Justin's Natural Honey Peanut Butter Blend uploaded by grace p.Justin's Natural Honey Peanut Butter Blend uploaded by Shannon O.Justin's Natural Honey Peanut Butter Blend uploaded by Storm D.

BY JUSTIN'S #18 in Nut & Seed Butters

• Is this the same honey peanut butter that comes in the Starbucks ...2 Answers
  • Are more flavors going to come?4 Answers
  • Is this available in a regular unit and not individually packaged...3 Answers
Melissa C.
I have the regular peanut butter. Justin's is a natural and organic company. A peanut butter should only have 3 ingredients and this has 2. I am so in love with it and his candy too. It tastes so good. It's on the pricy side but that doesn't matter when you get to eat better.
grace p.
Pittsburgh, PA
This peanut butter with honey is good. I am not sure if I'll repurchase just because of the price but it was definitely nice to try. The store had a sale for the little packets 2/$1 so it wasn't a bad deal for 1.15oz. I'm not disappointed that I got them. It's subtly sweet. It's pleasant.
Daniell S.
I'm drooling just writing this review. This has the best texture for peanut butter. I put it on toast, pbj's, bagels, apple slices, celery and in oatmeal drop cookies! It's so great!
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE this peanut butter and I'm not really a fan of peanut butter in General. It's so good and smooth. I usually just eat spoonfuls of it. I can't get enough. It has great flavor not too sticky or thick.
Hayli Z.
So I like getting the small packets from Starbucks, it's very tasty so I got the jar of it when it was on sale. It's very tasty and I like it, the only thing that is a downside is that it is super messy. I know that's because it's natural and with natural peanut butters the oil rises to the top because it doesn't have all those chemicals in it. So I like that it is natural but after I mix the peanut butter it's still super messy. Like it will drip off my sandwich, almost like it's melting off of it. I still really like the taste though, just wish it wasn't as messy.
Stephanie M.
CORAL SPRINGS, FL
I work at an independent health food store, so I have been lucky enough to try many trust worthy nut butter brands, and Justin's is by far my favorite. The honey peanut butter flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness to it without being over powering. I usually slather them on apples, but sometimes I can just eat it completely on its own. I recently road my bicycle across the country and the little sample packets of these were perfect in preventing hungry/angry feelings while on the road.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This peanut butter definitely isn't the typical store PB, and because it's more natural, it's less sugary and doesn't spread as well. It's harder to put on a sandwich, but eats well on its own. I gave it 3 stars though because I want more honey flavor!
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I had read several times that this was the best new Natural peanut butter so I was excited to try it. When I finally found some I couldn't wait to get the car and open it up. I was disappointed to say the least. Just didn't taste right, hard to explain it had a weird texture and was really dry. My Godchild was with me and she tried it and liked it. So as everything else you have to be the one to try something and decide if u like it!
Ashley L.
Helena, AL
This is by far my favorite brand of peanut butter. I eat a scoop of it every morning with my strawberries. I also love the travel size packets that it comes in- I load up on them every time I'm at Sprout's because I keep them in my purse. I am gluten free and sometimes I'm in a position where I can't eat anything that's offered, so it's nice to have them for backup!
Storm D.
Kent, Ohio
I just discovered this and I am in love. Jusin's honey peanut butter is the best all natural peanut butter that exsists! It is rich and sweet, but doesn't leave you feeling bad about snacking on it. It's great on pretzels or toast - or just on a spoon.
Kelli H.
Santa Barbara, CA
What would you put this on?
Kayla K.
Ive heard lots about this product! Is it really tht good and where could i purchase this from?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can I buy the packs of these? I purchased the jar at a Walmart market.
Kris S.
I put this on my breakfast waffle with extra honey a few days a week. so tasty but way more expensive then the mass brands out there, but I am ok paying more because I like what is inside that is better for me.
Katrice M.
Cleveland, OH
Are more flavors going to come?