BY JUSTINS

All Justin's Nut Butters are made in small batches to preserve premium quality standards and fresh taste, using the highest quality natural and organic ingredients that are sustainably harvested and found as locally as possible. Our small batch... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ash B.
Mesa,Az
I love this peanut butter and I love how I can pronounce all the ingredients in it. It is so good I could sit there and eat with a spoon until it is all good. I love it with apples, toast, and honestly just by itself.
Maria H.
This is my favorite type of peanut butter of all time. It's perfectly sweet, and I love eating it with apples as a dessert. But be warned, this peanut butter has a lot of sugar. It's organic, and I love that, but don't get carried away thinking that it means it's "healthy" for you. There's a reason I called this a dessert.
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
The honey one is my favorite flavor Justin's has (even over the chocolate one lol). These are packed with healthy fats and are just overall delicious to pair with fruits or as a pretzel dip. Try one!!!