BY JUSTIN'S #15 in Nut & Seed Butters

Justin's All-Natural Maple Almond Butter: All natural 3g fiber 4g protein 3g sugar 0g trans fat Vegan Dairy free

• Are you supposed to refrigerate this?2 Answers
  • Is this sweeter compared to regular peanut butter?3 Answers
  • Where you find these for the lowest price!?1 Answers
Holly R.
Love this on the go snack. I eat with apples, bananas, pretzels, carrots or celery. Love that it's all natural and tasty at the same time.
Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I love this SO much! I buy the packets and use them on bagel flats when I'm running a race for a quick boost of carbs and protein. Perfect!
Kat D.
Healthy for many to enjoy. Organically made. A lot healthier than the norm. of peanut butter
Carlie Y.
I am really liking this almond butter. Good consistency and flavor. Could stand to have just a little more maple flavor though.
Tiffany H.
I love it. I specially like the crunchy saltness. It has maple but it does not make it taste supper sweet like other nut butters.
maddy h.
I love this stuff! So perfectly blended and just enough maple taste. I love to eat this on apples for a snack. I am in love!
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
I'm pretty obsessed with this product. it is so delicious! If you have yet to try this you definitely should like right now!
Tina K.
Claremont, CA
This is my favorite spread from Justin's! It pairs well with apples or on toast with slices of bananas on top. Mmm mmm good.
Ashley D.
Justin's products are addicting. I recently purchased a few products at Target and I am hooked! Great flavor and varieties.

Monica R.
Champaign, IL
The maple one is my favorite flavor! I love all Justin's almond butter but I think this one is definitely my favorite one
Felecia E.
West Palm Bch, FL
Do you prefer the peanut butter over the almond butter?
Katie M.
St Petersburg, FL
What's your favorite way to use almond butter?
Christine D.
Ermine, KY
Is this sweeter compared to regular peanut butter?
Heather Z.
Is this flavor really sweet?
Sydney S.
Bellevue, NE
Are you supposed to refrigerate this?

back