Justin's

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
While they might not taste identical to Reese’s, these are really good! I could pronounce everything on the ingredient list with ease, and felt a little better with the purchase. Now that I know how good they are, I won’t hesitate to buy again, or try other items.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Love these because they are organic and great-tasting. They tend to be expensive, but you can sometimes get them on sale at certain healthy stores. So, this is a great alternative to ya know, the main peanut butter cups we are used to because of its composition. It is a bit grittier and less smooth than that childhood brand, but I equate this with feeling confident that the ingredients are legit. I've also tried these in the sunflower butter version and loved those, too!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
These are a clear alternative to Reese's and I have to say, they really are much better quality overall. However I think the chocolate layer is a bit too thick and sometimes you just want the classic artificial peanut butter taste that a Reese's delivers. They're also much more expensive. But worth it for a more 'natural' food.