BeautyFaceFace MakeupJuvia's Place
Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650

Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650

by Juvia's Place

I was recommended this product as a long-lasting, full coverage foundation. Has anyone had any experience with this product?
Is this foundation long lasting, and is the coverage good?
Does anyone else love Juvias place foundation? The full coverage formula. I feel like I'm the only person who truly loves it-. Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650
Start your review of Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650!
Chasity  F.
Salem, OR
Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650 uploaded by Chasity  F.
I was so excited to try this foundation when I first saw it but sadly didn't like it as much as I was hoping. This is a full coverage foundation and I love full coverage foundations, I struggle with acne and need a foundation that won't look cakey yet covers everything. The shades are awesome I found my shade really easy and most brands I can struggle for some time trying to find the right shade for me. While it did give me the full coverage I love, it made my face feel cakey and very heavy I did not like the way it felt. Lasts all day though with little to no cracking or breaking up of my makeup. Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650
karla  P.
Jackson Hts, NY
Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650 uploaded by karla  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorites foundations just love it, my face is looking amazing covers all my dark spots and my redness, I have oily skin and this foundations help me a lot to control it
Jay  R.
Memphis, TN
Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650 uploaded by Jay  R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This foundation is so beautiful on the skin. It blends out easily. Dries down to a soft matte finish & is light as air. I wore it for a full 8 hour day & it was still intact without any blotting. I wear shade 510 Aruba. It took me a while to figure out my shade but this formula is worth the effort!!!
Juliana D.
Austin, TX
Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650 uploaded by Juliana D.
I believe I got the shade “Aruba” but I really like this foundation! A little goes a long way so I appreciate that I don’t need to use a whole lot to get full coverage. It feels super lightweight on the skin! Because it’s Mayte I definitely recommend making sure your face is well moisturized and hydrated before applying!
ryann K.
Houston , TX
Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650 uploaded by ryann K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product doesn’t come to play it is super full coverage with a beautiful finish and it’s pretty light on the face #hypo pigmentation where 😍
Alyssa V.
Cheyenne, WY
Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650 uploaded by Alyssa V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have combo skin and am VERY pale. It’s so hard to find a foundation that doesn’t look cakey or powdery or just plain weird on me. Amazing application, amazing coverage, and a little goes so far!
Manivone N.
Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650 uploaded by Manivone N.
I couldn't find the eye primer. But has anyone else tried this??? Do you find your eye makeup staying on and looking flawless all day? I need to play around some more with this. I'm not convinced yet. Lol
Rosemarie  R.
Deland, FL
Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650 uploaded by Rosemarie  R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Purchased this at Ulta. Like the velvety feel of it . But think it’s a little to heavy for me . Took a lot to blend this out . Eyeshadow is Morphe .
Kayleigh T.
fairborn
Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650 uploaded by Kayleigh T.
absolutely love this! full coverage and perfect for everyday wear! perfect for the more oily skin types!
Erica L.
Clifton, TX
Juvias Place I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation - Alexandria 650 uploaded by Erica L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This foundation is just okay. It is a super high coverage foundation like it says, but it has some cons. This foundation is really thick and feels heavy in my skin. I probably wouldn’t buy this product again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
il y a un an
Kristine H. il y a 10 mois
Yes!! I love it! I tried it for the first time about a month ago as I needed a new foundation to match my tan so I gave it a try. You barely need to use any and I love applying it with a brush!
Gabrielle  S.
San Jacinto, CA
il y a 2 ans
Veronica M. il y a 2 ans
I got the foundation and concealer waiting to get a good sale to purchase the powder. How is your experience so far? Sorry I asked you a question with your question.
jenny I.
Clemson, SC
il y a 2 ans
Daniela D. il y a 2 ans
I don’t think this will work for dry skin, it has a really matte finish