BY JUSTIN'S #15 in Nut Candy

People often say that our nut butters are magical, but truth be told, I'm a lousy magician. That's how you know the great taste of combining our organic peanut butter with organic, fair-trade chocolate is no illusion. Voila! Peanut butter cups so astounding they boggle the mind. Now, if I could just get them to reappear once they're gone. see more...

• Do they come in white chocolate? I don't think they do but I hard...5 Answers
  • Can you only buy these in packs of two?5 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I tried the Justin's peanut buttercup and they blow Reese out of the water they are natural and made of all really ingredents and man can you taste it!" in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the dark chocolate option personally but everyone should try both!" in 2 reviews
  • "It taste really good and they are super sweet!" in 1 review
  • "And they take much, much better. " in 1 review
  • "I bought these a couple weeks ago to try them out but I didn't like the taste of them but everyone has their favorite peanut butter cups. " in 1 review
Margaret W.
My friend bought a pack of the small ones and let me try some. They are so much smoother than Reese's. I love Reese's, but these are even better! The peanut butter is perfectly smooth in the middle, and the chocolate is the right amount of sweetness!
Emily P.
Flint, TX
Oh my god !! These are so good ! Way better than any other peanut butter cup I've ever had, I can't believe these aren't a bigger deal than they are ! The peanut butter is so creamy, chocolate melts in your mouth ! Ugh so good !
Tati S.
Des Plaines, IL
Okay, so the first time I tried this, I thought "this will never replace Reese's". But honestly, I love these more now! Reese's has become too salty tasting and these are guilt-free since they don't come with all the other junk!
Falicia H.
Okemos, MI
Justins Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter cup is one of the healthier chocolates to eat. They are really tasty and you almost can't tell the difference.
Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY
SOO good!! if you love Reese's and haven't tried these yet, give them a shot. they're the more natural and organic version, almost just as good :)
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are an excellent not as unhealthy for you treat! Quality ingredients both the chocolate and the peanut butter.
Sheridan W.
OH. MY. GOSH. these are the best. I'm a huge Reese's peanut butter cup fan, but honestly, these are better.
Sylviah S.
Obviously less #processed foods will taste different than the #sugar-loaded ones.
It taste less sweet but comes packed with more #wholesome #ingredients that haven't been altered, that's always a plus don't'cha think?👍🏼
Not to mention the peanut butter ACTUALLY taste like real peanuts!

This is a brand I feel good about especially with my 5 year old. I want him to have the fun of eating a few sweets now & then but don't want all the #additives that come with "traditional" candy, which I could go on about.
Any health nut would understand the importance of what goes into your body. Trust me when I say that at least with #Justin's you can actually pronounce everything in its ingredient list. Fellow mommies [should] understand this importance as well.
4 stars because the price is a pretty number but like I always say, you pay for quality. Also, the packaging is not eco friendly :(
[hate plastic!!!] A nice cardboard box would suffice for biodegradability 😉
Kellie J.
Bristol , RI
My mouth is watering just thinking about these peanut butter cups. It’s nice to find a cleaner option to traditional candies. I also find these taste way better than actual Reese’s. I’ve been spending the last few weeks ordering candies with cleaner ingredients for my kids to have for Halloween. I plan to let them trick-or-treat but then trade in most of their candy for the cleaner goody basket I’ll have for them.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you're wanting and organic alternative to peanut butter cups, these are the ones you should get! The chocolate is firm and is super high quality. They are sweet and delicious and hold up to the most popular pb cups out there. I love everything from Justin's!
Nubia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do they come in white chocolate? I don't think they do but I hardly look for them but I have then them at target and Trader Joe's and my health food store. Just curious because I also really like white chocolate
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Can you only buy these in packs of two?