BY JUSTIN'S

I don't know kung fu and I've never learned to play the piano, but what I do know is how to make honey peanut butter really, really well. Some people might consider my single-minded obsession with nut butters to be a waste of time, but I disagree. Can... see more...

Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Squeeze Natural more...
Literally my number one go to! Add a handful of ritz crackers and you’ve got the best snack around! Healthy, provides energy to get through until the next meal, and tastes amazing! I buy them in bulk and keep them in my desk drawer! Try all flavors! You won’t be disappointed.
Cindy C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Squeeze Natural more...
This peanut butter is very good. I love the blend of honey and peanut butter anytime. The flavor is delicious and very filling. It is on the thick side but that wasn’t a problem for me. Try as a great filling snack before or after a workout. I like to add a banana or apple.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
these are awesome but maybe a little unnecessary. it's a good idea but single serve packaging is wasteful. better to buy the full jar. I usually keep a full jar in my work bag. it's wonderful peanut butter.
Christina B.
N Royalton, OH
These are great for my on. the go lifestyle. I take them in the car with me in the morning and are great start to my breakfast. They are very expensive which is also a big plus. I prefer this kind with the honey as opposed to just the plain peanut butter
Genevieve T.
Alhambra, CA
I love the subtle sweetness of the honey. After finishing a whole jar of this, I was a bit disappointed by the classic peanut butter because it wasn't sweet enough. The ingredients and smoothness of this product is great. I usually use this in my oatmeal, on bread, and with apple slices.
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a huge fan of all of Justin's butters, my favorite flavors being this one and the chocolate almond butter. The packets are the perfect size to stash in a purse, pocket, or hiking backpack for a convenient snack whenever hunger strikes. I love having an easy, but still crave-worthy snack option that isn't fruit (which always ends up bruised in a bag if I forget about it all day) or a granola bar (filling up on carbs).
Jenn B.
Riverview, FL
I was a bit leary to try peanut butter from a package as opposed to a jar, but was pleasantly surprised! Great taste and consistency. Not too bland or dry! Great portability for mom's like me who need a healthy snack on the go for the kiddos. Love that you can just squeeze it out on a graham cracker, apple, whatever! Would definitely recommend to a friend! Can't wait to try to Almond butter next.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
These are good, but the almond butter's better. Also, this review is for the squeeze pack. The squeeze pack I purchased cost $1.75. A jar of Jordan's costs $12. I would only recommend buying this if you have a really, really good reason to need the little single serving size. Otherwise, buy the bigger package (and while you're at it - try the almond butter, it's so much better ;-)
Jamie W.
It is a good for a on to go. I put this on toast, bagels, crackers, and use it for a dip for pretzels. It's pure amazing how mini packets of peanut butter can go for the on to go. It's perfect because I hate putting peanut butter in a container then having to clean all that gunk out of the container. It's just gross to clean out in my opinion.
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
These little packs are perfectly snack sized! They give u a good amount for how cheap they are. Only like $1.50 if that and way to find. I love to eat mine with pretzels or banana chips! I buy these all the time and just knee them in my purse.
Danielle W.
What is the best kind to try?
kelly w.
Newton, NC
This seems great and very portable. I don't know the store mentioned below are there any other places to purchase it? Do they sell it online?
Heather D.
Where can you find this?
Dria D.
What are the best ways to use this...other than smoothies and celery?
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Has anyone tried this frozen? Does it come in chunky?