Justin's Honey Almond Butter uploaded by Heather F.Justin's Honey Almond Butter uploaded by Divya V.

BY JUSTIN'S #10 in Nut Butter

Justins Nut Butter - Honey Almond,16 Ounce -- 6 per case. Dry Roasted Almonds, Honey Powder (Sugar, Honey), Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Sea Salt. see more...

• Is the honey flavor really sweet?3 Answers
  • Better than other almond butters? Better than other peanut butters?6 Answers
  • Where's the cheapest place to buy this? I saw it at Stater Bros f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Paola L.
I received this as a gift, the only problem that I can tell is that is a little bit hard to spread without using a lot of butter. But I think that is because of the no presence of artificial ingredients. And for cookies are really, really great. My kids don´t like nuts and using this butter I made cookies for them that were healthy and delicious.
Aly F.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This is definitely my favorite brand of peanut and almond butter. The hazelnut one is amazing also. Great for topping smoothies or sweet breakfast foods. Good macros. Comparable fats and protein to most almond and protein butters. Definitely buy.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
Foodie Expert
Best almond butter and it's not too oily which I appreciate! It's more on the expensive side, but it's a pretty large jar! It's a healthy alternative to peanut butter! I think everyone should give it a chance!
Viktoriya V.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Best butter ever! I love it on everything. Spread on toast. Or tip with fruit like bananas and strawberries. Great taste... honey is not too sweet and over powering:
Paulina L.
Salt Lake City, UT
Soooooo good, the honey is just sweet enough to leave you wanting more without feeling super guilty about it. It's a little on the pricier side, but so worth it to me.
Kendra N.
Honolulu, HI
This started my almond obsession. I decided to give this a try after receiving some coupons of these snacks. I liked the fact that it was a healthier choice than others on the market. I didn't know what to expect for the taste. I tried it on some toast and a tortilla. It was so delicious and the blend of honey and almond is so great!I prefer this over regular peanut butter.
Heather F.
Foodie Expert
I love Justin's almond butter. I eat this every week for snacks and breakfast. It's addicting to me. It's very smooth with a wonderful creamy taste. I really suggest trying this delicious butter.
Kelsi S.
Foodie Expert
I've tried a couple different kinds of almond butters including this one, and I just don't like the taste. It's very thick and hard to spread on anything.
Whitney M.
Columbus, NE
This is my go to almond butter. I absolutely love this product. The honey gives it that extra flavor and it's not to sweet.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
Very tasty nut butter. Don't be put off if there is settling! It's good enough to eat right off them spoon! So delicious!!!
Mary O.
What do these taste like? A bit skeptical on the Almond flavor. And how healthy are they for you?
Amber B.
Foodie Expert
Better than other almond butters? Better than other peanut butters?
Sandra R.
oakville, Ontario
Are the ingredients non- gmo?
Dallas L.
Foodie Expert
Is the honey flavor really sweet?
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
Where's the cheapest place to buy this? I saw it at Stater Bros for $12 and Vons/Safeway for $18