BY LEHIGH GROUP

Jute twine heavy duty lgth 190 inches color=natural Pullfromcenter pack, unique overwrap offers customers a dispensing feature that keeps twine clean and tangle free. Uses: Popular for recycling, handyman, kitchen, gardening and crafts. Biodegradable

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
My hubby and I have now used this Jute Heavy Duty Natural Rope for MULTIPLE things! I use it to hang pictures, gift wrap, crafts, and also out on my camping trips for whatever I may need it for because it is so handy and useful. Definitely something you should have in your toolbox for a just in case item, as it is super affordable.
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
This item is a must for me and my crafting it is long lasting is amazing it looks great for my crafting needs that I have. It never disapoints me ever ever and it is very cheap as well which is great for me. I reccomend this to anyone that does crafting
Pop D.
This rope is only good for light stuff or when you are doing arts and craft stuff but if you need or are looking for something stronger I wouldn't suggest this brand or type. I am sorry for being so harsh but I have to be honest. I have purchased it once I not only was unhappy and unsatisfied but I also learned that if you invest just a little more money for quality products you won't waste your money. No I would not recommend or repurchase.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Every house hold needs Jute hanging around, not literally, but it comes in very handy. Putting Country price tags on products for flea market, just need a rope to string something up, and perfect for any little craft project. I can't think right now, but it has many uses!
Kaitlyn R.
It really is heavy duty, sometimes my scissors won't even cut through it. I use for all of my diy projects around the house or for making things a little more pretty. Super cheap and easy to use. Can be picked up at almost any craft store or Walmart/target.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Great for crafts, biodegradable which is always a plus! I recently used it to create a high chair ribbon banner for my son's second birthday party! Gives a great rustic feel to any creation and a little goes a long way! Sturdy, attractive material!
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Really strong stuff ! Recently I have been hanging my plants so came across this and have been macrame queen ! I was able to make over 10 and counting ! Saves money from having to purchase so many. Great value.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
This is great for so many DIY uses. It's quality String and sometimes you need a very strong strength due to the project you are making. This works great it's worth. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Rain K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is so versatile and useful. This is definitely worth money. I do lots of DIY/home decor mini-projects during down time, and this is perfect for all those art/crafty projects. I use these with string lights and it was gorgeous. I also used it to hang pictures on the wall.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
My mom and I get this every year for our roses. It holds really good, and with climbing roses they tend to keep growing in many directions and have to be tied. This rope holds its value and ties easily
Ally S.
Could this be used for arts and crafts?
Janae M.
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
What have you made with this? I'm needing some craft ideas!
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Is this rope good for decorations,???
Ronette G.
Dodge City, KS
Wilk this hold up a pinata
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
What can I use this for?