JustNatural Grow New Hair Treatment

by Justnatural

Made in USA -Sulfate Free - Color Safe - Silicone Free - No Chemicals - No Parabens -Chloride Free - Hair loss is often caused by moisturizers and other products that leave build up on your scalp or chemical processes that damage the scalp. Even...

I Am loosing hair every day, would this product stop hair loss and help hair grow ?
Does this work for men too?
Would u used pills or natural remedies like natural oil for hair growth??
Start your review of JustNatural Grow New Hair Treatment!
Esperanza C.
Crown Point, IN
JustNatural Grow New Hair Treatment uploaded by Esperanza C.
I saw this product on Pinterest and thought I give it a try since my hair was falling out a lot due to stress or hormones who knows. but I love it I've noticed that my hair is growing a little faster and I it doesn't fall out like it use too. the smell is something you have to get use to but the benefits out weigh that. I can feel all the new hair growing in and my hair feels super healthy. the price is a little steep but it last a long time even though the bottle is not that big. would recommend to anyone to try for them selves and the best part it's all natural. they also have many other great products for every problem you might have for your hair to your skin.
Melissa F.
Toomsboro , GA
Works well with baby hairs...IF your looking for full head growth or thicker hair i would try something stronger, but this product definatly halped the hairs around my face grow which helps frame my face roundness.. Satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!
Lorraine S.
Wildomar, CA
I bought this for one of my twins who as a baby would pull clumps out when frustrated. Needless to say they left her with some very this hair. I tried this because she is very young and wanted something with toxic crap. I happy to report that her hair has started to regrow and is thickening and filling out beautiful. It is a heavy oil, very earthy smelling. I have just started to try it after loosing half my volume after a hysterectomy.. will keep you posted. Please note you need to keep the oil for a min of 3 hours... so this poses difficulty for me doing as often as I would like, but really happy for my daughters results
ivysarah W.
Whitman, MA
You say so my hair is so long and shiny and thick over 2 months and groove so many inches with like no shedding I swear by this product I love you so much my friend keeps trying to steal it and I'm like you can't have it because I love it so much
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I like this grow new hair treatment. It makes my hair really soft every time I use it. Like I can use it once wash my hair and the next time I wash it my hair is still pretty soft. Every time I've used it I have left it on for 2 hours and let it work its magic. I haven't been as consistent as I'd like to be with it to know if it makes new hair grow but I will be from now on since I'm not in school now for the summer and have time to focus more on myself. I found it on Pinterest and said well I need to give this a try because I have an area on my head where I want more hair to grow so I'll see if this works. It is pretty pricey it's like $40 from what I can remember on the just natural site. However, I think it's worth every penny because it makes my hair so soft. Makes it look and feel healthy. I have yet to see how it will make it grow though.
Adriana A.
JustNatural Grow New Hair Treatment uploaded by Adriana A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Honestly, I never write reviews....but this product is MAGIC. Literal MAGIC. The bottle says you can use it every day but at least 2x a week. I use it about 3x a week overnight. The picture on the left is before it came in, picture on the right is after T H R E E weeks of use. You can actually see and feel the tiny new baby hairs growing in! I’ve had it about 6 weeks now and have barely made a dent in the bottle. It’s pricy, but beyond worth it. I love the smell, if you like essential oils you’ll love it too! Highly recommend it to all my friends and family. If your hair is thinning out like mine was...I suggest you make the investment and buy this product!!
Patricia M.
Howell
Ok so when I was growing up I had no eyebrows and uses to get made fun of but when I started using this product my life changed its absolutely amazing!
Brandi T.
Blue Mountain, MS
This worked very well for a family member member here! Would deff reccommend to a friend. I would love to see how it works and if it works with longer hair growth. Yes it seemed easy to use.
Madison H.
Nashua, IA
I love this stuff! I saw it on pinterest and tried it, LOVE IT!!! It's a little on the pricey side, but I would recommend it if you can afford it!!
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Really works great and fast for those stubborn little baby hairs. Plus has a great smell

109 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...