Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

by Justin's

Think of your favorite peanut butter cup. Next, magnify that feeling by a gazillion – that’s ours. Nuts? Yes. Crazy? No. Just imagine what happens when I take the best tasting organic peanut butter in the world and delicately place it into the highest quality, organic and Rainforest Alliance certified chocolate available. Yup. Peanut butter cup perfection!

Organic Dark Chocolate (Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Chocolate Liquor*, Organic Cocoa Butter*, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla), Organic Peanuts, Organic Powdered Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Peanut Flour, Organic Palm Fruit Oil**, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Sea Salt, Organic Soy Lecithin.

*Rainforest Alliance Certified™ cocoa
**Sustainably sourced palm fruit oil

Contains peanuts and soy. Contains trace amounts of milk and tree nuts due to processing on shared equipment.

Are these really sweet?
Have you ever tired these [user:hwolf2389] ?
Are these vegan?
Start your review of Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups!
Lisa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Lisa G.
Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Lisa G.
Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups #Justins These are pretty amazing! Yes, I love Reese's but these are a *somewhat* healthier organic option! The combination of dark chocolate and peanut butter really can't be beat. Plus, they're organic, non-GMO and gluten-free. If I had to compare these to Reese's, I'd say they have more of a real peanut butter taste, not as sweet, they're not greasy, and the texture is a bit smoother. They're delicious.
Cristie  G.
Canton, TX
Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Cristie  G.
Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Cristie  G.
These peanut butter cups are great if you are looking for an organic, gluten free treat. The reason for my 4 stars is because a package of these is about double the price of other peanut butter cups. I will buy again because I love dark chocolate and am always looking for healthier treats. Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Influenster M.
Absolute favorite, way better than a Reece's! Chocolate is crunchy and not to sweet, peanut butter is super creamy.
Mallory R.
West Chester, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Mallory R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
DAIRY FREE GOODNESS!! This peanut butter cup is so smooth!! a lot of dark chocolates are almost bitter and this one is the opposite! it has a nice mellow dark chocolate flavor. not too hard, not too soft. irresistible.....
Anna P.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So. Good. Period. Actually tastes like peanut butter and the dark chocolate has a semi sweet taste that balances well with the filling. Good for a snack or anywhere on the go. Only peanut butter cups I eat.
Julia Q.
San Francisco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Julia Q.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is one of my favorite snacks to eat while on the go. I like that it is dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate because it is not as sweet. The peanut butter in here helps keep me full and is good for snacking in the library or while I'm studying.
Yvette S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Yvette S.
What's not to love about these peanut butter cups? They taste so good. They're organic, Orangutan friendly, and gluten free!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,614 reviews
Purchased at: Target
This is a real treat, flavorful and perfect in every way. Please notice that this a non GMO VeriFied snack and USDA organic. I got it at target for $1.89. This is a 200 calories count per package. Is not very sweet as is dark chocolate.
Renee W.
Schofield, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These will do for a fix but Trader Joes are still king for a snack. Great to add into cookies or crumble over ice cream
Kat H.
Sacramento, CA
Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Kat H.
Purchased at: Starbucks
Was hesitant to try these peanut butter cups but so happy I did. The dark chocolate was not too rich. Really liked how the filling actually tasted like peanut butter and not fake. Definitely will be buying them again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nik O.
Atlanta
il y a 2 ans
Heather W. il y a 2 ans
I don’t think i have... I may have once a while ago but don’t remember... have you? any good?