Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsJuvena
Skin Energy - Moisture Eye Cream 15ml/05oz

Juvena Skin Energy - Moisture Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz

by Juvena

A nourishing & energizing eye cream Developed with SkinNova SC Technology that encourages the production of healthy cells & shields against cellular damage Contains ProVitamin B5 to correct hydration & Hyaluronic Acid to retain moisture Formulated with Marigold Extract to fill in fine lines Loaded with Centella Asiatica Extract & Butcher's Broom Extract to banish puffiness & dark circles Reveals a suppler sleeker more brilliant & younger looking eye area To use: Day & night mildly pat around cleansed eye contour

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juvena Skin Energy - Moisture Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
72459 Albstadt, Baden
Juvena Skin Energy - Moisture Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz uploaded by Keti U.
this cream is quite thin, easy to apply and spread under eyes. it is definitely worth the price, i´m using it for over 4 months now and it actually made my under-eyes look rested and good looking. i was quite scared to buy it considering i had quite bad experience with other eye creams before, but this one made me extremely happy. i´d say : money was invested good. i bought it once, i will buy it again !
OAKVILLE
I love this product. I have calcium deposits around my eyes and I started using Skin Energy to try and help that and it totally has! It's been two weeks and I already can see them shrinking. It has a lightweight texture and lovely smell which is also a plus.
Im not a fan of this brand but if you want something rich in ingredients and pricey I recommend you go for this brand. It’s specific for mature skins

Looking for your answer?