BY JUSTIN'S #49 in Nut & Seed Butters

Save On Justins Natural Nut Butter 16 Oz Organic Classic Peanut Butter Organic Dry Roasted Peanuts Organic Palm Fruit Oil.: (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 855188003004 UK see more...

Buy on iHerb
  • "The consistency is nice and creamy, I've had other organic peanut butters that were a bit grainy, but not this one!" in 3 reviews
Jezre3l p.
eating justins peanut butter for first time. Opened jar, first thing I see: Water. So I tried to stir but the butter is so hard and clumpy. Couldnt figure out how to eat this properly. So I decided to drink the juice. Maybe if I take some of this water away. Ill be left with actual peanut butter. So, now the peanut butter is super dry. Takes like bone powder. Gave it to my dog. I dont have a dog yet. So I stepped into the future to do so. Came back. My mouth still feels like I ate sand. So I went to the past and drank more peanut juice. I still feel like Im doing it wrong. Justin's Natural Honey Peanut Butter Blend
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I just recently started the Keto diet and, as much as I love peanut butter, they are normally very bad for you. I decided to purchase this one because I wanted to find an alternative to my favorite  JIF Peanut Butter that wouldn't keep me out of ketosis.  I was pleasantly surprised.  This peanut butter is a little gritty, but the flavor is still there and so delicious!  I use this as a treat if I am craving something sweet and it really helps.  I definitely recommend!
Emily R.
Great flavor, great texture, not too much added sugar. It is a bit on the spendy side, so we don't purchase often. But they have a lot of flavor options and are available at a lot of locations, which is handy. But they really are a good, natural peanut butter that doesn't separate out too much.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
A very delicious treat and source of protein. I mainly use it for the classic pb&banana sandwich 🥪 and to have it as a snack with an apple 🍎. Hubby sometimes makes vegan peanut butter cookies 🍪 Mmmm!
Kady E.
Let me just start by saying, I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER! To me a great peanut butter means that you can just take a spoonful and enjoy. While I do not personally find this peanut butter to be in the great category, it is good and healthier than others. I definitely will be finishing this container, but it will take me a little longer than my usual go to brands. But since I am trying to be a little healthier that is probably a good thing.

Pros:
- healthier than the average peanut butter
- easy to find
- well priced

Cons:
- somewhat gritty texture (I prefer creamy)
- doesn't taste as good
Courtney A.
Bellevue, PA
This peanut butter is SO SO SO good. So creamy, so tasty, they also have peanut butter cups made by the Justin's brand to satisfy that chocolate craving. A little on the expensive side though
Alanna E.
Mystic, CT
I love Justin's peanut butter! As a child I always preferred JIF peanut butter, smooth not chunky and my parents always tried to convince me to try natural peanut butter with little to non additives. Until my second year in college I ate highly processed peanut butter and I got a small sample packet of Justin's peanut butter on my college campus and loved it! I love that the sugar content is super low in comparison to JIF.
Ashley S.
This is a good natural peanut butter. Has a nice consistency and is creamy. I know it is healthier for you, but the one thing I can't get past is the taste of this. It is somewhat bitter and has no sweetness to it at all. Sometimes I like to eat a spoonful of peanut butter but this is one product that I can't do that with.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
This all natural peanut butter is one of the best I've tried. It doesn't lose its creaminess with it being all natural and I feel healthier having it with no added sugar than other brands. I always go to this for snacks and sandwiches because it tastes amazing!
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
So delicious! One of the only peanut butters I've had that I've enjoyed the taste of other than organic peanut butter. Has a slight sweet taste to it. Best of all, it's pretty healthy! Great if you're looking for a healthier choice of peanut butter with a similar consistency as the others.
Sierra E.
Robbins, IL
Does this taste as good as jiffy peanut butter?
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing and how does it taste