BY JUSTNATURAL ORGANIC CARE

Have you ever wondered how important it is to feed your skin for tanning purposes? Getting a tan can be achieved the natural way. - - Our serum helps achieve that golden sun kissed tan with the help of the lightweight easily absorbed blend of vitamins... see more...

• I recently bought this product after seeing it online eve...1 Answers
  • Okay... I see this product all over Pinterest claiming to...2 Answers
  • I love laying out however I hardly do because it is SO ba...1 Answers
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I first saw this product on Pinterest last year. It promised to keep your skin looking healthy even after you've been in the sun all day. IT DOES!!! I live in Florida and am a dog walker so I am out in the sun everyday for several hours. I'm fair complexion wise so normally I burn like crazy then my skin feels so rough and tight. This product not only keeps my skin moisturized but it also gave me incredible color and my skin actually looks younger. The scent is amazing, it's all natural and your skin feels so soft. The serum is the same consistency that you would find in facial serums so I would recommend putting it on just out of the shower or adding a spray or to to a body lotion (especially in the colder months). Also the the scent, which is so amazing to begin with, does not compete with perfumes so you can where your regular scents while using this product. I'm on my tenth bottle.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I ordered online and delivery was quick. Large bottle that will last you all summer. At first I was disappointed because I wasnt seeing any difference in color, but after longer use it really has deepened my tan and moisturizes me at the same time. Note> It does NOT contain sunscreen so apply sunscreen on top. Its smells like a great mix of essential oils!! I will be keeping this on hand from now on, I get lots of compliments on my color
Jessie B.
Chickasha, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff. I not only use it during the summer to tan. I use it for a moisturizer if i run out of my regular stuff. I also use it with my makeup routine if i run out of my other oil.
Alisha F.
Manchester, NJ
I'm obsessed with this. I'm generally a very pale person, and I struggle with getting a decent tan each summer. However, I purchased this after reading some great reviews and I'm hooked. It's amazing. It keeps my skin hydrated and healthy enough to soak up some rays and give me a nice summer glow. I probably won't use anything else ever again.
Tiffany J.
Love love love!!!! I saw all over pintrest that this is great for tanning and also keeps your very moisturized and its so true! I get a deep golden brown tan and my skin feels silky smooth! It doesn't feel like oil just sitting on top of your skin like regular tanning oil. Highly recommend
Aimee B.
The smell is great. It gives you a golden tan. My skin shimmers and makes it soft. I use it daily and love the way my legs feel. It's on the expensive side, but would buy it again because of the pros outweighing the cons.
Jessica F.
This is my favorite for outdoor tanning. It's not too greasy it absorbs well and will give you a killer tan! Doesn't smell bad either. Love it!
Melissa L.
Henderson, KY
Found this on Pinterest! Bought it and Love it! I will take it with me every time I'm in the sun from now on! It is the good stuff!
Sara M.
Portland , OR
This stuff helps skin fell nice and smooth even in the winter when your Skin is the driest . I love this product ...
Crystal S.
Fort Worth, TX
I tan easy but have very dry skin . This product helps give me a beautiful color and keep it .
Lauren W.
Okay... I see this product all over Pinterest claiming to help with cellulite as well as to be a natural tanning aid... Has anyone used this? Can anyone confirm/deny the hype?? I would like to try it out but probably not unless I can get some positive and real (non-Pinterest) feedback!!
Megan E.
Indianapolis
I read some reviews that this doesn't have spf... so should I put on sunscreen first then apply this serum? I sometimes burn easily.
Does this tanning serum have SPF in it?
Chelsea W.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I see this stuff all over Pinterest... It supposed to make laugh lines less noticeable, cellulite disappear and stretchmarks? I need the scoop on this! Does it actually work?
Jennifer S.
Louisville, KY
Has this been reviewed by a dermatologist, and if so, what is the "official" opinion on this product (usefulness, safety)? Thanks!