BY JUSTIN'S #7 in Nut & Seed Butters

Honey Almond Butter No Hydrogenated Oils Gluten Free & Dairy Free All Natural Without Sounding Too Boastful, I Consider Myself To Be The Ferdinand Magellan Of Nut Butters. He Was An Explorer. I Am An Explorer. He Was The First To Sail Around World. I Was The First To Combine Honey With The Highest Quality California Almonds Using My One-Of-A-Kind Grinder. And I'm Sure There Are Other Similarities, But That's All I Can Remember From History Class. So, With That Point Proven, Please Enjoy My World-Changing Discovery. ~Justin About Justin's This Product Was Made With Common Sense. A Sense That Cooking In Small Batches Ensures Higher Quality. That Selectively Choosing Fine, All-Natural Ingredients Will Make It Taste Better. And That No Matter Their Size, Companies Should Always Be Grateful To Their Customers, Employees, And Community. This Carton Was Made With 100% Recycled Paper Using Wind Energy And Uses 0 Voc Inks. 10 - 1.15Oz (32G) Packets ~ Total Net Wt. 11.5Oz (320G) see more...

Justin's Honey Almond Butter Squeeze Pack
  • "I have two peanut butter junkies in our house and they both love Justin's butters, but I personally love these squeeze packs." in 9 reviews
Jesenia E.
Panorama City , CA
Review for: All-Natural Honey Of 5 more...
I tried this when it first came out. I like that it’s a serving packaging which helps when going on trips or for work. I pair it best with a banana and wheat bread to make a almond butter and banana sandwich. It’s creamy and flavor is similar to peanut butter. And I love that is sweetened with honey.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
Review for: All-Natural Honey Of 5 more...
These Almond Butter packs are so great. I will throw them in my bag when I am on the go or take them with me for vacation or on the plane. This honey flavor just adds a bit of sweetness and is lovely with a snack or even alone. Justin's is a great brand- try out all their Almond Butter flavors!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I absolutely love this almond butter, I love how it is individually packaged and so easy to use. I use it with my apples esp if I'm traveling and need something quick to eat. Plus it isn't messy either so when you through it away it's done.
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Almond Butter 11.5 oz; 320 g more...
This is the first almond butter I ever tried and no other almond butter has tasted as good. Super expensive so I don’t buy it often. Great on apples, toast or by itself. So yum
Kalina B.
Cornville, AZ
Review for: Almond Butter 11.5 oz; 320 g, Honey .32G Of 10, Almond Butter 1.15 oz, All-Natural Honey Of 5, Almond Butter 11.5 oz; 320 g, Almond Butter 11.5 oz; 320 g, Almond Butter 1.15 oz more...
All of these are so delicious. They’re perfect for when you’re cutting up and apple or even just eating them straight out of the pouch. If you’re a nut butter fan, you’ll love these.
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
Wewe love honey almond butter the taste is amazing we know it comes from a great place and my kids call it sun butter from our Waldorf school. We love this product and we would totally buy again we got it at our local king super
Amanda N.
Middlebury, VT
Most delicious almond butter I have ever tasted! I always grab this at the store. I love the flavor and the healthy benefits. Great alternative to peanut butter and is very portable for college students.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
Review for: Almond Butter 11.5 oz; 320 g more...
This is one of the best things ever. To go packs of almond butter. Such a great deal and packed singularly so you can grab one when your on the go. I just like to eat it for a booster in between running errands and taking care of my toddler!!!!
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
These little packs of almond butter are my occasional treat when I go to the grocery store.... they taste amazing and I put it on top of a ripe banana and it's great!
Olivia D.
Seiling , OK
Review for: All-Natural Honey Of 5 more...
Love this! I always keep a couple of these in my purse for a healthy snack when I’m on the go! The package is so easy to rip open and just squeeze the butter out easily
rossyo b.
Los angeles, CA
What are flavor options of these? are there any other products associated with this brand>?
Danielle F.
Columbia Sta, OH
Is this the 'correct' amount for a PB and J sandwich?
Shannon J.
Dunedin
Have you ever tried this? If so how do you compare it to regular peanut butter?
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Any recipes with this
Amanda Z.
Castro Valley, CA
Where is a good place to buy these in bulk?