BY JUSTIN'S #50 in Nut Butter

Save On Justins Natural Nut Butter 16 Oz Organic Classic Peanut Butter Organic Dry Roasted Peanuts Organic Palm Fruit Oil.: (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 855188003004 UK see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "The consistency is nice and creamy, I've had other organic peanut butters that were a bit grainy, but not this one!" in 3 reviews
Kady E.
Kady E.
Foodie Expert
Let me just start by saying, I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER! To me a great peanut butter means that you can just take a spoonful and enjoy. While I do not personally find this peanut butter to be in the great category, it is good and healthier than others. I definitely will be finishing this container, but it will take me a little longer than my usual go to brands. But since I am trying to be a little healthier that is probably a good thing.

Pros:
- healthier than the average peanut butter
- easy to find
- well priced

Cons:
- somewhat gritty texture (I prefer creamy)
- doesn't taste as good
Alanna E.
Alanna E.
Mystic, CT
I love Justin's peanut butter! As a child I always preferred JIF peanut butter, smooth not chunky and my parents always tried to convince me to try natural peanut butter with little to non additives. Until my second year in college I ate highly processed peanut butter and I got a small sample packet of Justin's peanut butter on my college campus and loved it! I love that the sugar content is super low in comparison to JIF.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
So delicious! One of the only peanut butters I've had that I've enjoyed the taste of other than organic peanut butter. Has a slight sweet taste to it. Best of all, it's pretty healthy! Great if you're looking for a healthier choice of peanut butter with a similar consistency as the others.
ASHLEY P.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
This all natural peanut butter is one of the best I've tried. It doesn't lose its creaminess with it being all natural and I feel healthier having it with no added sugar than other brands. I always go to this for snacks and sandwiches because it tastes amazing!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
I'm doing the a South Beach diet and this peanut butter has been my best friend for quick snacks. It tastes so rich and wonderful. Highly recommend!!
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
Esta marca de peanut butter me encanta, sabe super buena y no tiene tanta grasa eque es lo que me encanta. La recomiendo
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Jeannette, PA
This peanut butter is SO SO SO good. So creamy, so tasty, they also have peanut butter cups made by the Justin's brand to satisfy that chocolate craving. A little on the expensive side though
Amber R.
Amber R.
Altona, IL
My kids love this product and I love that it is healthy and all natural. Most Peanut Butter has loads of sugar, but Justins is all natural and still tastes great!
Kiley h.
Kiley h.
Frederick, MD
You gotta try this stuff!!! Faaantastic! Use it to make coconut freezer fudge, on top of pancakes, or with an apple!! :)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
This is a good natural peanut butter. Has a nice consistency and is creamy. I know it is healthier for you, but the one thing I can't get past is the taste of this. It is somewhat bitter and has no sweetness to it at all. Sometimes I like to eat a spoonful of peanut butter but this is one product that I can't do that with.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
Is this worth purchasing and how does it taste
Sierra E.
Sierra E.
Robbins, IL
Does this taste as good as jiffy peanut butter?