite palettes and everyone needs this. " in 250 reviews
  • "Having never tried any of the Juvia's Place eyeshadows before I was intrigued when Beauty Bay got stock of some of their palettes. However on the first drop I procrastinated too long and by time I decided to order they had sold out. As soon as they restocked I knew I had to get one and I have NOT been disappointed in my purchase.

At first I was drawn to this palette by the bright jewel toned colours but I'm now realising that this can be used to create some nice neutral looks too. There are a mixture of shimmers and mattes with a suitable transition shade and the most beautiful shadow suitable for inner eye highlight.

These shadows feel different to any others I own. They are much creamier and buttery and apply like a dream. Super pigmented they are also easy to blend out. The colours are rich and perfect creating a multitude of looks taking you easily from daytime to evening.

This is becoming my go to palette when I want to create a quick look with minimal products. I'm using it more and more as I'm experimenting and discovering how I can use all the different shades together. I find there is little to no fallout with these shadows either.

I've been so impressed by this palette. It is lovely to use and I am now looking at buying another from the range - for the price I think you can't go wrong with these shadows they really are fantastic." in 24 reviews
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Review for: Mini more...
The Masquerade from Juvia’s Place is the most versatile palette from this popular indie brand. It’s available in two sizes: Mini ($25) and Large ($28.) I own the Mini, but you may as well upgrade to the Large for only $3 more. Juvia’s Place Palettes retail exclusively on their website.

Unlike most of Juvia’s Place Palettes which are either completely neutral OR colorful, the Masquerade Palette includes the best of both worlds. The palette contains nine warm toned shadows and seven vibrant pops of color in both matte and shimmer finishes. The Masquerade is almost like two palettes in one. You can create either a neutral or a colorful look or shake things up and incorporate elements of both. Moving on to the formula...

I have been very impressed with the quality of Juvia’s Place Palettes and the Masquerade is no exception. The color payoff of these shadows is insane. They are creamy to the touch and apply beautifully. The warm toned mattes are ideal for use in the transition/crease and the shimmers look fantastic packed on the lid. This palette is very universally flattering.

If you’re new to Juvia’s Place, I think that the Masquerade Palette is a great place to start. (Don’t blame me if you end up hooked!) Plus, they have sales fairly often and you can also search for affiliate codes to save cash. If I could change one thing about this palettes, I’d include a mirror. Overall. this one gets a big thumbs up from me!
Astrid V.
Lebanon , PA
Review for: Mini more...
Having a hard time deciding if it’s worth it ? YES , YES IT IS formula , pigment , Product is so much better than brands like Mac , Anastasia, Kylie cosmetics too faced , Morphe
BELIEVE ME!!! I have every single palette up to date ( Nubian , Nubian 2 , Saharan 1& 2 , masquerade , magic , Zulu , douce, festival palette and both their blush palette ( use darker shades as shadows)
I enjoy every single shade the metallics look amazing with out wetting them glides smoothly Matt’s are beyond pigmented don’t be afraid of the colors !!!! I’m a brown - bronze girl this got me out of my comfort zone and improved my make up skills it’s a huge staple in my collection
YOU GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH !!!!! Just believe me !
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Mini more...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this palette! I ordered the mini and the pans are pretty big. The eyeshadows are so soft and buttery. The pigmentation is on a level 1000. I was lucky enough to get my palette when they had a sale for 50% off. I'm happy to see a black owned company doing so well. Only con I have is about the company's exchange/return policy. They pretty much don't have one they do not accept returns or exchanges unless the product is damaged upon delivery. So make sure you double check your order before you check out.
Janely L.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Large more...
I always saw people post these palletes from @juviasplace and finally dared to follow them and order a pallette from their website ! I automatically loved the colors that this pallette included because it includes a variety of colors , including nude ones ! When I swatched it at first I really loved it! Now this shadow pallette is always my go to because I don't have to worry about my shadow not standing out due to poor pigmentation ! Honestly Juviasplace palletes are better than any other I have tried , such as tarte cosmetics and bhcosmetics
Dawn N.
Review for: Large more...
Ok.. there aren’t enuff great things I can say about this palette or any of Juvia’s palettes for that matter. CLEARLY I love this brand! From the packaging to the names of the palettes & shadows. I am IN LOVE With this brand!! I purchase directly from their site. The pigmentation and color payoff of these shadows are flipping AMAZEBALLS! Truly some of the best (if not THE BEST) palettes on the market! I truly don’t think ANY ONE can hold a candle next to Juvias place & their palettes!! Great value, great pan size & ive NEVER had an issue with customer service! I use these palettes on myself and my clients!
Ashli M.
Muscatine, IA
First of all, I just want to thank Juvia's Place for taking such care when packaging my shipment! shipmentEach palette was wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap inside of their respective packages, and the shipping box was packed full of foam peanuts. I have never gotten a makeup order so well protected before and I think other companies should definitely take note!

Onto the product review:

Holy pigment! The colors in this palette are beyond stunning, a little bit goes a long way, and they blend like a dream. You get so much product for such a great price point too, which I didn't realize until I got it. I definitely understand why there are two size options, because the large is HUGE and I'm definitely not complaining about that one bit. For once, I don't feel like I'll hit pan anytime soon. Highly recommend snagging yourself a palette from this brand. You won't be disappointed.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Review for: Large more...
This palette was the first one from Juvias Place that I got and it has made me want to buy all they offer. The shadows are extremely pigmented, blend easily, and give you an amazing eye look. The pan size is huge making it well worth the price. If you love eyeshadows and bold, popping colors this is a palette to buy. Amazing 😉
Lauren M.
Irving, TX
Review for: Mini more...
First let me start by saying I absolutely adore JP. Everything from the packaging, to the shade names, are so well-thought out and inventive. They always have very well thought out palettes with an amazing color story and this one is certainly no exception! You can create the absolute perfect blend of everyday looks, bold looks, netural and smokey looks with just one palette, and as always, the shimmers are absolutely incredible, just like butter! I highlighy reccommend all of them!
Morgan P.
Fort Smith
Juvia's Place is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE makeup brands. The palettes NEVER disappoint. The pans are huge, for one (even with the mini the pans are a great size for being considered"mini."). The colors are so so SO pigmented. They blend like a literal dream. I haven't had any of them stain my eyelids or face (I've literally used Juvia's all over my face as a mermaid for Halloween.) To be honest, I don't know one person who doesn't like Juvia's. Not one. 27/10, definitely recommend. Heck, if I was rich I'd probably start handing them out, lol. It's a MUST TRY.
Noa S.
Raleigh
Review for: Mini more...
I got the mini version during a sale. This palette is probably the most versatile I own. The bottom two rows are neutrals, the top two are colourful so you can go as bold or as neutral as you like or need. I only needed to dip into another palette for browbone white matte to set my eye primer.
The mattes blend so nicely, and the shimmers show up so vibrant on the lid, plus a shimmery white ish for highlighting the inner corner. I got compliments on my eye look with cobalt blue on the lid. Highly recommended!
Katherine F.
santo domingo
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
I love the design of the palette , is it worth it ?
Ehlam Q.
hamtramck
Are these easy to blend?
Christine G.
columbia
Hey everyone 👋🏽 what are your thoughts on Juvia’s place eyeshadows?? Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette
Ashleigh W.
Is it worth buying this palette?