GroceryPantryJustin's
Vanilla Almond Butter (454 g)

Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter (454 g)

by Justin's

Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter--Justin's California-grown almonds have a bold rich flavor that is hard to match. But, when combined with the right amount of cocoa butter and vanilla, get ready for an out of body experience that can probably be likened...

What’s your favorite way to enjoy this? Any healthy ideas? I couldn’t find the maple flavor of this butter so got vanilla, which flavor would you say is your favorite?
Start your review of Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter (454 g)!
How would you rate this product?
Camille D.
Gilbert, AZ
Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter (454 g) uploaded by Camille D.
Purchased at: Target
So this is on sale at Target right now, and I am so glad I bought and tried this Almond Butter! Love love this stuff. It is sooo delicious 😋 the vanilla flavor is subtle, not too sweet. It is great for sandwhiches. I put mine on top of fruit for some extra protein. I may have to try the other flavors!
Jules K.
Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter (454 g) uploaded by Jules K.
Perfect Snack! Just the right amount of sweetness and vanilla without taking away the yummy nutty flavor of the almonds. The convenience of a perfect serving-sized-throw-in-your-backpack packet makes this a 5 star score for me!
Monique L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter (454 g) uploaded by Monique L.
Purchased at: Publix
Household essential right here. I always make sure I have because I will eat it with anything and everything. Fruits, sandwiches, smoothies, even a spoonful alone is just as satisfying! All their flavors are great, but the vanilla is by far my favorite. Won’t be disappointed if you make the purchase!
Kelly H.
Pottstown
Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter (454 g) uploaded by Kelly H.
Hands down the best nut butter on this planet. this stuff tastes amazing! Vanilla is my favorite flavor but the honey is pretty great too! Amazing to eat rigger out of the jar or add a scoop into a smoothie or oatmeal. Will literally never purchase another brand almond butter ever.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter (454 g) uploaded by Lauren H.
Almond butter is so much better than actual Peanut Butter. The Vanilla is so good and isn't too sweet. Would definitely recommend.
Danielle M.
Delicious on cinnamon raisin bread, especially if you’re in the mood for something sweeter. The single packet is a blessing to have when you need something portable. I also like being able to try different flavors without the commitment to a jar before knowing if I enjoy the product yet.
river E.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Target
this is my favorite almond butter of all time, both its brand and flavor. Justin’s brand nut butters use the best ingredients and are made with noticeable care, which results in a fantastic & superior nut butter. this is definitely on the pricey side, but i often find it on sale, and personally think it’s worth it regardless. highly recommend and will repurchase for as long as it’s on the shelves. :’))
Paulina P.
Wood Dale, IL
Purchased at: Target
This is amazing, if you’re like me and love peanut butter but can’t have too much of it almond butter is a great substitute. It comes in the regular flavor or the vanilla one. Personally I love the vanilla one cause it tastes sweeter and is amazing on apple slices, banana or toast.
Angelina C.
It’s delicious and sweet but... it’s hard to get the out of the packet! When it’s near empty I have to tear it open to get the remaining butter out. Also, it has a “grainy” texture, which isn’t bad but I’d like to taste this with a smooth texture.
Amy B.
Andover
These are unreal. I put them in English muffins all the time and also just eat it plain out of the packet. The vanilla is my favorite but I also like the honey. I always grab these at the grocery store