BY JUSTIN'S #8 in Nut Candy

People often say that our nut butters are magical, but truth be told, I'm a lousy magician. That's how you know the great taste of combining our organic peanut butter with organic, fair-trade chocolate is no illusion. Voila! Peanut butter cups so astounding they boggle the mind. Now, if I could just get them to reappear once they're gone. see more...

• Do they come in white chocolate? I don't think they do bu...5 Answers
  • Can you only buy these in packs of two?5 Answers
Justin's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
  • "I tried the Justin's peanut buttercup and they blow Reese out of the water they are natural and made of all really ingredents and man can you taste it!" in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the dark chocolate option personally but everyone should try both!" in 2 reviews
  • "I bought these a couple weeks ago to try them out but I didn't like the taste of them but everyone has their favorite peanut butter cups. " in 1 review
  • "It taste really good and they are super sweet!" in 1 review
  • "And they take much, much better. " in 1 review
Guadalupe C.
tucson, AZ
I went to whole foods today and say this at the check out. As a chocolate lover I HAD to get it and I’m glad I did. Super chocolatey, sweet, and simply delicious. Will definitely keep buying these. This > Reese’s.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
If you're wanting and organic alternative to peanut butter cups, these are the ones you should get! The chocolate is firm and is super high quality. They are sweet and delicious and hold up to the most popular pb cups out there. I love everything from Justin's!
Sylviah S.
Obviously less #processed foods will taste different than the #sugar-loaded ones.
It taste less sweet but comes packed with more #wholesome #ingredients that haven't been altered, that's always a plus don't'cha think?👍🏼
Not to mention the peanut butter ACTUALLY taste like real peanuts!

This is a brand I feel good about especially with my 5 year old. I want him to have the fun of eating a few sweets now & then but don't want all the #additives that come with "traditional" candy, which I could go on about.
Any health nut would understand the importance of what goes into your body. Trust me when I say that at least with #Justin's you can actually pronounce everything in its ingredient list. Fellow mommies [should] understand this importance as well.
4 stars because the price is a pretty number but like I always say, you pay for quality. Also, the packaging is not eco friendly :(
[hate plastic!!!] A nice cardboard box would suffice for biodegradability 😉
Destiny B.
Radford, VA
These are really good! They’re comparable to Reese’s, but the peanut butter in these isn’t as creamy. I actually like that the peanut butter is thicker because these are healthier than Reese’s. They’re a little expensive but a good treat every once in awhile.
Bri G.
Schaumburg, IL
I'm 100% a Reese's addict and these little numbers are worth a shot. In comparison to a Reese's, both the chocolate and the peanut butter are sooo rich and sweet. Would definitely recommend to others.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Reeses ain’t got nothing on these cups! These are my absolute favorite peanut butter cups and it is even better that they are organic and don’t contain all the yucky ingredients that are bad for you.
Amie J.
These are seriously delicious. I love that they are a healthier version of the more well known brand of chocolate pb cups and these have no nasty preservatives or chemicals added.
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
The chocolate on the outside of these tastes far better than Reese's. I do prefer the peanut butter in a Reese's though. Pretty pricey, don't know if I would purchase these again.
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
These are incredible - if you consider yourself a fan of the classic chocolate + peanut butter pairing, I strongly recommend you try these out. You might have to go to the organic/health food section of many large grocery chains, but it is worth the search! They have the best tasting peanut and almond butter and these peanut butter cups are no joke. I want one right now thinking about it....
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
Good peanut butter cup treat! I thought it was a little sweet for me, but I usually like dark chocolate. Since it was organic, I bought the milk chocolate thinking it might not be too sweet. The peanut butter inside crumbles unlike the Hershey's Reese's, but I do taste the natural peanut taste! I found it on sale at Target so I bought some... But not something I want to buy for go-to-snack.
Nubia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do they come in white chocolate? I don't think they do but I hardly look for them but I have then them at target and Trader Joe's and my health food store. Just curious because I also really like white chocolate
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Can you only buy these in packs of two?

Walmart