BY JUSTIN'S #16 in Nut & Seed Butters

Justin's All-Natural Maple Almond Butter: All natural 3g fiber 4g protein 3g sugar 0g trans fat Vegan Dairy free

• Are you supposed to refrigerate this?2 Answers
  • Is this sweeter compared to regular peanut butter?3 Answers
  • Where you find these for the lowest price!?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ana M.
This is the perfect snack if you're looking for something delicious and nutritious! I'm a vegetarian and almond butter is a good source of protein and something I eat on a regular basis. The packets they offer are perfect for on the go! I've tried different brands and this one has become my new favorite. The flavor incorporated just makes it all that much more tasty! I spread it on some toast or use it as a dip for apple slices. Whole Foods has a great selection of all the flavors offered. Definitely gonna try the rest of the flavors!
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
This is one of those nut butters that I eat with a spoon and I'm not embarrassed at all to admit that because have you tasted it?! The perfect combination of sweet and a little bit salty this stuff is good with bread, ice cream, celery you name it! Yes it's expensive compared to other brands but I'm willing to Shell out extra for heaven in a jar. If you haven't tried it you're really missing out!
Jessica G.
Absecon
I consider this a luxury because it is on the expensive side, but all of Justin's almond or peanut butter are delicious. I use 2-3 tablespoons at a time to keep the fat down. I eat it with apples, sandwiches, pretzels, & other snacks. I get this when I can afford it & recommend it if you're looking for something new.
Colbee D.
Leominster, MA
I am a big peanut butter fan so I really wanted to try something different. I put this on rice cakes a lot and I like it better than regular almond butter. I still like peanut butter better, but it is different so I do like it. I would buy it again because t is something different to try. I would recommend this especially to anyone who doesn't love peanut butter!
Amanda R.
Washington, DC
Yum, I LOVE this stuff! It's delicious to put on everything from toast to rice cakes. It's a sweeter alternative to peanut butter. It doesn't have quite as smooth of a texture, but the flavor surely makes up for it. I love to keep this handy for a quick afternoon snack.
Christine K.
This is the perfect snack to keep at your desk or in your purse for an on-the-go snack. I love that it is pre-portioned so you do not have to worry if you are eating the correct serving size. The maple flavor is my favorite because it adds a hint of sweetness to the almond.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite of the Justin's line - the maple adds a little bit of sweetness but not overbearing - great on a cracker or an apple slice or even by itself on a spoon. A high protein alternative to Peanut Butter - Reasonably Priced - definitely recommend!
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
This maple almond butter is my favorite! The maple is just enough sweet that I can't go back to the regular almond butter. I have eaten this plain with a spoon. I add this to steel cut overnight oats with some almond milk for a yummy breakfast on the go.
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
I've tried all the different flavors of Justin's Almond Butter and the maple is by far my absolute favorite. It's sweet but not too sweet and the maple gives it that right amount of flavor. I buy the mini packs so I can take it on the go! Love it!!
Aimee S.
This is the BEST almond butter I have ever had!! I eat it by the spoonful, on toast, on bread with jelly, on fruit, and pretty much any other way I can eat it! The ONLY thing that I don't like is the price! It's very expensive!
Felecia E.
West Palm Bch, FL
Do you prefer the peanut butter over the almond butter?
Katie M.
St Petersburg, FL
What's your favorite way to use almond butter?
Christine D.
Ermine, KY
Is this sweeter compared to regular peanut butter?
Heather Z.
Is this flavor really sweet?
Sydney S.
Bellevue, NE
Are you supposed to refrigerate this?