BY JUSTIN'S #15 in Nut & Seed Butters

Justin's All-Natural Maple Almond Butter: All natural 3g fiber 4g protein 3g sugar 0g trans fat Vegan Dairy free

• Are you supposed to refrigerate this?2 Answers
  • Is this sweeter compared to regular peanut butter?3 Answers
  • Where you find these for the lowest price!?1 Answers
vanessa c.
This is by far my favorite almond butter! I love love love Justin's. I like a sweeter almond butter and this does the trick. It's also very creamy and doesn't have any of that liquid that you have to stir in like other natural brands.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my all time favorite almond butter. It's the perfect consistency and taste. The maple flavoring really makes it. It's not too oily either. So delicious!
pamela s.
Bellevue, KY
Justin's products are amazing. Clean, healthy, guilt free. The only downside is that they are on the expensive end. But worth the money if willing to spend it!
Erin C.
Ozark, Mo
Really nice nut butter if you keep away from PB for the most part, but I don't feel like this has as much flavor as I want from it. Also is rather dry.
the whiskey b.
My favorite new snack is this maple almond butter with plantain chips, but I would be lying if I said I had never scooped out a bite of this to eat plain
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
I prefer this over any other brand, plus the selection is great. I love the flavor of this one, and it's yummy on toast in the morning or for a snack.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
This maple almond butter is FANTASTIC! It spices up the traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich into something more sophisticated and delicious!!
Clare J.
Fort Collins, CO
I'm not a big fan of maple anything. I definitely noticed the maple more than anything. I will be sticking to other Justin's products in the future.
Yadira C.
sanford fl
This almond butter is super good. I love their little convenient packs you can take anywhere. On bananaa or even on a smoothie is just great.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I love this. It is so good. It is a dessert in its own right. The texture can be a bit dry when you get to the end and it is a bit expensive.
Felecia E.
West Palm Bch, FL
Do you prefer the peanut butter over the almond butter?
Katie M.
St Petersburg, FL
What's your favorite way to use almond butter?
Christine D.
Ermine, KY
Is this sweeter compared to regular peanut butter?
Heather Z.
Is this flavor really sweet?
Sydney S.
Bellevue, NE
Are you supposed to refrigerate this?

back