BeautyFaceFace MakeupJuvia's Place
Juvias Place - I Am Magic Concealer 10 - Full Size - Brand

Juvias Place - I Am Magic Concealer 10 - Full Size - Brand

by Juvia's Place

Is this concealer full coverage and does it last all day?
Definitely not for those on the dry side. Much more suited for oilier skin.
Does this concealer have good coverage?
Start your review of Juvias Place - I Am Magic Concealer 10 - Full Size - Brand!
Sharleshia  H.
Jacksonville, FL
Juvias Place - I Am Magic Concealer 10 - Full Size - Brand uploaded by Sharleshia  H.
Very good concealer. It blend well on my skin. The color was on point and l liked the applicator. This is a good quality product. I recommend trying this open. I like the shade range Juvias place offers.
Setitra  M.
Milan, MI
Juvias Place - I Am Magic Concealer 10 - Full Size - Brand uploaded by Setitra  M.
I am wearing #8, I thought this was going to be to be too dark but let me tell you I LOVE this product! It was prettier on me before I added this shadow. But yessss, get this yall! Too cute!
Maryam H.
Plano, TX
Juvias Place - I Am Magic Concealer 10 - Full Size - Brand uploaded by Maryam H.
This is my all time favorite concealer that blends well with my complexion and doesn't cause build up or stain my clothes. I apply this to my undereyes to ease the puffiness under my eyes and it works great. I totally recommend it.
Muna  O.
Juvias Place - I Am Magic Concealer 10 - Full Size - Brand uploaded by Muna  O.
I actually have shade 8. I like to use this product to highlight and conceal under my eyes, forehead and nose. I bought this on sale for $7 but the full price is $14. I like to pair it with their I am magic velvety foundation.Juvias Place - I Am Magic Concealer 10 - Full Size - Brand
Kayla H.
Germantown, TN
Juvias Place - I Am Magic Concealer 10 - Full Size - Brand uploaded by Kayla H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This isn’t the specific shade that I have however I just want to say I love this concealer! I feel like it should be raved about just like Tarte shape tape or other well known concealers. It’s beautiful for correcting and highlighting. It blends out beautifully and sets beautifully and doesn’t have to be used in conjunction with all Juvia’s Place products. I highly recommend this concealer.
Shantina  W.
Dallas, TX
Juvias Place - I Am Magic Concealer 10 - Full Size - Brand uploaded by Shantina  W.
Definitely recommend this concealer. It’s super creamy and easy to blend out. There is definitely a good variety when it comes to shade ranges. Will be purchasing another
Natania S.
Great coverage but very thick. It sets beautifully with powder but you gotta remember not to apply so much. A little goes along way with the formula. It lasts me a while and doesn’t emphasize my texture. If u get the right shade it will cover dark circles. I like using a deeper shade for contour also.
Karin E.
Detroit, MI
Juvias Place - I Am Magic Concealer 10 - Full Size - Brand uploaded by Karin E.
I love Juvia's Place Concealers they do what there supposed to do conceal🥰 Great Product Nice packaging too💫I do recommend this product 🌸✨🌸
Ekaterina V.
Martinsburg, WV
Juvias Place - I Am Magic Concealer 10 - Full Size - Brand uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice concealer that gives medium to full coverage and is pretty affordable 👌 I wish the applicator would be smaller, this one is clumsy and gives too much product onto my skin, so you should be really careful and try to press the applicator slightly.
Marlene  E.
Mission, TX
Juvias Place - I Am Magic Concealer 10 - Full Size - Brand uploaded by Marlene  E.
I love this concealer it’s very light but has a full coverage! Love the way it makes my under eye look! 🤩