Juvena Skin Energy - Moisture Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz

by Juvena

A nourishing & energizing eye cream Developed with SkinNova SC Technology that encourages the production of healthy cells & shields against cellular damage Contains ProVitamin B5 to correct hydration & Hyaluronic Acid to retain moisture Formulated with Marigold Extract to fill in fine lines Loaded with Centella Asiatica Extract & Butcher's Broom Extract to banish puffiness & dark circles Reveals a suppler sleeker more brilliant & younger looking eye area To use: Day & night mildly pat around cleansed eye contour

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juvena Skin Energy - Moisture Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoOAKVILLE
I love this product. I have calcium deposits around my eyes and I started using Skin Energy to try and help that and it totally has! It's been two weeks and I already can see them shrinking. It has a lightweight texture and lovely smell which is also a plus.
2 years ago
Im not a fan of this brand but if you want something rich in ingredients and pricey I recommend you go for this brand. It’s specific for mature skins