BY JUSTIN'S

This product is not the bee’s knees. I don’t know who is spreading such vicious rumors, but I’m tired of the heartless accusations. I assure you my Honey Peanut Butter is made with only the finest, most responsibly-sourced honey – and with absolutely no knees or other bee joints. You have my 100% no bee’s knees guarantee.

angie m.
Orange, CA
I love peanut butter any honey and this little squeeze packs are perfect for on the go, Work or just to have they taste so good and you can find them at Mothers market that's where I usually find these. I can never get enough of these. Justin's Honey Peanut Butter
Janelle A.
Albuquerque, NM
Good. Not overly sweet even with the honey. All natural well made peanut butter. You can taste the quality in every bite. Perfect for snacking or sandwiches.

Consistency is thick so you have to mix it a bit when you first get it. I love that it pretty much melts in your mouth and doesn’t leave you with that hard to chew feeling. Again, great quality.

I picked up jars at Target got around 6 bucks. Sometimes they have promotion which I love. I like having a jar at home and at work for snacking
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Great product! Love it. I specially love the travel mini format that they have. Great for work or just going out. Satisfied with the selection of flavors, pretty healthy and very easy to find in any store.
amanda l.
E Bernstadt, KY
Love using this for my peanut butter cookies every year, everyone loves them and ask for them for every special occasion we have! Recommend for cookies, pb&j etc!
Cindy C.
Dallas, TX
This peanut butter is very good. I love the blend of honey and peanut butter anytime. The flavor is delicious and very filling. It is on the thick side but that wasn’t a problem for me. Try as a great filling snack before or after a workout. I like to add a banana or apple.
Jordan K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite peanut butter for everything! I first tried it in the Starbucks protein boxes and didn’t stop until I found the full jar I could buy for home. It’s good with celery, apples, toast, pb&j etc. just the right amount of honey flavor.
Madelynn P.
Pflugerville , TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I always add honey to my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but now I no longer need to! You still get the yummy flavor of honey... only downside is you don’t get the texture of the honey itself. But it is still so good!
Amy S.
Freehold, NJ
My favorite peanut butter! Unlike many other natural PB option, this one doesn’t require much stirring. I also love how the bit of honey gives it a nice little flavor and sweetness. A little goes a long way for sure.
Melissa C.
I have the regular peanut butter. Justin's is a natural and organic company. A peanut butter should only have 3 ingredients and this has 2. I am so in love with it and his candy too. It tastes so good. It's on the pricy side but that doesn't matter when you get to eat better.
Maria H.
This is my favorite type of peanut butter of all time. It's perfectly sweet, and I love eating it with apples as a dessert. But be warned, this peanut butter has a lot of sugar. It's organic, and I love that, but don't get carried away thinking that it means it's "healthy" for you. There's a reason I called this a dessert.

Target