Add a Photo

By JUSTIN'S
#17 in Nut Candy
People often say that our nut butters are magical, but truth be told, I'm a lousy magician. That's how you know the great taste of combining our organic peanut butter with organic, fair-trade chocolate is no illusion. Voila! Peanut butter cups so astounding they boggle the mind. Now, if I could just get them to reappear once they're gone.
Photos (7)
Nao N.
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
Good peanut butter cup treat! I thought it was a little sweet for me, but I usually like dark chocolate. Since it was organic, I bought the milk chocolate thinking it might not be too sweet. The peanut butter inside crumbles unlike the Hershey's Reese's, but I do taste the natural peanut taste! I found it on sale at Target so I bought some... But not something I want to buy for go-to-snack.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
These are seriously delicious! the peanut butter to chocolate ratio is on point! Has a good amount of peanut butter that is smooth and creamy and just enough savory to go with the smooth milk chocolate. I'm pretty sure these come in dark chocolate too. Both are worth buying for a quick treat. And I don't feel guilty after eating these cause they are made with only good ingredients.
chelsea b.
chelsea b.
These peanut butter cups are delicious! They satisfy my sweet tooth perfectly. I don't feel guilty eating these because they are made with good ingredients, they're organic and gluten free. I picked up this size but I also found these in the mini peanut butter cups too!
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
My friend bought a pack of the small ones and let me try some. They are so much smoother than Reese's. I love Reese's, but these are even better! The peanut butter is perfectly smooth in the middle, and the chocolate is the right amount of sweetness!
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
These are the best peanut butter cups on the market!! Wayyyy better than Reese's! There is no comparison. Worth the little extra money. Plus they have way better ingredients. I would highly recommend picking these up next time you have the chance!
Tati S.
Tati S.
Okay, so the first time I tried this, I thought "this will never replace Reese's". But honestly, I love these more now! Reese's has become too salty tasting and these are guilt-free since they don't come with all the other junk!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Flint, TX
Oh my god !! These are so good ! Way better than any other peanut butter cup I've ever had, I can't believe these aren't a bigger deal than they are ! The peanut butter is so creamy, chocolate melts in your mouth ! Ugh so good !
Megan R.
Megan R.
Allentown, PA
Love these! What a great organic alternate to Reeses. Actually prefer these much better. This was once a weekly treat for me since they are so good. Not as sweet as other brands and def have a more natural peanut butter taste
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Beverly, MA
So delicious. Very sweet. Quality brand. Natural REAL ingredients. Better to spend the money on these for real food as opposed to the cheaper alternative that is worse for you.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Auburn, AL
These are so rich and smooth! They taste just like a Reese's peanut butter cup, but maybe a little richer. So creamy and don't make you feel as guilt about eating junk food!
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Can you only buy these in packs of two?
Nubia G.
Nubia G.
Do they come in white chocolate? I don't think they do but I hardly look for them but I have then them at target and Trader Joe's and my health food store. Just curious because I also really like white chocolate