Made in USA -Sulfate Free - Color Safe - Silicone Free - No Chemicals - No Parabens -Chloride Free - Hair loss is often caused by moisturizers and other products that leave build up on your scalp or chemical processes that damage the scalp. Even...

Does this work for men too?
Would u used pills or natural remedies like natural oil for hair growth??
my hair texture is 3c curly and it's been super difficult to get natural hair products that works for me. I'm a youtuber and i would to try this products and give my review on it. JustNatural Grow New Hair Treatment
Start your review of JustNatural Grow New Hair Treatment!
Wildomar, CA
I bought this for one of my twins who as a baby would pull clumps out when frustrated. Needless to say they left her with some very this hair. I tried this because she is very young and wanted something with toxic crap. I happy to report that her hair has started to regrow and is thickening and filling out beautiful. It is a heavy oil, very earthy smelling. I have just started to try it after loosing half my volume after a hysterectomy.. will keep you posted. Please note you need to keep the oil for a min of 3 hours... so this poses difficulty for me doing as often as I would like, but really happy for my daughters results
Brunette / Color Protection, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
Crown Point, IN
JustNatural Grow New Hair Treatment uploaded by Esperanza C.
I saw this product on Pinterest and thought I give it a try since my hair was falling out a lot due to stress or hormones who knows. but I love it I've noticed that my hair is growing a little faster and I it doesn't fall out like it use too. the smell is something you have to get use to but the benefits out weigh that. I can feel all the new hair growing in and my hair feels super healthy. the price is a little steep but it last a long time even though the bottle is not that big. would recommend to anyone to try for them selves and the best part it's all natural. they also have many other great products for every problem you might have for your hair to your skin.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Curly, Fine, Thin
Jackson Heights, NY
I like this grow new hair treatment. It makes my hair really soft every time I use it. Like I can use it once wash my hair and the next time I wash it my hair is still pretty soft. Every time I've used it I have left it on for 2 hours and let it work its magic. I haven't been as consistent as I'd like to be with it to know if it makes new hair grow but I will be from now on since I'm not in school now for the summer and have time to focus more on myself. I found it on Pinterest and said well I need to give this a try because I have an area on my head where I want more hair to grow so I'll see if this works. It is pretty pricey it's like $40 from what I can remember on the just natural site. However, I think it's worth every penny because it makes my hair so soft. Makes it look and feel healthy. I have yet to see how it will make it grow though.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Fine
buffalo Ny
I've tried this once because my friend had it. It helped my hair grow a bit and made it very soft. I would definitely buy some and recommend to anyone trying to grow their hair. My hair grows super slow and this helped abit.
I've been using this product for over a year and yes it made my hair longer. However, I have had fallout all my life but I seem to have more fallout after using this product. I only use it once a week at most.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Split Ends / Dry, Curly, Color Treated
Toomsboro , GA
Works well with baby hairs...IF your looking for full head growth or thicker hair i would try something stronger, but this product definatly halped the hairs around my face grow which helps frame my face roundness.. Satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Straight, Thin, Color Treated
Whitman, MA
You say so my hair is so long and shiny and thick over 2 months and groove so many inches with like no shedding I swear by this product I love you so much my friend keeps trying to steal it and I'm like you can't have it because I love it so much
JustNatural Grow New Hair Treatment uploaded by Tashza T.
Love this oil! I’ve been using this to keep my hair soft after coloring it, and it’s helped so much with reducing breakage and dryness! I massage a few sprays into my scalp about 3 times a week, and haven’t felt like it weighs down my hair. I will keep repurchasing!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Curly, Fine
Blue Mountain, MS
This worked very well for a family member member here! Would deff reccommend to a friend. I would love to see how it works and if it works with longer hair growth. Yes it seemed easy to use.
Light Blonde / Damage, Heat Protection / Dry, Wavy, Thick
This product is very good. I have used it in the past and feel that it is nice and has a wonderful scent. I would recommend it to anyone that wants healthy hair. The price is very resonable as well.

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...