Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter uploaded by Lauren H.Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter uploaded by Carrie E.Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter uploaded by Megan b.

BY JUSTIN'S #52 in Nut & Seed Butters

Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter--Justin's California-grown almonds have a bold rich flavor that is hard to match. But, when combined with the right amount of cocoa butter and vanilla, get ready for an out of body experience that can probably be likened... see more...

Ashleigh M.
Review for: Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter, 12 oz more...
I stopped eating peanut butter and switched to almond butter as a healthier alternative. I love the flavor of this! It’s sweet but not overpowering. It’s way less greasy than peanut butter and has a great thick texture. I love to slice a Granny Smith apple and eat it with a tablespoon of this. Justin’s won me over with this product. So worth the price.
Sarah M.
Review for: Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter, 12 oz more...
The vanilla almond butter is definitely my favorite ! For some reason it reminds me of Nutella. But either way it is delicious ! I love to put this on bagels and toast! I do think it is a little expensive though
Amanda W.
Review for: Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter, 12 oz more...
This is my favorite almond butter product. I started eating almond butter as a healthier alternative to peanut butter and I tried the vanilla flavor because the original was a little too bland for me. I absolutely love this flavor. It is sweet but not over bearing. I used to be able to eat so much peanut butter and now I don’t really like it because I’ve gotten so used to almond butter! You can get this product at any local grocery store, I highly recommend!
Hind J.
Flushing, NY
This is a MUST HAVE in everyone's kitchen pantry. I recently started going back to the gym, and started making shakes in place of my breakfast and sometimes lunch or dinner. The taste of this is nice and textured, a tastes similar to peanut butter but with a twist of vanilla.
The shake I make for anyone who already uses this product is protein based.
1 banana, 1 Tbl Vanilla Almond butter ,1 1/2 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder of your choice, 8-12 oz Almond milk.
Chelsea L.
Knoxville, TN
Absolute favorite flavor! It's hard to choose between the vanilla and maple! I eat 2tbsp every night by itself mixed in with a few Lily's stevia chocolate chips. The consistency is great and the texture is smooth. My only complaint is that it's a little high in sugar.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This is for sure my favorite flavor of Justin's Almond Butter. It tastes like dessert! The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the added sugar and added palm oil. Still much better than Jif or Smucker's though or any of those nut butters with hydrogenated oils!
Janice R.
This is such a great healthy and natural treat. The only reason that it doesn't get five stars is because the darn thing is so hard to spread on bread and that's what it's supposed to be for right. The taster is probably why most people buy it for anyway.
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Favorite sweetened almond butter. I could literally eat it straight out the jar. We have to use peanut alternatives in our house and sometimes creamy unsalted almond butter is just dry and lacks depth of flavor. This is a nice sweet tooth kick that's still healthy.
Erin H.
This is hands down my favorite nut butter of all time. I could eat an entire jar of this in one sitting, but in moderation this is very healthy and an awesome snack. The extra vanilla flavor is to die for. You can get in in the organic section of any grocery store. This is the best nut butter ever!!
Jessica H.
Carlisle, PA
I am in LOVE with this almond butter! This is my second jar, I have been eating this with apple slices as an afternoon snack or on crackers with some fruit. I have even tried an almond butter and raspberry sandwich on gluten free bread from three bakers and it was AMAZING! 🙌