BY JUSTIN'S #49 in Nut Butter

Save On Justins Natural Nut Butter 16 Oz Organic Classic Peanut Butter Organic Dry Roasted Peanuts Organic Palm Fruit Oil.: (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 855188003004 UK see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "The consistency is nice and creamy, I've had other organic peanut butters that were a bit grainy, but not this one!" in 3 reviews
Courtney A.
Jeannette, PA
Foodie Expert
This peanut butter is SO SO SO good. So creamy, so tasty, they also have peanut butter cups made by the Justin's brand to satisfy that chocolate craving. A little on the expensive side though
Elizabeth B.
Elkins, WV
This is one of my favorite nut butters! Although sugar is used, the ingredients are all quality. There are no filler ingredients or useless chemicals, and the flavor is WONDERFUL.
Kiley h.
Frederick, MD
You gotta try this stuff!!! Faaantastic! Use it to make coconut freezer fudge, on top of pancakes, or with an apple!! :)
Annika B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Not gonna lie, the price for this peanut butter is kind of a deterrent. It's about 5 times more than what I'm used to paying, but you can REALLY taste the difference! It's smooth, creamy, and tastes so pure.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I love this company, their ingredients, and the taste! Their nut butter products are delicious and I use them over any other company.
Amber R.
Altona, IL
My kids love this product and I love that it is healthy and all natural. Most Peanut Butter has loads of sugar, but Justins is all natural and still tastes great!
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
Foodie Expert
The BEST peanut butter brand I have ever tried! Its all natural, has an amazing taste, and comes in a lot of amazing flavors.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This product is okay, it is pretty pricey but it is organic and better for your health and it tastes pretty good too, I have used it in cookies, smoothies, and just to snack on.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
It is more money, but it is organic, so for me and my family it is worth the extra expense. It is our favorite peanut butter. Super yummy, organic, and GMO free :)
Katie P.
Sterling, VA
A little pricey, but so worth it. If my family didn't eat peanut butter by the gallon, I would get this all the time.
Sierra E.
Robbins, IL
Does this taste as good as jiffy peanut butter?
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
Is this worth purchasing and how does it taste