Justin's Honey Almond Butter uploaded by Divya V.Justin's Honey Almond Butter uploaded by Heather F.

BY JUSTIN'S #15 in Nut & Seed Butters

Justins Nut Butter - Honey Almond,16 Ounce -- 6 per case. Dry Roasted Almonds, Honey Powder (Sugar, Honey), Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Sea Salt. see more...

• Is the honey flavor really sweet?3 Answers
  • Better than other almond butters? Better than other peanut butters?6 Answers
  • Where's the cheapest place to buy this? I saw it at Stater Bros f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Monica M.
Best almond butter and it's not too oily which I appreciate! It's more on the expensive side, but it's a pretty large jar! It's a healthy alternative to peanut butter! I think everyone should give it a chance!
Viktoriya V.
Peoria, AZ
Best butter ever! I love it on everything. Spread on toast. Or tip with fruit like bananas and strawberries. Great taste... honey is not too sweet and over powering:
Lizzy c.
Justins is one of my favorite brands for organic products and I stock up on butters, jams, peanut butters, becasue I eat them with ever mean and honestly this stuff was soooo amazing. I Love this. Sadly I only buy it on sale becasue I am a budgeter but when I can get it I savor it. Amazing consistancy. If you like spreads to put on breads, rolls, ect. This is the stuff for you
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
This is seriously my favorite flavor. Just the right amount of sweetness and omg is it amazing with banana chips!! Everyone seriously needs to run to their nearest target and go get some! They sell it online too or just try the little packs. Either way you need this in your life. Trust me!
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
This stuff is the reason i bought an attachment for my blender to make my own because i was going to go broke via almond butter. oh. goodness. this. stuff. is. good.

i can't say anymore. i love justins honey almond butter. the texture is unlike any other brand, in my opinion.
Jessica P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this almond butter! The taste is amazing, with subtle hints of honey for a nice sweet treat. I use it as a spread and in recipes all the time. The product can be kinda expensive compared to other brands, but they often run promotions so I stock up when I can!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Love their almond butter, especially the maple and honey flavors. The brand is a bit expensive and likely not the healthiest option, since they add sugar. The packaging has changed recently, but the product seems unchanged. There are other brands that offer better values, but this is the best tasting in my opinion despite a brand found locally.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I really love the taste of Justin's almond butter with honey. The regular almond butter is good on it's own too. i find I like the creamy texture of this brand compared to other almond butter brands. I buy the individual serving size packets for my husband who is on the road a lot. I had to take away a star because these are so expensive.
Samantha P.
El Paso, TX
I want to give this a less than 5 star only because it's so expensive but I just can't! It's so worth it! Justin's by far has the best flavor! Sometimes eating healthier tastes bad but this makes me look forward to my morning oats or protein shakes I also will eat just 1 spoonful if I'm really craving something and want to stick to healthy
Lindsey S.
Hands down I will never love an almond butter more than the Justin's Honey Almond butter. I eat it EVERY single day. Just enough sweetness, just enough density. Yum! Try with apples, melt on top of oatmeal or waffles, the list goes on.
Amber B.
Better than other almond butters? Better than other peanut butters?
Mary O.
What do these taste like? A bit skeptical on the Almond flavor. And how healthy are they for you?
Sandra R.
oakville, Ontario
Are the ingredients non- gmo?
Dallas L.
Is the honey flavor really sweet?
Jennifer C.
Where's the cheapest place to buy this? I saw it at Stater Bros for $12 and Vons/Safeway for $18