Justin's Honey Almond Butter uploaded by Heather F.Justin's Honey Almond Butter uploaded by Divya V.

BY JUSTIN'S #13 in Nut Butter

Justins Nut Butter - Honey Almond,16 Ounce -- 6 per case. Dry Roasted Almonds, Honey Powder (Sugar, Honey), Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Sea Salt. see more...

• Is the honey flavor really sweet?3 Answers
  • Better than other almond butters? Better than other peanut butters?6 Answers
  • Where's the cheapest place to buy this? I saw it at Stater Bros f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Foodie Expert
This is seriously my favorite flavor. Just the right amount of sweetness and omg is it amazing with banana chips!! Everyone seriously needs to run to their nearest target and go get some! They sell it online too or just try the little packs. Either way you need this in your life. Trust me!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this almond butter! The taste is amazing, with subtle hints of honey for a nice sweet treat. I use it as a spread and in recipes all the time. The product can be kinda expensive compared to other brands, but they often run promotions so I stock up when I can!
Keara H.
Keara H.
Everybody gets tired of same old peanut butter . This is one of the reasons why to decided to pick up almond butter. It's a creamy texture. It's different. And taste great with pretzels. You can purchase almond butter just about anywhere
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Foodie Expert
Hands down I will never love an almond butter more than the Justin's Honey Almond butter. I eat it EVERY single day. Just enough sweetness, just enough density. Yum! Try with apples, melt on top of oatmeal or waffles, the list goes on.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Foodie Expert
The best almond butter on the market! You can find it at a lot of grocery stores and the packaging is really cute. I like eating it with toast the best. It's only con is that it is pretty expensive compared to other butters.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Foodie Expert
Best almond butter and it's not too oily which I appreciate! It's more on the expensive side, but it's a pretty large jar! It's a healthy alternative to peanut butter! I think everyone should give it a chance!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Foodie Expert
I love Justin's almond butter. I eat this every week for snacks and breakfast. It's addicting to me. It's very smooth with a wonderful creamy taste. I really suggest trying this delicious butter.
Erica T.
Erica T.
Tucson, Az
Ive been wanting to try these Justin's products, Ive only tried one franola bar which was really good and so i would really like to try more and see what I think about the other items.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Jacksonville, FL
Hands down the best almond butter I've found. Perfect on the usual - toast, bagels, English muffins... But my new obsession is Justin's on rice cakes. Yum!
Sydney A.
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
This is soooooo delicious. So much thicker than regular peanut butter. It's organic. So no preservatives or anything else you'd have to worry about.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Foodie Expert
Better than other almond butters? Better than other peanut butters?
Mary O.
Mary O.
What do these taste like? A bit skeptical on the Almond flavor. And how healthy are they for you?
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
oakville, Ontario
Are the ingredients non- gmo?
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
Foodie Expert
Is the honey flavor really sweet?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
Where's the cheapest place to buy this? I saw it at Stater Bros for $12 and Vons/Safeway for $18