6 colors available

BY JUSTIN'S #10 in Nut Butter

Honey Almond Butter No Hydrogenated Oils Gluten Free & Dairy Free All Natural Without Sounding Too Boastful, I Consider Myself To Be The Ferdinand Magellan Of Nut Butters. He Was An Explorer. I Am An Explorer. He Was The First To Sail Around World. I Was The First To Combine Honey With The Highest Quality California Almonds Using My One-Of-A-Kind Grinder. And I'm Sure There Are Other Similarities, But That's All I Can Remember From History Class. So, With That Point Proven, Please Enjoy My World-Changing Discovery. ~Justin About Justin's This Product Was Made With Common Sense. A Sense That Cooking In Small Batches Ensures Higher Quality. That Selectively Choosing Fine, All-Natural Ingredients Will Make It Taste Better. And That No Matter Their Size, Companies Should Always Be Grateful To Their Customers, Employees, And Community. This Carton Was Made With 100% Recycled Paper Using Wind Energy And Uses 0 Voc Inks. 10 - 1.15Oz (32G) Packets ~ Total Net Wt. 11.5Oz (320G) see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have two peanut butter junkies in our house and they both love Justin's butters, but I personally love these squeeze packs." in 9 reviews
  • "It tastes great in smoothies, with fruit, or pretzels." in 5 reviews
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I received this in a past food subscription box, and loved it! So deliciously sweet and salty! They're the perfect alternative to peanut butter, and I love slipping a few packs of these in my purse with some crackers or apple slices for a quick snack on the go. Great source of protein and energy!
Maery S.
Maery S.
Redmond, WA
My personal favorite of Justin's Almond Butter flavors, the honey almond is sweet and salty and delicious! I love the squeeze packs bc they're easy to slip in my purse for a quick snack at work -- just be sure to mush the insides before you open, as the oil will separate.
Molly W.
Molly W.
I love these little packs of almond butter. They pair perfectly with slices of apples for a quick snack and are so easy to take with you when you travel. i love that they are all natural and still taste great. Highly recommend!
Matthew S.
Matthew S.
Best alternative to peanut butter, in fact, my fiance and I like it even better than peanut butter. Slightly sweet from the honey but not too sweet. Great on whole wheat toast with a little cinnamon.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
These squeeze packs are great for anytime snacking. I prefer to keep some in my backpack, that way I can have something to snack on during breaks. I love that it is all natural and portable.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Foodie Expert
Justin's products are addicting. I recently purchased a few products at Target and I am hooked! Great flavor and varieties.

The squeezable packages are great for on the go!
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
This product is so amazing. I put this on my toast and it has become so addicting! I will repurchase. I think it would pair well with about anything!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Oklahoma City, OK
These packs are perfect portion control and taste absolutely great! I love the sweetness of the honey and it's fantastic on toast or in smoothies.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Empire, CA
Foodie Expert
These pouches of greatness are the best thing ever!! You can store them anywhere and everywhere. Great little snack for anyone and everyone
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
Love to have this on hand for a little pick me up snack. So convenient and easy to open. I highly recommend using this brand.
rossyo b.
rossyo b.
Los angeles, CA
What are flavor options of these? are there any other products associated with this brand>?
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Columbia Sta, OH
Is this the 'correct' amount for a PB and J sandwich?
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Clearwater , FL
Have you ever tried this? If so how do you compare it to regular peanut butter?
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Castro Valley, CA
Where is a good place to buy these in bulk?
Heather P.