BY JUSTIN'S #8 in Nut Candy

People often say that our nut butters are magical, but truth be told, I'm a lousy magician. That's how you know the great taste of combining our organic peanut butter with organic, fair-trade chocolate is no illusion. Voila! Peanut butter cups so astounding they boggle the mind. Now, if I could just get them to reappear once they're gone. see more...

• Do they come in white chocolate? I don't think they do bu...5 Answers
  • Can you only buy these in packs of two?5 Answers
Justin's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
  • "I tried the Justin's peanut buttercup and they blow Reese out of the water they are natural and made of all really ingredents and man can you taste it!" in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the dark chocolate option personally but everyone should try both!" in 2 reviews
  • "I bought these a couple weeks ago to try them out but I didn't like the taste of them but everyone has their favorite peanut butter cups. " in 1 review
  • "It taste really good and they are super sweet!" in 1 review
  • "And they take much, much better. " in 1 review
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
These are seriously delicious! the peanut butter to chocolate ratio is on point! Has a good amount of peanut butter that is smooth and creamy and just enough savory to go with the smooth milk chocolate. I'm pretty sure these come in dark chocolate too. Both are worth buying for a quick treat. And I don't feel guilty after eating these cause they are made with only good ingredients.
C B.
I used to love Reese's but I'm trying to eat clean now and mainstream candy brands have too many preservatives and other unsavory ingredients. Enter Justin's to save the day! I actually like these BETTER than Reese's. I love the large PB cups and the minis! Be still my heart.
chelsea b.
Grant City , MO
These peanut butter cups are delicious! They satisfy my sweet tooth perfectly. I don't feel guilty eating these because they are made with good ingredients, they're organic and gluten free. I picked up this size but I also found these in the mini peanut butter cups too!
Anna T.
I love these! Natural ingredients you can really taste and feel as you're eating it and after. The chocolate and peanut butter are both very dense, much unlike the Reese's version which is delicious, but tastes like artificial air. After eating a Justin's PBC, I can't go back.
Margaret W.
My friend bought a pack of the small ones and let me try some. They are so much smoother than Reese's. I love Reese's, but these are even better! The peanut butter is perfectly smooth in the middle, and the chocolate is the right amount of sweetness!
Kelsey T.
These are soooooo mouthwatering and delicious. I love the dark chocolate cups! Hate Reece's but LOVE these. The nut butter inside is sooo smooth and creamy, unlike Reece's that are dry and chunky inside. Plus it's organic which is a huge plus! Mmm
Cody E.
Keithville, LA
This one will definitely spoil you!! So yummy. So creamy. So tasty. I want one now. Kind of on the pricey side, but I would much rather have quality than something cheaper that I do not enjoy as much. Thus is sure a treat you need to try
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not much for sweets or candy but these are delicious!!! Much better than Reesees. The chocolate doesn't taste artificial and neither does the peanut butter. Great quality and great if you like natural treats that tastes awesome.
Emily P.
Flint, TX
Oh my god !! These are so good ! Way better than any other peanut butter cup I've ever had, I can't believe these aren't a bigger deal than they are ! The peanut butter is so creamy, chocolate melts in your mouth ! Ugh so good !
Tati S.
Des Plaines, IL
Okay, so the first time I tried this, I thought "this will never replace Reese's". But honestly, I love these more now! Reese's has become too salty tasting and these are guilt-free since they don't come with all the other junk!
Nubia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do they come in white chocolate? I don't think they do but I hardly look for them but I have then them at target and Trader Joe's and my health food store. Just curious because I also really like white chocolate
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Can you only buy these in packs of two?

back