Justin's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

by Justin's

#8 in Snack Foods

People often say that our nut butters are magical, but truth be told, I'm a lousy magician. That's how you know the great taste of combining our organic peanut butter with organic, fair-trade chocolate is no illusion. Voila! Peanut butter cups so astounding they boggle the mind. Now, if I could just get them to reappear once they're gone.

Están ricas estás galletas con cacahuete?
Can you buy these at Costco?
Do they come in white chocolate? I don't think they do but I hardly look for them but I have then them at target and Trader Joe's and my health food store. Just curious because I also really like white chocolate
Start your review of Justin's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I bought these a couple weeks ago to try them out but I didn't like the taste of them but everyone has their favorite peanut butter cups. in reviews
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Justin's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Amy O.
Pretty tasty organic alternative to Reese PB cups. I loooove PB cups, and will definitely eat these again. Not too much more than the regular ones at grocery store, this was $1.10 at Whole Foods. Plus I justify it as a “healthy snack” since it’s organic, who is with me?! 😂 #SweetTooth
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Omg, these are so yummy. The peanut butter is so creamy and not too sweet. The milk chocolate is smooth and creamy too. I love the packaging of the pack. This was the first time trying them and I'm definitely hooked. I love that they are organic too. Its a nice sweet treat for anyone. I will buy them again.
Kendall K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,634 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
I love these! They are so delicious! As someone who loves Reese’s pb cups, I think these are even better. They don’t taste as artificial. They’re also healthier for you and it’s easy to find coupons. Truly a yummy treat!
Alexandra T.
Quincy, MA
Purchased at: Target
Like a lot of people I have a strong sweet tooth. The only problem is that certain candies make my skin break out, anyone else??? Anyways Justin’s Peanut Butter Cups are not only absolutely delicious but don’t mess with my skin!!!
Natasha G.
Porter Ranch, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Yummmmmmm!!! I am a peanut butter cup fanatic and I promise these ones live up to the hype!! Absolutely delicious! High quality peanut butter and high quality chocolate! And you don’t have to feel as guilty about eating them because they are all natural!!
karla R.
Purchased at: Walmart
So good!!!!! Perfect for snack and is not to much calories🤭 Try this and Im sure you will more.... I like the flavor in the chocolate
Emily P.
Flint, TX
Oh my god !! These are so good ! Way better than any other peanut butter cup I've ever had, I can't believe these aren't a bigger deal than they are ! The peanut butter is so creamy, chocolate melts in your mouth ! Ugh so good !
Tara E.
Marlton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These are my absolute FAVORITE peanut butter cups. They are so delicious and creamy on the inside. They come with two in a package. They are quite expensive for 1.99 but when they are on sale at my local Whole Foods Market I buy like 7 of them. They are good to eat with vanilla yogurt, eating them by themselves or with some ice cream, but my go to is either yogurt or eating them as is. If you haven’t tried them I highly suggest buying a pack or two and trying them you will not be disappointed 😊
Jessica A.
San Rafael, CA
Oh geez these are just great. Sprouts sometimes has them 2/$3 and I have to resist buying out their inventory. The peanut butter is more gooey than you get with a typical pb cup but somehow I prefer it that way. The flavor just seems lighter but more satisfying than a Reese's cup. I love every version of these but my favorite is the one with cashew butter. It has a more traditional texture similar to a Reese's so is a great choice for those who try this peanut butter and don't prefer its gooey texture.
Betsy R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This peanut butter cup is sooo amazing! Just tried it for the first time and it is definitely worth the price. It tastes so clean and you don’t feel bad after eating it. The chocolate is so rich as well as the peanut butter. I found a new favorite