BY JUSTIN'S #8 in Nut Candy

People often say that our nut butters are magical, but truth be told, I'm a lousy magician. That's how you know the great taste of combining our organic peanut butter with organic, fair-trade chocolate is no illusion. Voila! Peanut butter cups so astounding they boggle the mind. Now, if I could just get them to reappear once they're gone. see more...

• Do they come in white chocolate? I don't think they do bu...5 Answers
  • Can you only buy these in packs of two?5 Answers
Justin's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
  • "I tried the Justin's peanut buttercup and they blow Reese out of the water they are natural and made of all really ingredents and man can you taste it!" in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the dark chocolate option personally but everyone should try both!" in 2 reviews
  • "I bought these a couple weeks ago to try them out but I didn't like the taste of them but everyone has their favorite peanut butter cups. " in 1 review
  • "It taste really good and they are super sweet!" in 1 review
  • "And they take much, much better. " in 1 review
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got these from my local grocery store for $1.89. These are good, but they do not compare to Reese’s peanut butter cups at all. For me personally there wasn’t enough peanut butter, I felt as if the chocolate was more overpowering. For being organic, these are good
Kellie J.
My mouth is watering just thinking about these peanut butter cups. It’s nice to find a cleaner option to traditional candies. I also find these taste way better than actual Reese’s. I’ve been spending the last few weeks ordering candies with cleaner ingredients for my kids to have for Halloween. I plan to let them trick-or-treat but then trade in most of their candy for the cleaner goody basket I’ll have for them.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you're a Reese's lover then this is not for you. They taste nothing alike. I wanted to try these as I enjoy the idea of organic peanut cups. They are indeed very creamy, the chocolate as well as the peanut butter, but I did not like the aftertaste. They are also not very sweet, which was okay to me, but if you're looking for a sweet treat this isn't it. It's more on the bitter side.
Nubia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bought this at a health food store and I loved it! You can't try to compare to a Reese's cup because that's not going to happen, but this is a great alternative to one and it's better for you and your regular old Reese's cups. I buy them here and there along with their peanut butter. AMAZING.
faviola o.
waterford
I was blown away when I first tried these. I couldn't believe how amazing it tasted. By far way better than Reese's. The peanut butter is creamy and you can definitely taste the fact that it is real peanut butter. Hands down best peanut butter cup out there!
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pleasantly surprised. Outer chocolate shell was a little bit harder than one would be used to from Reese’s, but still good. And peanut butter inside was a little bit more runny - but that’s normal for natural peanut butter.
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
Oh my word I cannot express into words how amazing these are. Well, I'm actually about to haha. Peanut butter cups are my weakness, and I've always reached for the classic Reese's. However, I've been trying to eat healthier, so I've found myself wandering in the organic/natural isle of the grocery store. When I saw that they had natural/organic peanut butter cups, I was sold. Yes, they are more expensive than Reese's, but the price is worth it. Two cups is more than enough for a little sweet snack. They are so rich in flavor, and extremely filling. The chocolate tastes gourmet and the peanut butter has a slight crunch to it, but tastes like real peanuts. If you're an environmental freak like me, then you'll notice that these peanut butter cups are made with palm oil, which is a big no-no in conservation. However, if you got on the website and investigate further, they explain how they are able to extract palm oil in an environmentally friendly way. I can't say enough good things about this product. I recommend to everyone and everything, except dogs and people with allergies.
Allie A.
Charlotte
I tried these for the first time a few months ago. My mom got them for me and I had heard they were good. I tried them and I’m hooked on them. Not only do they taste like a Reese’s, they are healthier than Reese’s. I do prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate, but the milk chocolate ones are still delicious. Justin's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
If you've never had this you need to do yourself a favor and go out and buy about 30 right now. The peanut butter inside is so creamy words cannot do it justice. The cool thing too is that inside each one theres a coupon for a free peanut butter from the company which are normally around $2 I believe so thats not a bad deal.
Lindsay B.
Noblesville, IN
This is by far my favorite candy. Before trying it, others told me it was better than Reese’s. I doubted them but after I tried it, I was amazed to find out it is better. Not only is it better tasting, it’s better quality as the peanut butter is not fake looking but rather creamy on the inside.
Nubia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do they come in white chocolate? I don't think they do but I hardly look for them but I have then them at target and Trader Joe's and my health food store. Just curious because I also really like white chocolate
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Can you only buy these in packs of two?

Walmart